Wheres the Genies?

Deathreapxxx - Lost City
Deathreapxxx - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
OK...Ive heard from a lot of people that the expansion would finalize today and Genies will be introduced. Did it happen? I haven't seen anyone with one yet, but idk maybe i just didnt look hard enough.
The One, The Only, Death Knight
Post edited by Deathreapxxx - Lost City on

Comments

• Veiovis - Dreamweaver
    Veiovis - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Well my guess is that genies will be out Tuesday after maintenance.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deathreapxxx - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    yeah maybe
  • Zero_Mercy - Lost City
    Zero_Mercy - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    i personally wouldnt believe anything anyone says, ive heard a million different answers, from "omg there coming out tomorrow, but you need celestial stones" to "end of the month but you need 14329482 gold" ,seriously, patience is a virtue.
  • Krel - Heavens Tear
    Krel - Heavens Tear Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I got one.
    I luv my luvsalotb:dirty

Fear Me:I will and can unleash my true demon forum troll from at anytime..so beware.

Im A wizzie with godly looks and your all jealousb:bye
    edited May 2009
    how? i havent seen any on lost
  • Tieresius - Lost City
    Tieresius - Lost City Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I think Krel's lying.
  • Zero_Mercy - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    lmao, did i not just say not to believe anything anyone else says?
  • Tieresius - Lost City
    Tieresius - Lost City Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    lmao, did i not just say not to believe anything anyone else says?

Indeed. That's why I think Krel's lying.
  • WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    For what it's worth a GM(Xarfox I believe) said they are trying to get them out within two weeks(that was posted two weeks ago).

Also, about acquiring them, you get 1 from a quest and additional genies from an npc for 3 mirage celesones each.
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.
  • Agravain - Heavens Tear
    Agravain - Heavens Tear Posts: 271 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    they're still in the bottle :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Clarityness - Sanctuary
    Clarityness - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    they're still in the bottle :)

so true b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Spydominator - Sanctuary
    Spydominator - Sanctuary Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I think what Krel meant was that he has something similar,because I heard from a high lvl player that the sage version of a buff or something looks like a spirit or something that is near your shoulders but is smaller than genie and doesn't do anything.Those can't be called genies but a high lvl skill.Anyway yes I heard too that it is possible for the genies to be introduced on Tuesday 12th may.Good job from PWI team b:victory.
  • Kitsuneaki - Sanctuary
    Kitsuneaki - Sanctuary Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I think what Krel meant was that he has something similar,because I heard from a high lvl player that the sage version of a buff or something looks like a spirit or something that is near your shoulders but is smaller than genie and doesn't do anything.Those can't be called genies but a high lvl skill.Anyway yes I heard too that it is possible for the genies to be introduced on Tuesday 11th may.Good job from PWI team b:victory.

they are not a skill you get the little sage/demon fairy when you are lv 89. They evolve 2, as you lv.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    6X Sin on RT
    edited May 2009
    im sorry for beliving people since im exited about this.........
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I'm a genie in a bottle, baby
    Gotta rub me the right way, honey
    I'm a geine in a bottle, baby
    Come, come, come and let me out

*shot*
  • RogueFox - Heavens Tear
    RogueFox - Heavens Tear Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    no genie for u or any 1 till the GMs say so
    hehehe i like my sig >:)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Axemanek - Heavens Tear
    Axemanek - Heavens Tear Posts: 588 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I think Krel's lying.

So do I! xD
    I Want To Eat Estasi & Send Her Into Extasy!! b:victory

May The Force Not Be With You!
  • PinkEvil - Dreamweaver
    PinkEvil - Dreamweaver Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    the maintenance its today???
    at what hours???
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I think what Krel meant was that he has something similar,because I heard from a high lvl player that the sage version of a buff or something looks like a spirit or something that is near your shoulders but is smaller than genie and doesn't do anything.Those can't be called genies but a high lvl skill.Anyway yes I heard too that it is possible for the genies to be introduced on Tuesday 11th may.Good job from PWI team b:victory.

*holds Y, says "HOLD IT!"* The 11th of May is today, which is a Monday...and maintence is usually done on Tuesdays. That would make the supposed Genie Release Date tomorrow, the 12th of May! One more day!

((Too much Phoenix Wright over the weekend warps your way of thinking...))
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Aelric - Lost City
    Aelric - Lost City Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Gms need to give out dates of release :) a little warning about when expansions and patches and cash shop additions come out would be VERY NICE! Definetly when i buy some old mount from the CS and BAM! 7-11 event for a Panda! b:angry Which also pisses me off, we got more than enough mounts that are "rare" over half of them released are.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks XRipetidex for the awesome sig!
    "I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope and that enables you to laugh at life's realities."
    -Dr. Seuss
    b:victory
  • IceHealer - Lost City
    IceHealer - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Gms need to give out dates of release :) a little warning about when expansions and patches and cash shop additions come out would be VERY NICE! Definetly when i buy some old mount from the CS and BAM! 7-11 event for a Panda! b:angry Which also pisses me off, we got more than enough mounts that are "rare" over half of them released are.

Agreed Aelric, getting even just a little warning before the release of a new mount/pet would be really nice. I would love to know when the Panda or NineTails are actually going on sale?
  • Aelric - Lost City
    Aelric - Lost City Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Agreed Aelric, getting even just a little warning before the release of a new mount/pet would be really nice. I would love to know when the Panda or NineTails are actually going on sale?

They might not be. Which imo is extremely ****. I'm just keeping some faith that our amazing GMs (which yes we have some pretty frickin awesome GMs) will have that little light bulb above their head and think "Huh... maybe we should release these mounts as PERMANENT additions to the CS, since they aren't holiday mounts or anything why not?"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks XRipetidex for the awesome sig!
    "I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope and that enables you to laugh at life's realities."
    -Dr. Seuss
    b:victory
  • Notbad - Heavens Tear
    Notbad - Heavens Tear Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited May 2009

i forgot what thread explained this but gms can not for some reason give the date when it is coming or going to be realesed =.=......i find it i post it.
    b:shedtearb:infuriatedb:irritated
    b:sleep
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Baby theres no other super star you know that i'll be..Listening to lady gaga b:laugh
  • PinkEvil - Dreamweaver
    PinkEvil - Dreamweaver Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    so maybe today it will be the day......day 12....midnight...idk....I WILL PRAY FOR THAT...
  • Spydominator - Sanctuary
    Spydominator - Sanctuary Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    so maybe today it will be the day......day 12....midnight...idk....I WILL PRAY FOR THAT...

Yes heard it myself from many player that maintnance begins this night but don't know an exact hour(10 o clock GMT+2 I think),but think positive:until tommorow you will have genies to keep you company b:pleased.
  • Xhinzo - Harshlands
    Xhinzo - Harshlands Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Talk about stretching out a launch.
  • Zero_Mercy - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    I'm a genie in a bottle, baby
    Gotta rub me the right way, honey
    I'm a geine in a bottle, baby
    Come, come, come and let me out

*shot*

i was really wondering when someone was going to break out some Christina Aguilera
  • Requeil - Harshlands
    Requeil - Harshlands Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Celestones? I.. I don't have any :(

I'm hoping it soon, but I don't want them to rush them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]