Quick question to all ex-rad members

Options
Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Etherblade (West)
i hear you guys QQing about how bad rad is atm and how it needs to be fixed, etc etc. i remember all you guys saying how much of an honor it was to be in rad and how proud you were, but honestly, when things got thick, you guys just up and left, and formed all this hatred? you guys fail much more than any old rad member trying to pull the guild back together. QQ less.

i will now adress a couple points:

Rad not defending against Enraged:
you guys, QQ some more, they cant win, they have admitted it, whats the point of showing up to a fight you know you are gonna lose? and PLEASE dont say pride, because 1.) pride is useless. and 2) if your an ex rad member, i dont even have to explain why you shouldnt talk, take RoC for example

Cat:
you deserve your own little mention because my love for you burns brighter than 1000 suns. (yes thats extremely cliche)

Defected:
you seemed so concerned about radiances image when u left the guild because you "pked" to much, then were so grateful when we let you back in. you seemed cool, and i cant really flame you for much, because most of your posts are way to long for me to take interest in.

Torm:
your a joke, talking about how you built radiance. you did no more than half the guild did, you werent "teh ****" you werent even that great of a bm. dont talk about how you built rad.

Radiance:
.... get more people on here and flame back.... i feel like the only troller doing my job....

to anyone who actually read all of this:
i feel extremely bad, because i got dizzy just writing all of this.
Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Stickygreen - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Krasava - Heavens Tear
    Krasava - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    All's i gotta say is,

Kill them! Take their land!!!

Da best and surest way to put an end to this so-called QQ-ing! b:mischievous

[/thread]

b:bye
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Aww Sticky b:kissb:kiss wuvs wuvs!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Sonnestark - Heavens Tear
    Sonnestark - Heavens Tear Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I just **** into their over-inflated egos with contempt and spite. I don't care to debate with them, only to cut them down.
    Men should be either treated generously or destroyed, because they take revenge for slight injuries - for heavy ones they cannot.
  • Crystabella - Heavens Tear
    Crystabella - Heavens Tear Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    oh look another sonnestark post that contains the words "contempt" and "spite".

Surely you dont actually think what you type here cuts anyone down? LOL now thats funny....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2009
    Options
    oh look another sonnestark post that contains the words "contempt" and "spite".

Surely you dont actually think what you type here cuts anyone down? LOL now thats funny....
    You really are an idiot, full of pomp but little else. Only able to measure things by your own standards.

Surely you don't think you're anything beyond gutter-trash. Though I do agree, you are as funny as a sad joke.
    Men should be either treated generously or destroyed, because they take revenge for slight injuries - for heavy ones they cannot.
  • Crystabella - Heavens Tear
    Crystabella - Heavens Tear Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    You really are an idiot, full of pomp but little else. Only able to measure things by your own standards.

Surely you don't think you're anything beyond gutter-trash. Though I do agree, you are as funny as a sad joke.

awww I'm disappointed you used the sad joke line in both posts to me...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2009
    Options
    awww I'm disappointed you used the sad joke line in both posts to me...
    I'm disappointed you were not able to see why you earned it in both posts.
  • Lleela - Heavens Tear
    Lleela - Heavens Tear Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Briefly, We did not defend against Enrage because,

1. Several new members which did not have 100hrs in faction
    2. We take Memories seriously, they have a core of 90+ level very TW experienced players. Sure they aren't fielding all level 80/90 people yet, but to not consider them worthy of more than a token defense would be a mistake.
    3. 3 TW starts in 6 minute time span. Enrage, Memories, Defected (Ok defected turned out to be something else, still took a few people to go check it out)

Last week Enrage gave us 10 Minutes, we rushed through a fight with Ultra, who would have liked to had more fun in TW, to make it to Enraged before they would wait no longer. This week Enraged was not inclined to wait while we fought Memories and chased defective's phantom. That's fine and we do not expect special favors from Enrage, such as waiting. If they wait great, if they don't, well all is fair in war.

Last meeting, Rad vs Enrage, Enrage won decisively with superior levels and numbers. I and others are looking forward to fighting Enrage again soon to see if we have improved against them.

I have confidence in Rads TW strategy, I have confidence in our desire to work as a team, I have confidence Radiance will not disappear from TW map.
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Briefly, We did not defend against Enrage because,

1. Several new members which did not have 100hrs in faction
    2. We take Memories seriously, they have a core of 90+ level very TW experienced players. Sure they aren't fielding all level 80/90 people yet, but to not consider them worthy of more than a token defense would be a mistake.
    3. 3 TW starts in 6 minute time span. Enrage, Memories, Defected (Ok defected turned out to be something else, still took a few people to go check it out)

Last week Enrage gave us 10 Minutes, we rushed through a fight with Ultra, who would have liked to had more fun in TW, to make it to Enraged before they would wait no longer. This week Enraged was not inclined to wait while we fought Memories and chased defective's phantom. That's fine and we do not expect special favors from Enrage, such as waiting. If they wait great, if they don't, well all is fair in war.

Last meeting, Rad vs Enrage, Enrage won decisively with superior levels and numbers. I and others are looking forward to fighting Enrage again soon to see if we have improved against them.

I have confidence in Rads TW strategy, I have confidence in our desire to work as a team, I have confidence Radiance will not disappear from TW map.

yea, i know this already, ive decided to come back today, ishould be online in 2 hours

and sonnestark and ..... dang i forgot the venos name already... gtfo, this is my topic, where only i shall be allowed to troll, kthxbai

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Krasava - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    ATTN EVERYONE: Contempt! Spite!

That will be all. Thank you! b:shy
  • Torm - Heavens Tear
    Torm - Heavens Tear Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

Torm:
    your a joke, talking about how you built radiance. you did no more than half the guild did, you werent "teh ****" you werent even that great of a bm. dont talk about how you built rad.

ROFL I have NEVER said I built Rad. I mean I like to drink but man even plastered I wouldnt have taken credit for that. I didnt want a leadership role in Rad ever and turned it down on numerous times. I want to TW period that is it. While in Rad I lead almost every one of the wins they had against RoC. Other marshals were made on the easy wars. I designed TW strat for Rad. I left because no more TW and the fact that Charity went against the guild descision on the direction of Rad after she asked where we wanted to go.

When I left I said bye, I didnt ask for anyone to come with me or even tell people I was leaving really. I know you just like to flame but Im just a logical person for the most part all my actions have reasons so dont flame my name. From the only high lvl barb to every be killed by a similar lvl bm 1v1 you have no room to talk. Please dont make me break out the screen shots.

Oh you sure do stick up for rad alot when you were guildles yesterday? DID you get kicked and just come back or were all these posts before you left Rad. Nice to see Rad prescence in the forums again. That sonne guy is a horrible replacement for you. He fails on more lvls then you can count.

As for me being a horrible BM ok sure I am what I am. I get constant pms for end game places so if Im fail as a bm i must just have a killer personality. Im cool with that.
  • Krasava - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    ROFL

If Torm is a bad BM, then we need to come up with a new word to describe HT's other BM's, myself included.
    Something that's worse than "fail". b:chuckle

And Torm, by all means, break out the screenshots!
    I wanna see some epic pwnage!

After all, a picture is worth a thousand words, they say. b:mischievous
  • EgaeniI - Heavens Tear
    EgaeniI - Heavens Tear Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    let me just bring couple facts into this argument

1: be honest sticky.. how old r u? 16

2: how long u away from game? 2 months

that's all im gona say
    b:bye full time shop part time player
  • KillerByte - Heavens Tear
    KillerByte - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    let me just bring couple facts into this argument

1: be honest sticky.. how old r u? 16

2: how long u away from game? 2 months

that's all im gona say

ruh roh... kiddie got pwned.... waits for comeback
  • Nekhebet - Heavens Tear
    Nekhebet - Heavens Tear Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    hahaha idk why we eaven pay attention to sticky..he is just a forum troll ..cause in game my nix would eat him for breakfastb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Just another veno!!!
  • Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear
    Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear Posts: 802 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    How is Sticky best served? Lighty toasted and buttered? Or with Raspberry jam smothered on top? Whichever way, it might be yummy.

All joking aside, no matter what his age. You have to admit Sticky is a colorful lil dude and makes the forums fun again, lol.
    b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    You will never do anything in this world without courage.
    It is the greatest quality of the mind next to honor.
    ~Aristotle
  • Aurellius - Heavens Tear
    Aurellius - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    To all ye drama causers, seems everyones tough **** on the internet, everyone is some sort of master in self defense techniques, or in a job with amazing responsibility requirements that no one but them could handle.
    You all make a big deal about being able to take someones little blotch of pixels away from them and put your pretty little color overtop of it.
    For what? virtual money? bragging rights?
    yah put your achievements on a resume and ide doubt burger king would even hire you.
    Or you can just play the game, and leave the drama to the TNT channel..
    =D
  • screamoman
    screamoman Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    To all ye drama causers, seems everyones tough **** on the internet, everyone is some sort of master in self defense techniques, or in a job with amazing responsibility requirements that no one but them could handle.
    You all make a big deal about being able to take someones little blotch of pixels away from them and put your pretty little color overtop of it.
    yah put your achievements on a resume and ide doubt burger king would even hire you.
    =D

Lmao, dude. Weren't you away from the game from a while? You have no clue why people are aguring and the way they are, so why post a stupid post like that? Catch up first then say something. b:bye
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    =D

Actually, in my interview for my job at Enrollment Services at my college, I said that because of all of the MMO's that I played and grinded through, I had developed a higher level of patience and diligence than most others. My now-supervisor said that it was a very creative and honest response, and I got the job that day.

See? MMO's are about more than just bragging rights; they can help develop important social and personal skills that can be transferred to the workplace!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Kaishi - Heavens Tear
    Kaishi - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Actually, in my interview for my job at Enrollment Services at my college, I said that because of all of the MMO's that I played and grinded through, I had developed a higher level of patience and diligence than most others. My now-supervisor said that it was a very creative and honest response, and I got the job that day.

See? MMO's are about more than just bragging rights; they can help develop important social and personal skills that can be transferred to the workplace!

Actually there is a difference in playing/grinding PWI and posting on forum. On PWI forum patience and diligence give nothing. Only ignorance can save us. And I wouldn't name it a true virtue. But still grats Konariraiden!

And also it's funny if you work in IT. Imagine that you are going for interview and they ask you why did you leave your previous guild in WoW (this actually happened to my RL friend...). So everything someone writes here, stays for ever and google is always helping to bring that stuff out ^^

Anyway back to the topic...
    I left Radiance mainly because of boredom. Most of people I knew left already, I was just lazy and wanted to have some TW fun. Went to all TWs in first 'all-attack-rad' weekend and believe or not, there was one TW that I wish to end sooner (first Triad TW that was 3h long due to 'new strategy'). That weekend worn me out a bit so I left week after hoping to come back after some time and rejoin Radiance. Unfortunatelly even more 'old Rad' people left so now I would feel more welcome in any other major guild. Running around with 'Radiance' above my head for half a year only to notice that I don't know anyone in the faction anymore. Ironic isn't it? ^^

So in the end there's nothing like loyality. Not in server scale. If someone does something in MMORPG because he believes in higher something... I guess he/she does so because it's fun for them. For me, staying in guild with no friends is a waste of time.

Thing that worries me is how do people react on Radiance once they left it. For me Radiance is a totally different faction than it was 3 months ago and in my opinion even with new leadership and members it deserves some respect. After so much drama, after losing so many good players and after all that <censored> stuff that some people write here... they still move on. So if someone keeps trolling/flaming on Radiance just because it does not show up for Enrage TW, because of the leadership (which could be a lot worse^^) or just because it is called Radiance... I feel just sorry for them but according to nature's laws IQ levels also fit Gaussian distribution and everyone has access to internet so there's nothing much I can do about it.

Doh after writing all of this I know what you mean Sticky... Need another drink...
    And sorry for my english, never really paid attention to grammar and spelling...
    Whenever I fail...
    I make it epic.

Be nice to your local fail veno before it becomes nice to you.
    edited May 2009
    Options
    ROFL I have NEVER said I built Rad. I mean I like to drink but man even plastered I wouldnt have taken credit for that. I didnt want a leadership role in Rad ever and turned it down on numerous times. I want to TW period that is it. While in Rad I lead almost every one of the wins they had against RoC. Other marshals were made on the easy wars. I designed TW strat for Rad. I left because no more TW and the fact that Charity went against the guild descision on the direction of Rad after she asked where we wanted to go.

When I left I said bye, I didnt ask for anyone to come with me or even tell people I was leaving really. I know you just like to flame but Im just a logical person for the most part all my actions have reasons so dont flame my name. From the only high lvl barb to every be killed by a similar lvl bm 1v1 you have no room to talk. Please dont make me break out the screen shots.

Oh you sure do stick up for rad alot when you were guildles yesterday? DID you get kicked and just come back or were all these posts before you left Rad. Nice to see Rad prescence in the forums again. That sonne guy is a horrible replacement for you. He fails on more lvls then you can count.

As for me being a horrible BM ok sure I am what I am. I get constant pms for end game places so if Im fail as a bm i must just have a killer personality. Im cool with that.

i got kicked because i was in active for a long **** time, i came back for tws and to help rebuild rad. and you did nothing half the time when rad was on its way to becoming a super house, the main voice i remember hearing on vent was Z's, dont take credit for others work. when u become a voice, we were already a huge powerhouse, so not much work was needed.

i got beaten by a bm, big deal? i messed up and used arm instead of slam after my charm ticked, because i forgot to turn of pk protections. considering one of my crits took out half of hongs hp, i have no doubt in my mind that if i sparked like he did, i would have steamrolled him, and considering (if ur still in enrage) i stood there while IronBlade tried to kill me (saturday) and he couldnt, i went afk and was browsing the forums half the time. it was pretty sad, he eventually just gave up and left.

and, rofl? are u kidding me? you get constant pms because there arent a buttload of other bms level 95+ atm, and your gear is probably nice, while other bms who dont have a guild bank like you do, have trouble getting their mats (im not saying you do use guild bank, just pointing out).

edit: and torm, go ask desi and dj how i am at pk, considering i could still own them when they were 90+ and had heaven/hell spark. although desi could one hit me, i could still avoid it and kill him.same with dj, although he couldnt one hit me at the time. i could steamroll through 90% of the people on the server, except some well geared barbs and bms, i could still kill szanti 1v1, (when he was 90+) although i think it was because his phoenix was level 6X or something. dont try to make me look bad because of one little mistake i made with Hong, and anyways despite what people say, hong was an awesome bm. he knew exactly how to play his class and played it well. im not saying ur a completely fail bm either im just saying u were nothing special.

edit#2: CHANGED, LOOK BELOW

edit#3: to egaenii, does it matter how old i am? ( im 12 years old actually, just for the record)

edit#4 looks like after some discussion, im going to be leaving rad, and joining another guild, where more of my friends are. i was looking through guild list, and i just didnt feel at home anymore, no one in guild chat to talk to, and i just didnt feel like i fit in.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Krasava - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Aurellius, we've heard it all before. Your cliche bullsh*t response fails to impress.
    Don't like it? Tough.
    Go be away from game for another extended amount of time.

We are all keyboard warriors here, yourself included. So don't be another dumbass to start drawing parallels with real life here. It's a **** game forum, get over it!
    b:bye
  • Torm - Heavens Tear
    Torm - Heavens Tear Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    and you did nothing half the time when rad was on its way to becoming a super house, the main voice i remember hearing on vent was Z's, dont take credit for others work. when u become a voice, we were already a huge powerhouse, so not much work was needed.

Ill say it again I will NEVER take credit for how strong Rad came to be or how fail they ended up. You are the one that said I did, but since you questioned what I did do I told you. Yes Z was the TW marshal at first she was Marshal for 1 or 2 TW that were with RoC. RoC was the first and only decent TW's rad has ever had. Both TW with RoC that she lead ( might have only been one memory is alittle shaky) were losses. I took over and was marshal for EVERY single RoC war till they quit defending. I was undefeated as marshal. It was not all my doing that won the battle. We had a good group of people behind me. I did however run the battle because Charity did not like vent, and I was the one that did alot of the strategy/ planning ( even though alot of the plans charity didnt let us do, to bad too we would have won faster oh well past is past) Im not quite sure how all your bragging will be handled by the people you say you killed over and over. Most dont respond much on the forums so I doubt we will hear anything back. However I know and the old leaders of Rad know exactly what i did in Rad. The point is though you brought up that I was bragging about making rad powerful and I never did such a thing. This is actually the first time I have even posted stating what I did while in Rad. Im sure you just wanted to start a flame fest and thats cool I can enjoy a good flame as much as the next. But ill set what is striaght first.

Now for the flame. You boost of things that never happened. You were a fail Pve barb cause you never paid any attention, to busy vomiting your nonsense on the fourms. You got killed by a bm 1v1 a simiar lvl and even with all your excuses it boils down to you suc. yes Im glad another faction will get you so you can talk **** on the forums but I feel very sry for the faction that will accept you. You been out of game for so long you failures before will only doube now that you are no longer a high lvl. Enjoy your flames while you can because as soon as you show up on the pk scene again your fail abilities will be all to public knowledge. b:kiss
  • Aurellius - Heavens Tear
    Aurellius - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Aurellius, we've heard it all before. Your cliche bullsh*t response fails to impress.
    Don't like it? Tough.
    Go be away from game for another extended amount of time.

We are all keyboard warriors here, yourself included. So don't be another dumbass to start drawing parallels with real life here. It's a **** game forum, get over it!

lol, lighten up, if its just a game why get all pissy over a little smartass comment. Yah, last time i was here i left long forum messages on blah blah stuff, but woopty do, im not doin that anymore, just here for kicks and giggles.
    Only real valuable point here is if you "keyboard warriors" as you say flame at each other over a topic that no one will win cus everyone keeps it going.
    Why not embrace a little humour or pointless remark to keep things live and all ticklish.
    Krasava, i apologize for getting your panties in a wad, ill let you borrow the pair im currently wearing on my head if it will make you feel better. I do believe they are the same size as the ones you wear seeing how i pulled them from your drawer.
    xD
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Now for the flame. You boost of things that never happened. You were a fail Pve barb cause you never paid any attention, to busy vomiting your nonsense on the fourms. You got killed by a bm 1v1 a simiar lvl and even with all your excuses it boils down to you suc. yes Im glad another faction will get you so you can talk **** on the forums but I feel very sry for the faction that will accept you. You been out of game for so long you failures before will only doube now that you are no longer a high lvl. Enjoy your flames while you can because as soon as you show up on the pk scene again your fail abilities will be all to public knowledge. b:kiss

once again, you can only focus on one thing that i failed. thats it. if you have other evidence at me failing in pk, please, id love to see it, other than that, please dont make the same point 2 times to make me look bad, because it doesnt work.

and i was NEVER a high level, i was always behind the pack on leveling, when everyone hit 80, i was 70 when people were hitting 90 i was barely hitting 80

i didnt switch guilds so i could talk **** on the forums, i dont know where that came from, ive always talked **** on forums in rad, i just noticed i didnt feel at home anymore.

and for your strategy and planning, im sure you were not the only one who participated in that.

and yes, i wont be as dominant in pk as i was back in the day, because now everyones got their pimp endgame gear, but i will sure as hell still rock the 80's.

edit: if you dont believe me about rocking 90's go pm djkinetic and desi ingame, now im not saying i wtfraped them, but i could kill them both, and they both could kill me, and they both had their 90+ gear, so dont say they did not.

edit#2: you did like what, 1 or 2 runs with me? i barely ever ran HH with guild, considering when i was still 83 and i was invite to tank 2-3 and 3-1, even belial, i couldnt have been all bad, oh yea, considering when i was at belial, we only had 2 deaths, that probably says something also. AND that same run we got 2 gold mats for nemos weapon, so i cant be ALL that bad. and i honestly dont care to much for my tanking skills, as many people know id much rather DD than tank, reason i chose barb is because even as a tank build they still get massive hp, which is a huge bonus for pk because of charms.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Confused_ - Heavens Tear
    Confused_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

edit#4 looks like after some discussion, im going to be leaving rad, and joining another guild, where more of my friends are. i was looking through guild list, and i just didnt feel at home anymore, no one in guild chat to talk to, and i just didnt feel like i fit in.

Be sure to pass through Guild_Less™

"Where all members are encouraged to leave before noon Monday"

Guild_Less™ Charter
  • Rifkind - Heavens Tear
    Rifkind - Heavens Tear Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    i hear you guys QQing about how bad rad is atm and how it needs to be fixed, etc etc. i remember all you guys saying how much of an honor it was to be in rad and how proud you were, but honestly, when things got thick, you guys just up and left, and formed all this hatred?

Hah.

1) I never talked about how much of an honor it was. Indeed, that sort of self-congratulatory bull was why I avoided reading guild chat 90% of the time - too infuriating.

2) I was in Radiance longer TRYING to fix things than you have been in there total, and you didn't exactly "stick around" either, so where do you get off?

3) Things "got thick" a few months before I left (and I left before the others). Indeed, if you count Wargasm, they "got thick" in the first week or two of the guild's existence, and went downhill from there.

Just because I didn't try to cause drama every day in guild chat and insist on someone holding my hand and begging me not to leave, like some of the people in Radiance like to do, does not mean I wasn't talking to June every few days and complaining to my friends much more frequently about all of the problems Radiance had. Everyone reaches a breaking point eventually, and we are playing games to enjoy them, not to stress out. It's easy enough for someone to stay in Radiance and show up once in a blue moon and claim to be loyal, but try being there every day pouring your heart into it and getting nowhere.
  • Rifkind - Heavens Tear
    Rifkind - Heavens Tear Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Torm:

Weren't you the barb on that TT 1-3 run where Torm had to tank (and finally kill) the armor boss for 20 minutes because the barb and both clerics were dead and I wasn't buff enough at the time to make the rushes by myself?
  • MentalEdge - Heavens Tear
    MentalEdge - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Weren't you the barb on that TT 1-3 run where Torm had to tank (and finally kill) the armor boss for 20 minutes because the barb and both clerics were dead and I wasn't buff enough at the time to make the rushes by myself?

Oh,score.....
    Quit 100%...and surprised my forum account wasn't banned...yet
  • Notgood - Heavens Tear
    Notgood - Heavens Tear Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    tsk, tsk, tsk..all this drama...looks like everyone here needs a time outb:surrender. Go into your corners and don't come out intill you think of what you have done.
    Why am i like this cause you made me like this...
    I guess you really didn't know...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]