Guild Wars Ftw!
  • Wierdonedemo - Sanctuary
    Wierdonedemo - Sanctuary Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    poll is on top
  • Ussichu - Sanctuary
    Ussichu - Sanctuary Posts: 429 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Faction wars! This would allow two smaller and weaker factions to fight each other for fun. Not give people the MUST JOIN a good faction for TW.
    Navarre was your everyday veno, until she learned her true form. Now she's fox walloping and purging over and over again.. all for a deep stinging, head hunting, wind pushing Assassin. Will there be inner harmony and myriad rainbows? But of course! Yuri&Lemon Find it on Fanfiction XD "Discovering Sanctuary" Chapter 2 is up ^_^
  • God_ares - Dreamweaver
    God_ares - Dreamweaver Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I want a housing system.
    I am the Greek God of War, and Son of Zeus b:cool
    edited May 2009
    I want a housing system.

i must give this frontpage again
    edited May 2009
    frontpage come on
  • Tieresius - Lost City
    Tieresius - Lost City Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Why would anyone want a house? People are trying to turn this game into a different game. And doesn't TERRITORY WARS count as GUILD WARS, being that it IS one guild vs. another....
    What does Untamed Right Form mean?
    Once again, with the new races, people are trying to turn this game into another game. It's getting old.
    edited May 2009
    i must give this frontpage again
    frontpage come on
    Why would anyone want a house? People are trying to turn this game into a different game. And doesn't TERRITORY WARS count as GUILD WARS, being that it IS one guild vs. another....
    What does Untamed Right Form mean?
    Once again, with the new races, people are trying to turn this game into another game. It's getting old.

Well as you see 13 people out of 25 want a house,that`s a bit more than half,TW and GW are different things,Guild Wars will be for smaller guilds to fight,Untamed right form means that for example if you have a wolf-like barbarian instead of transforming into a white tiger it will transform into a wolf .
  • Ghettodog - Lost City
    Ghettodog - Lost City Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I think a housing system would be ultimate for example runescape's housing system:
    You would enter an instance where you could enter a friends house or your own, people could come and you would have dungeons which is the pvp area and if you die you are just exited out of the house.