The Cost of Full TT-70 Set + Weapon

Dotsy - Sanctuary
Dotsy - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Dawnglory (EU)
Hello,

I was just wanting to get a ruff estimate on how much a full Archer TT-70 set would cost if you were to buy all of the mats (are we talking more then 10 million coins?). Also which Archer weapon at 70 is the best choice and how much will it cost?? b:victory

And before anyone suggests it i have already been through the Cat-Shops and Auction house to try and get the values of each component but unfortunately were only able to find a handful of the components i need and i don't know the going rate on the other ones,

b:bye
Post edited by Dotsy - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Echo - Harshlands
    Echo - Harshlands Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    never buy mats, its a waste of money, full HH set is worthless for any class unless your 9x or you never plan to level again.
    i suggest you go level and worry about gear more endgame :D
  • Dotsy - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    never buy mats, its a waste of money, full HH set is worthless for any class unless your 9x or you never plan to level again.
    i suggest you go level and worry about gear more endgame :D

I would have thought that the increase in stats would be beneficial to someone at level 70 and give them a good base to get through the next few levels, how long would it take a casual gamer to go from 70 to 80 as i guess thats where my decision is going to be made.
  • Echo - Harshlands
    Echo - Harshlands Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I would have thought that the increase in stats would be beneficial to someone at level 70 and give them a good base to get through the next few levels, how long would it take a casual gamer to go from 70 to 80 as i guess thats where my decision is going to be made.

2 weeks, a lil over 1 week if you lvl once a day. which isnt too hard.
  • Dotsy - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    2 weeks, a lil over 1 week if you lvl once a day. which isnt too hard.

So when would you say the leveling slows down?
  • Shinigamii - Harshlands
    Shinigamii - Harshlands Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    So when would you say the leveling slows down?

At 80+ xP hhehe
    Death Note Rule #18
    A god of death cannot be killed even if stabbed in his heart with a knife or shot in the head with a gun. However, there are ways to kill a god of death, which are not generally known to the gods of death.
  • Dotsy - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    :O that still gives me 12 levels of fun b:victory
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    The LA molds are way better than the HH armor, and way cheaper. That stuff will last you til level 90.
  • Walterthewf - Harshlands
    Walterthewf - Harshlands Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Each level from 70-80 takes about 5 hours-6-6-6-7-8-9-10-12-13 hours of xp scroll xp to level.
  • Akah - Harshlands
    Akah - Harshlands Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I would love to have a full set of TT-70 waiting for me to slip in to but like the others have said, it will only take you a few weeks and you will have out grown your armour and be 10+ million coins worse off, Personally I was still using level 22 armours/items when I hit 60 because the leveling on here is so fast and to spend time and money looking for superior equipment that will only last a few days seemed like a waste to me, although I did fully updated my armour and items when I hit 60 but the extra stats by that level were a must,

/Akah