Next To Fail (Again)

Options
Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Etherblade (West)
Since ive just started playing, i wanted to start this topic again

Although im in rad, and proud to be, the way things are, i say we are the next to fail, or rather get demolished off the tw map.

evolution will be next.

depending on how truthful enrage is about how they only want TW battles and not land, it will be enraged and either triad/ceasar/tao fighting week after week for a while. after a while, IF enrage stays true to their word, they will openly welcome 4v1 from tao,ceasar,triad ( after rad has reastablished their base, with new core members)

enrage will lose 1 or 2 lands a week, depending on how the timing of the battles go. Many enrage members who went there for TW pay and to be in the biggest bestest guild will get pissed and leave. with the core members staying for the tw's.

i say Tao comes out on top in the end.

your thoughts
Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Stickygreen - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Chansore - Heavens Tear
    Chansore - Heavens Tear Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    b:thanksb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Founder of United Lions Liberation Front
    not to be confused with the
    ..Liberators Movement for Lions
    or.....Lions United Front
    or........United Lions Front for Liberation of all Lions

Retired b:bye but still trolllinnnnnn
  • Fiendishkit - Heavens Tear
    Fiendishkit - Heavens Tear Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Err, wb o_O

-has no thoughts to add- x3
  • missqq
    missqq Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    defected will come out on top. of course.
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    hey kit :D i missss u much!

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sagrath - Heavens Tear
    Sagrath - Heavens Tear Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Sticky smells. :<
    edited May 2009
    Options
    gtfo nubcake :D

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear
    Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear Posts: 802 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    b:thanksb:bye

Chansore dude, I just love your new sigg. Nice work!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    You will never do anything in this world without courage.
    It is the greatest quality of the mind next to honor.
    ~Aristotle
  • Chansore - Heavens Tear
    Chansore - Heavens Tear Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Chansore dude, I just love your new sigg. Nice work!

Credit goes to my guildee Sushi, she did awesome work.b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Founder of United Lions Liberation Front
    not to be confused with the
    ..Liberators Movement for Lions
    or.....Lions United Front
    or........United Lions Front for Liberation of all Lions

Retired b:bye but still trolllinnnnnn
  • SushiFishy - Heavens Tear
    SushiFishy - Heavens Tear Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Credit goes to my guildee Sushi, she did awesome work.b:victory

b:thanks Ty ty :) .. Glad you like it ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so
  • Lleela - Heavens Tear
    Lleela - Heavens Tear Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    If definition of failure is lands held, Id say your right on target Sticky.

Course with the way things change week to week who knows, I predict even more splintering of factions.

On the bright side, getting tons of fun TW experience.
  • screamoman
    screamoman Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    You guys get on my nerves more than Enrage did - and they did alot.

All I see is Radiance this, Radiance that - it's boring and tiring.

Shutup please? For Heaven Tear's gaming and forumtrolling sake. Can i please see a thread other than "Radiance wants Ex-Red members back" then another saying "If its not your guild blah blah" Then another of a novel from a former Radiance leader bashing Enrage and others - don't you think you make it seem like Enrage won and that YOU look bad? You sure do.
  • _imnothere_ - Heavens Tear
    _imnothere_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Lleela, who are you?. How long have you been in Radiance? i have been reading up on al that has been written about the Factions on HT and see you pop up everywhere as if you are talking for Radiance. You have been in there for what? ...4 weeks ?, think im very close. That does not give you the right to speak for the entire faction ,youre as green as grass and have no idea what has hapend before you joined Rad.
    Who am i you may wonder? im a nobody from Radiance, i have been there just a little longer then you but atleast i know my place, and thats NOT being the voice of radiance , i have not earned that right yet and neither have you !
    Sorry, but it anoys me a lot.

Anyway people, have fun playing the game and dont take everything to personal ;)
    edited May 2009
    Options
    screamoman wtf are u talking about? this is not a QQ or even focusing on rad.... its a ressurrection of an old thread.... and imnothere, i have earned the right to be the voice of radiance, im one the oldest members currently still in the guild.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kaishi - Heavens Tear
    Kaishi - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Funny thing... right now you just stole this non-rad topic to start another drama...

_imnothere_ I can only advise to use your ingame nick or talk about it with Lleela directly, PWI forum is the worst possible place to solve any problem... unless you really want some more drama.

screamoman, you are 100% right! Thing is... that this topic was free from rad-enrage drama till you came in with your 'taken from far far away happy fairly land' post. But thank you for good intentions...

And about the faction situation... You came back in damn nice moment Sticky. Guilds are being abandoned, created and merged every week. At this point every faction can lose land if it gets bad TW timings (oh Enrage would be so happy to have 3 TWs simultaneously). Of course yellow and green are on top these days so theres nothing much to predict for next 2 weeks.
    Whenever I fail...
    I make it epic.

Be nice to your local fail veno before it becomes nice to you.
    edited May 2009
    Options
    dont worry, i will solo defend against enraged, you know me, the ninja barb. those of you who were so honored to tw with me know how long i can last inside the enemies base crystal... i think my record was against my last RoC TW, i stayed alive inbetween rocs spawn point and the crystal for exactly 4minutes and 20 seconds, i timed it. ftw, i will ninja everyone! muahahahahahha

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    dont worry, i will solo defend against enraged, you know me, the ninja barb. those of you who were so honored to tw with me know how long i can last inside the enemies base crystal... i think my record was against my last RoC TW, i stayed alive inbetween rocs spawn point and the crystal for exactly 4minutes and 20 seconds, i timed it. ftw, i will ninja everyone! muahahahahahha

mmm but!!

How long can you stay alive if Cat is inside that Enrage base distracting you? b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
    edited May 2009
    Options
    dunno... my beastial rage....(rofl) might get in the way of surviving if i saw you :D id have to come charging and tackle you 8D

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

That was back when you were considered high level. Quit slacking and get back to work b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
    edited May 2009
    Options
    too busy not being pwned by an enraged bm who for the life of him cant take me down, even with sage spark... i think its IronBlade, imafking while hes trying to kill me and browsing forums

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear
    Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear Posts: 802 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    dunno... my beastial rage....(rofl) might get in the way of surviving if i saw you :D id have to come charging and tackle you 8D

Did you say tackle or mean Tickle? lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    You will never do anything in this world without courage.
    It is the greatest quality of the mind next to honor.
    ~Aristotle
    edited May 2009
    Options
    no, ill tackle cat and do strange and unusal things

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Torm - Heavens Tear
    Torm - Heavens Tear Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Sticky Wb.

I think your close but still alot undetermined.

1st next to fail Rad. They are working hard to recruit and have a big pay check yet which is good for recruiting. However merger with Elysium was only half done and the ones they got for the most part are VERY green. They will fall first. I dont think they will ever be completly out of the TW sceen but they will be a very low key part.

Evo has held on for sooooo long it suprises me. I give them credit they took land in the beggining and had the truce with Rad. they never put up a good fight to top notch guilds so those guilds get bored attacking them, yet they own all the noob guilds, wtf right? However I see them lossing a few terris here and there but holding a small peice of the pie for awhile.

triad the new super power imo the second strongest guild on the server hands down. they are the goodie goodie faction atleast the old triad was. I see some conflicts happening between old triad leadership and the new ones. This will either make or break the guild. Ice has potential to be a great leader but will people get in his way IDK. they still need ALOT of work to realize their potiential.

Cesaer this guild has potiential too although i think the members that have the most to offer dont care enough to do so. IMO they should have beat Rad last week when Rad was still half way decent but they got crushed. They have some great people but the whooping Rad dished out last week shows something isnt quite right here.

TAO new faction, very few members many GREAT players yet alot who are worn out on the game. They have the best potential but recruiting will be tough for them. too many other guilds to choose from. Expect them to be a descent opponent each week but unless something sparks a recruiting trend they will just be a small number of bad MF that will take your land if you arent carefull. If you only have them to fight and take it serious though you have nothing to worry about.
  • _imnothere_ - Heavens Tear
    _imnothere_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    screamoman wtf are u talking about? this is not a QQ or even focusing on rad.... its a ressurrection of an old thread.... and imnothere, i have earned the right to be the voice of radiance, im one the oldest members currently still in the guild.

What i said was not directed to you but Lleela who did not earn that right yet ;)

But, do have to say you havent been around the last weeks so cant say to much about that either since you have not been a part of it other then seeing you on the forums where every story is twisted and bend to favour the one whos telling it.
  • Lleela - Heavens Tear
    Lleela - Heavens Tear Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Lleela, who are you?. How long have you been in Radiance? i have been reading up on al that has been written about the Factions on HT and see you pop up everywhere as if you are talking for Radiance. You have been in there for what? ...4 weeks ?, think im very close. That does not give you the right to speak for the entire faction ,youre as green as grass and have no idea what has hapend before you joined Rad.
    Who am i you may wonder? im a nobody from Radiance, i have been there just a little longer then you but atleast i know my place, and thats NOT being the voice of radiance , i have not earned that right yet and neither have you !
    Sorry, but it anoys me a lot.

Anyway people, have fun playing the game and dont take everything to personal ;)

I'll start adding a disclaimer to my post. Opinions expressed here do not represent anyone else other than my own... blah blah.

I don't presume to speak for Radiance... and honestly with the all the negative spin, propaganda, wacky conspiracy theories, and players with personal "axes" to grind found in the HT forums it just pointless to continue replying.

I've been playing since mid Feb, 3 factions. Sanada 3or4 people and alot of alts, Radiant, and now am a member of the the last faction I will belong to.

Sorry to annoy _imnothere_ , I was just trying to dispute some of the downright untruths, and bring yet another perspective to that large grey area everyone wants to stake out as the "truth".

Sticky is going to yell at me again for posting in his thread
  • Black_lce - Heavens Tear
    Black_lce - Heavens Tear Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    u want my honest opinion? >=)

I say an army of mutant babies, riding on tiny marshmellow elephants will take over all the factions in tw w/ their banana throwing skills. while the true master mind behind it all is realy barney wanting to get bak on television >xD

............soo..........ya . . . O.O It's gonna happen
    edited May 2009
    Options
    u want my honest opinion? >=)

I say an army of mutant babies, riding on tiny marshmellow elephants will take over all the factions in tw w/ their banana throwing skills. while the true master mind behind it all is realy barney wanting to get bak on television >xD

............soo..........ya . . . O.O It's gonna happen

...... woot?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Confused_ - Heavens Tear
    Confused_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Be #1

Join the most Fail guild in PW.

Guild_Less™ where winning isn't an option

Guild_Less™ Charter
  • Yunahh - Heavens Tear
    Yunahh - Heavens Tear Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    o.o (>^_^)>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I be on my Seeker now.
    ign; Amairah
  • SushiFishy - Heavens Tear
    SushiFishy - Heavens Tear Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    (''')^-^(''')

b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so
  • Ouka - Heavens Tear
    Ouka - Heavens Tear Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Back on topic though, next to fail= Evolution.
    This is due to a mass number of players leaving them in the course of like 3 days. Leaving thier tw force crippled and their morale low, and after 3 tw losses its gonna open season for sure next week. Pretty sure RoadKill TheCore and Enlighten will be repeat attakers.
    ouka - 101 HA veno - " Squeek, I'm A Fox!"

ouka__ - 103 vit barb- "Nom Nom I'm A Panda!"

People need to learn how to control their stupid