serious question.

Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
so PW if one were to kill themselves, whats the most painfully sadistic way you could think of doing it in all seriousness? dont give me cliche answers anyone could think of. give me something like thats worthy of being in a saw movie. :P

post away.
Post edited by Tearvalerin - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Wrathfulsynn - Heavens Tear
    Wrathfulsynn - Heavens Tear Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Well, if you exclude everything from the Saw movies, you're missing out on some of the best stuff.

I think the idea of having barbed wire piercing your body sounds pretty painful. Just imagine it is running completely through you, front to back, in multiple areas. Then, imagine it sawing slowly in opposing directions. Follow that up with all of that happening in a very very hot room and you have a winner. The salt from the sweat drips into the wounds. The heat of the room caused the wire to almost cauterize. Sounds pretty horrible.

Of course, taking a page from the old Japanese tradition means you can suffer silently. Simply insert a sharp (or rusty and dull) blade into your stomach (the organ, not the area), cut down and to the left. The stomach acid, while not strong enough to desolve metal, will not feel pleasant.

Of course, you could always drink a flameable fluid and eat fire. I heard that's like a miracle diet, or something.

Hope those were a couple of good ones. They were just quickies, but I hope you enjoy.
    Good post? d=(^_^)=b
    Bad post? q=(-_-)=p
    Troll post? t(^_^)t
  • Smexxyfox - Heavens Tear
    Smexxyfox - Heavens Tear Posts: 722 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    wasnt this a kid safe area? I REALLY dont think this needs to be here.
  • Literature - Harshlands
    Literature - Harshlands Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Crucifixion to the front of a church. b:bye
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    1. Transmit unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable content. Profanity filter dodging and filtered words/statements with clear vulgar intent will also be considered outright violations.
    2. Post or transmit sexually explicit images, text or other content that is deemed by PWE staff to be offensive.
    3. Impersonate any person including, but not limited to, representatives and staff of PWE .
    4. Advocate cheating during gameplay including, but not limited to, modification of the game program files.
    5. Harass, threaten, verbally abuse PWE as an entity along with its staffers, representatives and all registered users through any and all available channels (forums posts, PMs, in-game chat, etc.).
    6. SPAM by posting frequent and/or annoying messages in the forums.

this post is none of those, and im serious about the question.
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    this post is none of those, and im serious about the question.

But it does belong in the Off-topic section since it has nothing to do with the game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kainmikado
    kainmikado Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    And it could be considered, 'otherwise objectionable content'. Just, as a side note.
  • Mikel_oru - Sanctuary
    Mikel_oru - Sanctuary Posts: 610 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    There's nothing worse than fire...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • StrongWings - Sanctuary
    StrongWings - Sanctuary Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    <removed by author>