Gms Dont Ban Bots ? QQme Bot guild Still not Banned

ibatgirl
ibatgirl Posts: 21 Arc User
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
Gm Button is Useless now Gm got Lazy Bots EveryWhere b:shocked. The honest Players Grind there azz off to Level While QQme bots all day long.
Where Are The Good Gms that we all miss that Ban Bots b:surrender . QQme bot all time at Fish and are level 90 by Bot and Gm dont Ban. So if Someone Buys Cash Mall they can Bot is This True With No Ban or a Max Ban of 3 days Is This True GM ?
Post edited by ibatgirl on

Comments

• Soho - Lost City
    Soho - Lost City Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    ibatgirl wrote: »
    Gm Button is Useless now Gm got Lazy Bots EveryWhere b:shocked. The honest Players Grind there azz off to Level While QQme bots all day long.
    Where Are The Good Gms that we all miss that Ban Bots b:surrender . QQme bot all time at Fish and are level 90 by Bot and Gm dont Ban. So if Someone Buys Cash Mall they can Bot is This True With No Ban or a Max Ban of 3 days Is This True GM ?

They do ban them, temporarily for the first time caught. If caught again, I think I heard it was a permanent ban?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

sohographics.deviantart.com
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Nananana batgirl!
  • Uiztrollin - Harshlands
    Uiztrollin - Harshlands Posts: 358 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    LUL silly batgirl...

Crimson is just pissed their BR couldn't get them to 89 first :(
  • AinaMizuako - Sanctuary
    AinaMizuako - Sanctuary Posts: 1,041 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    LUL silly batgirl...

Crimson is just pissed their BR couldn't get them to 89 first :(

<obligatory BR jokes go here>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    oh look, i'm inactive again.

b> leviciti b:cry
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    i dont know who bots worse, the brazilians or the filipinos lol.
    most ive confronted say they do it because they dont understand the rules because theyre english. yet they can talk to me normally, buuuuuulllllshart
  • Literature - Harshlands
    Literature - Harshlands Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Lets all just bust a nut, eat a big lunch and catch the itis.
  • stuffeds
    stuffeds Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Botting = 3 day ban or less depending on how much you purchase. At least that's what my ticket response said.

b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Krel - Heavens Tear
    Krel - Heavens Tear Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    please show me a bot in this game i havent seen one yet...oh wait do bots usually say hey i need help...heyyy u can u help me kill...hey you HEY..HEY MAN HEY UUU can u help meeee...I seem to avoid those bots and party with the clueless people grinding on dumb mobs and dont talk at all..i just dont get itb:laughb:chuckle
    I luv my luvsalotb:dirty

Fear Me:I will and can unleash my true demon forum troll from at anytime..so beware.

Im A wizzie with godly looks and your all jealousb:bye
  • Tieresius - Lost City
    Tieresius - Lost City Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Woot!!! Let's Make Posts About Bots So As To Alert Everyone That Bots Exist And To Have Them Start Botting As Well!!!!
    I Am All For Making The Problem Worse!!!!
  • starman17
    starman17 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    should probably report all bots at http://support.perfectworld.com/ticketing
  • Darth_rambo - Lost City
    Darth_rambo - Lost City Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    QQme isn't a bot. I've done a few fb runs with him a while back. He's actually a pretty cool guy.
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    If you guys want to report a bot that is fine but please do so by sending in a ticket to Customer Support. This does not belong on the forum.

[CLOSED]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.