Nix is perfectly balanced

Radsky - Sanctuary
Radsky - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
Ok I've had enuff of this, **** all you whiners that think flesh ream or nix is OP'ed, guess what it's balanced because ITS AVAILABLE TO EVERYONE. What would you expect to get when spending $200 on something? The point of the nix is to have something STRONG and able to kill stuff easily because it costs $200. Why would I spend $200 on something that didn't give me any advantage over other players?

If flesh ream was fixed THERE WOULD BE NO POINT IN BUYING A NIX. So quit whining, and make your own venomancer and buy a freakin nix.
Post edited by Radsky - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Phoenix - Dreamweaver
    Phoenix - Dreamweaver Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I agree with the thread topic. Nix is perfectly balanced, barring an equivalent Boutique item that other classes can use, but that's no trouble to me given that I'm not spending $200 on it, anyway.

You lost me with your actual post, though. Especially the blatantly wrong parts, like: There's no point in buying a Nix without a broken Flesh Ream.
  • Suiryujin - Sanctuary
    Suiryujin - Sanctuary Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    why do u need a nix to use a broken fleshream?>.> i heard it works just fine on other pets and just as broken....
    people get nix because highest dmg+broken fleshream = qq
    even without fleshream the nix still has the highest dmg of all pets and i believe tanks better than those other atk pets
    My body is made of swords.
    Iron is my blood, and glass is my heart.
    I have overcome countless battlefields undefeated,
    Without once retreating,
    Nor once being understood.
    Always alone, intoxicated with victory on the hill of swords.
    Therefore, there is no meaning to that life.
    Perhaps this body is nothing but a sword itself.
  • Mikel_oru - Sanctuary
    Mikel_oru - Sanctuary Posts: 610 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    It's not perfectly balanced like you claim, the issue is not the pet but the skill, any pet with ream doesn't get dmg reduction.
    But of course it's very convinient for a Veno to say all that isn't it? ^^

Tip: when you make a new char only so you can claim something or cover yourself (too pathetic), lvl that char a bit so the rest of us won't be laughing at you. b:victory

I love mythology... trolls are fashionating creatures.
    why do u need a nix to use a broken fleshream?>.> i heard it works just fine on other pets and just as broken....

You were faster lol

Btw. just yesterday I saw a Veno lvl 69 beating a lvl89+ Cleric, i was impressed, i thought that she was very good so I dueled her, she beat me in 2 seconds and she wasn't using Phoenix, i lost it, how could she do so high dmg on me, then I saw her dueling a BM and beating the **** out of him, that's when I noticed that she had soul ream on her pet, when you duel you don't even have the time to see the bleeding status since you die in seconds = fail veno, now claim whatever you want, venos with ream are fail and the developers are even more fail that they don't solve that obviously glitch even though they get so many complains from the majority of their players.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ikens - Harshlands
    Ikens - Harshlands Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    even without fleshream the nix still has the highest dmg of all pets and i believe tanks better than those other atk pets

That's how phoenixes should work imo. + they are pretty b:cute

True, not so many people would buy one then but that would make them more rare and therefore even more special to have one b:victory
  • Sarugami - Sanctuary
    Sarugami - Sanctuary Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    b:irritated....stop making new forum account and post about veno/phoenix. There are so many threads about it...stop flooding it w/ more of this. If you got something to say....say it in many others similar threads and post it w/ your main accountb:tired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mikel_oru - Sanctuary
    Mikel_oru - Sanctuary Posts: 610 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    That's so pathetic hahahah
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • scionofchaos
    scionofchaos Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Easy way to solve this. Give the rest of us something overpowered like the veno fleam ream to buy. I call the genesis spells for the wizards. If you don't know those spells will make a new world right after they completly purge the old one of all life.
    Do not walk behind me, I will not lead
    Do not walk in front of me, I will not follow
    Do not walk beside me, This twisted road I must walk alone
  • Enina - Heavens Tear
    Enina - Heavens Tear Posts: 263 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Dear people of PWI:

Phoenix is not bugged.

Flesh Ream is bugged because it does not recieve damage reduction in PVP.

Phoenix is an insanely strong attacker, that is why you notice Flesh Ream kills you fast.

Phoenix = not bugged, Flesh Ream = bugged.

Please start asking for flesh ream to be fixed, rather than phoenix be nerfed.
  • mbrunestud
    mbrunestud Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    20mil is jack ****...you think that's a lot? try farming for your tt90. now ask yourself, DOES YOUR TT90 HAVE A CHANCE TO INFLICT UNREDUCED DAMAGE IN PVP?

no point in buying a nix if ream is reduced in pvp? what's the best attack pet in the game? geeee i wonder
  • chomon
    chomon Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    20mil isnt much at all. I would pay 20mil to be OPed but sadly, not everyone rolled as a venomancer. And if you started before Dreamweaver and Harshland servers, you wouldnt have the pleasure of spending 200$ the first day to get your little birdy.
  • Inias - Heavens Tear
    Inias - Heavens Tear Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited May 2009

If flesh ream was fixed THERE WOULD BE NO POINT IN BUYING A NIX. So quit whining, and make your own venomancer and buy a freakin nix.

you're so right :)

in a few years there will be no moe class diference or almost none :) everyone will be a venomancer b:laugh

a couple of ppl have prolly seen me a couple of times complaining on OP veno's :/

but actually i'm not complaining on the veno's
    only the fact that the only class that can buy a boutique item especially for their class , i know it costs alot , but it's only menth for veno's :) barb's can't use a nix .. or any other class :p

and pls stop the topics XD i'm getting bored complaining along
    thanks to forsaken for this awesome sig b:victory[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Literature - Harshlands
    Literature - Harshlands Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Ok I've had enuff of this, **** all you whiners that think flesh ream or nix is OP'ed, guess what it's balanced because ITS AVAILABLE TO EVERYONE. What would you expect to get when spending $200 on something? The point of the nix is to have something STRONG and able to kill stuff easily because it costs $200. Why would I spend $200 on something that didn't give me any advantage over other players?

Thats what I always say. It has to have a certain overpowered aspect or it really wouldn't be worth buying. Tanker classes can tank a nix without that extra bleed damage. The only thing you would be owning is robes/archers and you can do that with a sawfly.
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    yay for having a big wallet and not having to earn herc with ingame coin!
  • Lindt - Harshlands
    Lindt - Harshlands Posts: 386 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Ok I've had enuff of this, **** all you whiners that think flesh ream or nix is OP'ed, guess what it's balanced because ITS AVAILABLE TO ALL VENOS, OTHER CLASSES CAN **** THEMSELVES. What would you expect to get when spending $200 on something? The point of the nix is to have something STRONG and able to kill stuff easily because it costs $200. Why would I spend $200 on something that didn't give me any advantage over other players?

Fixed b:pleased
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    product_creme_rinse(150x172).jpg
    totally balanced

threads that use a butchered abbreviation of phoenix will recieve this stamp
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Protip: Spending $200 does not entitle you to break the game. No sane company would deliberately put in an item which would allow anyone to break the game if they paid enough to do it. Hence Flesh Ream needs to be fixed. Not nerfed, fixed.

If you seriously paid the $200 in real money just to abuse this bug, you have no excuse for whining when it's fixed. It's a little bit like the gold exploit fiasco a few months ago - people bought tons of gold and then couldn't get their grossly inflated profits for it once the problem was fixed. Serves them right.

(Maybe I should just copy-paste this into every phoenix thread XD)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).
  • Loontjuh - Sanctuary
    Loontjuh - Sanctuary Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Sad if you have to keep complaining about it, time they whipe the forum clean from whiners like that.

Even more sad its only the same 5-10 people that keep spamming bs.
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    *holds Y, says "OBJECTION!", Phoenix Wright dramatic music plays* This piece of evidence contradicts the Original Poster's testimony!

*scrolls through Court Records, hands in Evidence*

As you can see, the Game Master, Xarfox, has stated that he is aware of "this bug", which is the lack of PvP damage reduction for the use of the Flesh Ream skill when used by Venomancers' Pets! In addition, he states that they have sent notification to the Development Team, in hopes to try and find a practical solution!

Therefore! I submit to the court that it is not the skill Flesh Ream that is bugged, nor the Pheonix itself that is bugged...but the PvP Damage Reduction System! *points finger accusingly at random computer hardware that supposedly houses said bug*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Ghettodog - Lost City
    Ghettodog - Lost City Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited May 2009

Wrong, not everyone can get a nix.
  • Mandey - Dreamweaver
    Mandey - Dreamweaver Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    There was an event the weekend before last where they were selling pet battle packs for 40% off, there was around 100 nix's and hercs bought in a few hours. It was crazy! sorry for those who bought at full price I guess
    51 lvls in Calamity, **** whomever actually pressed the kick button on me, while I was at work no less, you coward.
  • Lindt - Harshlands
    Lindt - Harshlands Posts: 386 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    *holds Y, says "OBJECTION!", Phoenix Wright dramatic music plays* This piece of evidence contradicts the Original Poster's testimony!

*scrolls through Court Records, hands in Evidence*

As you can see, the Game Master, Xarfox, has stated that he is aware of "this bug", which is the lack of PvP damage reduction for the use of the Flesh Ream skill when used by Venomancers' Pets! In addition, he states that they have sent notification to the Development Team, in hopes to try and find a practical solution!

Therefore! I submit to the court that it is not the skill Flesh Ream that is bugged, nor the Pheonix itself that is bugged...but the PvP Damage Reduction System! *points finger accusingly at random computer hardware that supposedly houses said bug*
    xarfox wrote:
    Quoted for truth. We are aware of the bug, and we have notified the development team about it.

Notified development team. Now that they know they can consciously ignore it instead of just being ignorant. Not that they didn't know about this for a very very long while. b:lipcurl
    edited May 2009
    Notified development team. Now that they know they can consciously ignore it instead of just being ignorant. Not that they didn't know about this for a very very long while. b:lipcurl

...w-well, they at least stated that it was a bug. That was the point I wanted to get across. Judge, I believe you have enough evidence to render a verdict of "Bug"?

((Kids, don't play the entire Phoenix Wright series for the entire weekend...it alters your reality. O_o))
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • RogueFox - Heavens Tear
    RogueFox - Heavens Tear Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    ...w-well, they at least stated that it was a bug. That was the point I wanted to get across. Judge, I believe you have enough evidence to render a verdict of "Bug"?

((Kids, don't play the entire Phoenix Wright series for the entire weekend...it alters your reality. O_o))

muhahahaha i got bored so i did this lol

phoenix_wright_news-1.jpg
    hehehe i like my sig >:)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wrathfulsynn - Heavens Tear
    Wrathfulsynn - Heavens Tear Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Ah, I believe there is already a debate, in another thread. People should go there.

THIS thread was about the Blazing Phoenix being over-priced, not over-powered.

Also, ROFLMAO. Phoenix Wright. >_>
    Good post? d=(^_^)=b
    Bad post? q=(-_-)=p
    Troll post? t(^_^)t
  • Notbad - Heavens Tear
    Notbad - Heavens Tear Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    they should make something for each class that cost $200 o.o making it just like the flesh realm bug.. meaning a way off advantage xD.
    b:shedtearb:infuriatedb:irritated
    b:sleep
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Baby theres no other super star you know that i'll be..Listening to lady gaga b:laugh
  • Bladecutter - Sanctuary
    Bladecutter - Sanctuary Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    yes it is, its balanced that any veno can beat all BMs, Barbs, Clerics, Archers, Wizards and most other venos 10 lvls over him just using 1 or 2 clicks
  • Wrathfulsynn - Heavens Tear
    Wrathfulsynn - Heavens Tear Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    yes it is, its balanced that any veno can beat all BMs, Barbs, Clerics, Archers, Wizards and most other venos 10 lvls over him just using 1 or 2 clicks

I dun think you read the actual first post. >_>
    Good post? d=(^_^)=b
    Bad post? q=(-_-)=p
    Troll post? t(^_^)t
  • Zhoelle - Sanctuary
    Zhoelle - Sanctuary Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I submit to the court that it is not the skill Flesh Ream that is bugged, nor the Pheonix itself that is bugged...but the PvP Damage Reduction System!
    And there's the answer.
    (great post Konariraiden, btw)b:victory
    edited May 2009
    Never was one to take debates completely serious...I always love to inject a little livelihood into the argument...helps it go a lot smoother. ~.^v
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]