Stream Strike...useful in terms of damage? o.o

WingedAmeh - Heavens Tear
WingedAmeh - Heavens Tear Posts: 27 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Blademaster
Well, I probably am wrong...but still. I'm currently level 13. Heh. :s Anyways, Stream Stike is doing 200-220 on mobs lv12-15. x.x This is 20-40 more points than my Lv2 Drake Ray. So...should I level it up at all? ;o
Post edited by WingedAmeh - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Averian - Lost City
    Averian - Lost City Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Well, stream strike is really useless unless you want to hold agro so keep it at one cause in terms of dmg dealing, you really do get much better skills later. The chances of holding agro is the same at 1 and 10 i think. So yeah keep it at one.
  • Lyndura - Lost City
    Lyndura - Lost City Posts: 829 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    For low levels it is a good skill (because you don't have anything else to use Chi on), but you will stop using it past level 29 because of the huge amount of Chi it requires to be used.

So I suggest you to leave it at level 1.
  • AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear
    AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,413 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    For low levels it is a good skill (because you don't have anything else to use Chi on), but you will stop using it past level 29 because of the huge amount of Chi it requires to be used.

So I suggest you to leave it at level 1.

I concur. Great low level BM skills are in the "lacking" department.
    Retired

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Averian - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Well I feel it isnt a problem since we dont even grind at that lvl and so yeah you will do fine without skills for a while?
  • WingedAmeh - Heavens Tear
    WingedAmeh - Heavens Tear Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I guess. x_x Lv2 that adds +240 damage + base physical seems good. ._. But whatever. I'm the newbie. :P
  • Averian - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    yeah it seem tempting but it doesnt matter later on. Your other skills are far stronger and no one uses this skill anymore.
  • Bashusilly - Heavens Tear
    Bashusilly - Heavens Tear Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Its still useful at level 1 at your level. It is a quick cast and quick cool down. Once you get Aeolian Blade, you will be quick to replace stream strike, just using it ocasionally if your stuck in cool down with it.

If you are looking to level up a lower level skill, Draw blood is nice, just cause of the DOT and depending on your plans, if you go pole you will be able to stack it with piercing winds.

Not saying Aeolian blade is a great skill, but it it does much better damage with a possible stun also.
    Also not saying draw blood is great, but it has usefulness for some time
    Don't let my level confuse you. I've done this before.
    Leader-Vandals-Heavens Tear