Fix NIXES before the game dies?

Ixta - Harshlands
Ixta - Harshlands Posts: 233 Arc User
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
Seriously.. everyone knows it.. Nixes are OP.

You want to fix them? or see the game die?
Post edited by Ixta - Harshlands on

Comments

• Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    It's not the bird, it never was. It's that broken skill everyone knows about.

When I put my phoenix on anyone with any half-way decent gear, my phoenix alone can't kill them.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • AinaMizuako - Sanctuary
    AinaMizuako - Sanctuary Posts: 1,041 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    For the last god damned time..

It's not Nix, it's Flesh Ream.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    oh look, i'm inactive again.

b> leviciti b:cry
  • Daerys - Sanctuary
    Daerys - Sanctuary Posts: 1,022 Arc User
    edited May 2009

It won't be the last time, you know that b:chuckle

I take solace in the knowledge that any time I see a new post, someone probably just got roflstomped.
    edited May 2009
    It won't be the last time, you know that b:chuckle

I take solace in the knowledge that any time I see a new post, someone probably just got roflstomped.

;-;

I request a sticky in this forum that simply says "It's not Nix, It's Flesh Ream."

Then again, GD forum would probably die without all the Nix QQ threads.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Nubble - Heavens Tear
    Nubble - Heavens Tear Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited May 2009

game die ? seems that ur the only1 whos dying ^^..next time use search button
    and bump 1 of the thousands cry threads :P
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    anyone posting under this post is a total idiot

OP go learn, its not phoenixes you dumb ****, its flesh ream, nor does anyone care. the game isnt going to "die" because a few whiners on the forum.
  • Daerys - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    Damn, I must be an idiot.....
    edited May 2009
    Now that we're all great and idiotic..

Herc + Flesh Ream = ????
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited May 2009

Herc + Flesh Ream = ????

A waste of a skill????
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Daerys - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009

Herc + Flesh Ream = ????

Meh, other than the broken PvP damage it wouldn't be all that special. Herc base damage is on the lower end of the "good" dps pets, its attack speed is what gives it good output.
    edited May 2009
    A waste of a skill????
    Now that we're all great and idiotic...

Whenever I get a Herc, I'll waste 200k on Flesh Ream and laugh at him as he failtanks. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    ....oh, please! cant anyone find something else to moan about? i cant wait till the bleeping geines are out, and THEN we'll hearing some real M&Bs about how OPed people are, who have a pocket full of those....

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • Miatemaro - Heavens Tear
    Miatemaro - Heavens Tear Posts: 700 Arc User
    edited May 2009

Actually its the PvP damage reduction. The skill is doing what its supposed to be doing.
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ixta - Harshlands
    Ixta - Harshlands Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Yep Flesh Ream.....

just after a week-end of "nix free-for-all-kinda" great.

Watch the people leaving game, and I know a few already.

I know easier ways to shoot yourself in the foot.
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Actually its the PvP damage reduction. The skill is doing what its supposed to be doing.

That's one way to look at it. The skill itself is doing what the description says it should. The pvp damage reduction however, is not working as it should.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
    edited May 2009
    Yep Flesh Ream.....

just after a week-end of "nix free-for-all-kinda" great.

Watch the people leaving game, and I know a few already.

I know easier ways to shoot yourself in the foot.
    wow you talk as if its game breaking and causing a mass exodus. youre just plain ****
  • Literature - Harshlands
    Literature - Harshlands Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    ....oh, please! cant anyone find something else to moan about? i cant wait till the bleeping geines are out, and THEN we'll hearing some real M&Bs about how OPed people are, who have a pocket full of those....

People keep talking about these genies making a difference. I doubt it. It removes bleed once. Then theres like a 300 sec cooldown.
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    People keep talking about these genies making a difference. I doubt it. It removes bleed once. Then theres like a 300 sec cooldown.

Used in conjunction with the Apothecary pots, it should make a difference.

Anyone who is serious about PvP will put in the time necessary to be prepared for PvP. Those who are unwilling to do so will still whine and complain when they die even though the tools to be competitive are there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Miatemaro - Heavens Tear
    Miatemaro - Heavens Tear Posts: 700 Arc User
    edited May 2009

Anyone who is serious about PvP will put in the time necessary to be prepared for PvP. Those who are unwilling to do so will still whine and complain when they die even though the tools to be competitive are there.

Yeap same thing they are doing now. The tools are here now for them yet they are crying.

As far as the genies, I already have an idea how to set it up and you watch how much more QQ there is gonna be.
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2009
    Yeap
    is that a word?
  • Literature - Harshlands
    Literature - Harshlands Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited May 2009

Ok those apoth pots have a bs cooldown too. So thats two FR you will be able to counter. I think a veno can kite you easily till the third one, especially since most veno with nix are pvp build. And you still might die before the 3rd FR cast because the nix itself has high damage.
    edited May 2009
    a good player can kill a veno in under 30 seconds countering the two bleeds. you have BM's running zoom fast skill. archers and clerics can easily eat the veno. PURIFY BLEED, WUT NOW? Plume shot twice, dead veno. crit few times, dead veno.

you aim for a quick kill of the owner, if you have a charm, the damage wont even matter
  • Veekee88 - Sanctuary
    Veekee88 - Sanctuary Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    hahahah
    i have an idea:D
    if its not nix only that skill
    its buged for sure
    so GMs .......using bugs is banable...............
    BAN ALL VANOS USING THIS SKILL^^
  • Ponza - Lost City
    Ponza - Lost City Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    a good player can kill a veno in under 30 seconds countering the two bleeds. you have BM's running zoom fast skill. archers and clerics can easily eat the veno. PURIFY BLEED, WUT NOW? Plume shot twice, dead veno. crit few times, dead veno.

you aim for a quick kill of the owner, if you have a charm, the damage wont even matter

Yes, there are ways to counter flesh ream. No, that doesn not make flesh ream a balanced or fair skill in pvp.

What if PWI increased the damage of a mage's divine pyrogram by triple? I can say that there are ways to counter this, its a 4 second total cast so just interrupt it, or that there are pots which give increased resistance to fire. Or I can say that mages die in under 30 seconds, so just interrupt and kill him before he can recast divine pyrogram. Doesn't matter, it still gives the mage a big advantage in pvp.

They can actually put what I proposed into the game, and it still wouldn't kill the game. Although it would still have an effect on the population.
  • Krel - Heavens Tear
    Krel - Heavens Tear Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    just switch to your other over rated powerful pet ...KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKb:shutup
    I luv my luvsalotb:dirty

Fear Me:I will and can unleash my true demon forum troll from at anytime..so beware.

Im A wizzie with godly looks and your all jealousb:bye
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    hahahah
    i have an idea:D
    if its not nix only that skill
    its buged for sure
    so GMs .......using bugs is banable...............
    BAN ALL VANOS USING THIS SKILL^^

This is only true AFTER the GMs announce it. So far nobody from PWI staff as said that there is a bug with flesh ream.
    If you remember last time there was a BUGGED FEMALE OUTFIT, they took the game down in a matter of minutes after it was discovered and they fixed it by removing the set. You would think if there is a bug with flesh ream, that the GMs would be aware by now and they would have taken the servers down like they did when they discovered the bug with the female Duke set. Also, they were pretty darn quick to fix the Auction House Bug (less than a day) and made several announcements about it.

A bug is only a bug if the GMs/Devs say it is, since they are the only ones that know what the original intention of the skill was, and in order to be a bug it has to be behaving in a way they did not intended or wanted it to behave. You may want to state that Flesh Ream is overpowered in pvp, since it does not suffer from damage reduction, that really is the only thing you can say, since you were not the one that wrote the code nor do you have access to the spec/feature list to know how it was originaly designed.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Maddrox - Harshlands
    Maddrox - Harshlands Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited May 2009

Just... stfu b:shutup
  • Kirashan - Dreamweaver
    Kirashan - Dreamweaver Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    If you remember last time there was a BUGGED FEMALE OUTFIT, ...

Wait, a bugged female outfit? What was the bug? And why didn't I know about this?
  • Veekee88 - Sanctuary
    Veekee88 - Sanctuary Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    we all good know nixes (flesh realm) are buged
    its not annouced the same like cube bugs
    its not brake a game like a event cloths u were talking about so they dont have to rush
    but its bugged in the same way as herc in TT/HH
    i dont realy care bout it but its realy funny when venos just trying to defend themself^^
    veno without tt bug is like every other class
    veno without flesh real bug in pvp is deadb:chuckle
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Yes, there are ways to counter flesh ream. No, that doesn not make flesh ream a balanced or fair skill in pvp.

Since when is PvP about being fair?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]