Roleplay on Heaven's Tears or Dreamweaver Servers

Uindo - Heavens Tear
Uindo - Heavens Tear Posts: 31 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Guild Banter
Please proceed to this website http://therelichunters.guildlaunch.com or to this post http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=264122 for further information.

We are on Dreamweaver and the faction is RELICS
Post edited by Uindo - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Wolfgang - Dreamweaver
    Wolfgang - Dreamweaver Posts: 438 Arc User
    edited April 2009
  • Azsumi - Dreamweaver
    Azsumi - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Sounds great, another one here interested on the Dreamweaver server.
    I have been in RP guilds/factions on every mmo i'v played and always enjoy the more in depth game play this produces. I shall send you an email shortly.
  • Uindo - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    I will be posting the decree for the guild shortly. Currently my highest level is on Heaven's Tear and if people are not willing to come to that server for the guild and RP, I would be more than willing to work on characters on Dreamweaver. It would take some time to build the character to level 20 and build the guild but it is quite possible and I am more than willing to switch.
    I am an avid RPer and have been so since I was 17. I have ran multiple guilds in a variety of games and since RP is the most important thing to me in any game, I will do what is necessary to guild a strong RP guild going.
  • Azsumi - Dreamweaver
    Azsumi - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Would prefer to play on Dreamweaver as it is closer , better ping etc for me (selfish i know). I am however willing to restart a new character as well, as my main now is only 28 so if you feel you can convert b:pleased to this server and want a similiar lvl companion just say so, i would prefer to play an archer as i do now , love them.
  • Uindo - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Then Dreamweaver it is. I will have to work a character up to 20 so I can create the guild but that should not take too long with time and knowledge.
  • Glaedr - Dreamweaver_1257034394
    Glaedr - Dreamweaver_1257034394 Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Are there any level requirements for this Faction?

I too have been intrested in an RP Faction for a while now.

Dreamweaver would be better for me also b:thanks
  • Uindo - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Dreamweaver it is! And no there are no level requirements. please check our post on the Dreamweaver and Guild Banter forums. The name of the faction will be RELICS - The Relic Hunters.
  • Ashwynn - Dreamweaver
    Ashwynn - Dreamweaver Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Please proceed to [url]http:///therelichunters.guildlaunch.com[/url] if you are interested in this guild on Dreamweaver.

Torri, I have been unable to contact you in game in any form, please notify if there is another character I can contact you on.