Ninetails Mount

Options
aegis456
aegis456 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Cash Shop Huddle
I'm not too happy about that its a stupid drawing contest....
Post edited by aegis456 on

Comments

• Luceria - Lost City
    Luceria - Lost City Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    i agree, Ive been wanting that mount since Ive found it, either it or the chieftans battlecat. Does anyone know how much people are going to charge, when they will be available or anything? I need to know how much I need to save up. http://www.ecatomb.net/mount-r.php and please tel me that you'll be able to buy form cash shop or something. Please the ninetails is too pretty and cool to only let 5 people have it.
  • hawk
    hawk Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Xarfox just made a post concerning the ninetails mount - I'll quote it for you here:
    Xarfox wrote:
    This will not be the only promotion where Ninetails mounts will be made available. Additionally, promotions will not be the one and only method to attain this mount.

We realize that users not located in the US have a demand for this mount, and we will address that in the near future.

Hopefully this answers your question
  • Teny - Heavens Tear
    Teny - Heavens Tear Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Depending on the speed, I'm going to assume that it's cost will be similar to that of a midnight or lightning.

But yes I agree that this mount is kickass and people outside of the US should have access to it too, so I guess the only option for us non-US people is to wait it out, more than likely though we'll have to spend large amounts of coin in game so.. start saving :x
  • aegis456
    aegis456 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I'm in the US and still don't like idea of having a "chance" at it. Been in too many F2P MMO's where you have to spend so much just for a "chance" at it.
  • kkgirl
    kkgirl Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Yea i know right? im in the US too but i have absolutly no luck at all :x
    ive never won a chance type thing in my whole life T^T fate hates me...
  • Hopsu - Heavens Tear
    Hopsu - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I really hate these drawings... I live in Finland so I don't have any access to get the mount.. But I really want it.. I'm the fan of Ninetail Firefox and Vulpeca. b:sad

But I'm happy if we non-US ppl can get a chance to buy it in the near future..
    Hopsu
    Sage cleric 103 / 101 / 101
    GoldDigrz

- Heaven's Tear -
  • Cutietoes - Dreamweaver
    Cutietoes - Dreamweaver Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    drawing contest? i was so sure it was a contest of most people to buy pwi game cards...anyone clarify?
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    drawing contest? i was so sure it was a contest of most people to buy pwi game cards...anyone clarify?
    I think what they mean by this 'drawing' is;

to choose or to have assigned to one at random, by or as by picking an unseen number, item, etc.: Let's draw straws to see who has to wash the car.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • HoVulpes - Sanctuary
    HoVulpes - Sanctuary Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    What is it with this fox mount? Cause SOME ppl say it will be just available like the hell hound was! Geeezzz.... it won't be? b:sad
  • Crucifix - Harshlands
    Crucifix - Harshlands Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    What is it with this fox mount? Cause SOME ppl say it will be just available like the hell hound was! Geeezzz.... it won't be? b:sad

"This will not be the only promotion where Ninetails mounts will be made available. Additionally, promotions will not be the one and only method to attain this mount.

We realize that users not located in the US have a demand for this mount, and we will address that in the near future." - Xarfox

The mount is the least of your worries, whereas reading is possibly one of the bigger.
  • HoVulpes - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    Options
    "This will not be the only promotion where Ninetails mounts will be made available. Additionally, promotions will not be the one and only method to attain this mount.

We realize that users not located in the US have a demand for this mount, and we will address that in the near future." - Xarfox

The mount is the least of your worries, whereas reading is possibly one of the bigger.

OK seems best to be rude! im just saying that everyone say something different. so maybe not more reading but more patience to ppl.
    anyway TY Cruc.
  • Batista - Dreamweaver
    Batista - Dreamweaver Posts: 370 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I might try to find a few cards just to test my luck but not sure if this is the kind of mount a male character should be riding on, lol.
    Batista (85 Cleric) {Semi-Retired Character}
    Venom (55 Venomancer) {Main Character - On Vacation}
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    territorywar.info (Dreamweaver TW Maps) (Updated 08/28/2010)
    battleoftheimmortals.com (Under Major Construction)
  • Roto - Heavens Tear
    Roto - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I might try to find a few cards just to test my luck but not sure if this is the kind of mount a male character should be riding on, lol.

Lol same here :P I dunno if the Nine-Tails mount will be available later on lke all the other mounts but until the end of the drawing, I'm gonna be buying all my Zen through Target :P
    "Hey, I don't make the rules, I just twist them to my purpose." -Celia (Order Of The Stick)
  • Q - Dreamweaver
    Q - Dreamweaver Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    hawk wrote: »
    Xarfox just made a post concerning the ninetails mount - I'll quote it for you here:

Hopefully this answers your question

Yeah, probally another contest that I wont win..b:surrender
  • Q - Dreamweaver
    Q - Dreamweaver Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options

You can always give it to me if you get it ;). by the way nice signature. b:victory
  • AngelOfLies - Heavens Tear
    AngelOfLies - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    i agree but i like the looks, might see if any guys try it, besides ive seen like 4 barbs with flametalon on my server
    Avatars: Name-Class-Lvl-Server-Guild-Activeness

AngelOfLies-Cleric-90 Sage-no guild-Not currently Active
    _CatGirl_-Veno-80-No Guild-Not Currently Acitve
    BlindingEdge-Seeker-6x-No Guild-Main
    DrawtheWaves-Sin-5x-No Guild-Active Alt
  • Batista - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Of course, if you ever see me on it, it means I am trying to find my inner feminine side, or something like that, lol.

Q, if I win, I'll chop it up into many pieces and we can all have dinner ... I mean, share it.
  • HoVulpes - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Barb on Fox.... ow poor Fox... still worst thing i ever seen was BIG barb riding poor reindeer. LOL b:shocked

and btw i think i like Christmas Reindeer more than Fox mount (Xmas reindeer, NOT Xmas Elk!)
  • Daerys - Sanctuary
    Daerys - Sanctuary Posts: 1,022 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I was very satisfies with the odds of winning b:thanks

However I do have one complaint. Mine only came with 3 tails b:sad
  • NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary
    NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    lol yea i wonder why?=(would be really awesome if it did have 9 tails
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The knife slides down the tip of my tongue.
    I'm finding pleasure in watching you writhe.
    I lean in just to lick the sweat off your face.
    I taste the reverence dripping down my throat.
  • Batista - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I was very satisfies with the odds of winning b:thanks

However I do have one complaint. Mine only came with 3 tails b:sad

You got one of the inbreed ones that are born all funny lookin' ... like a two-headed turtle or snake in RL. :p

I recommend shooting it to put it out of its misery. :p
  • Lucifeara - Lost City
    Lucifeara - Lost City Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

"We realize that users not located in the US have a demand for this mount"

Translation- Yes we realise we are taking the total bloody p!ss having prizes for USA players only, when some of the bigger cash shop spenders are based elsewhere? In any form of business, or walk of public life, catering to 1 nationality only out of a multi-national customer base would be deemed not only racist, but illegal. If a bank, HSBC did this for example, it would be fined through the roof by the financial ombudsman. So far we have had 2 instances where 50 americans could win prizes, with no chance of any other nationality having even a chance of taking part. A bit of a kick in the teeth for the rest of us who spend cash on a regular basis, regardless of random prizes
  • Daerys - Sanctuary
    Daerys - Sanctuary Posts: 1,022 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    In any form of business, or walk of public life, catering to 1 nationality only out of a multi-national customer base would be deemed not only racist, but illegal.

Are you trying to say that Middle Eastern or Hispanic grocery stores should be shut down because they are catering to a specific cultural demographic? Should the NAACP be terminated for racial segregation?

Obviously not.

PWI should have been named Perfect World North America, it *might* have saved us from having to read that these QQ posts. North America, and specifically the USA, are exactly the target PWI was intended for. International means "between two or more nations". We have 3 here in NA, I think that qualifies. The fact that other countries outside of NA are able to play is only a bonus. Canadiens and Mexicans may have a valid complaint, but not anyone else. Be glad you don't live in China or Malaysia(among others) as they are specifically blocked from playing PWI. Keep in mind that PWI is also a very young franchise. GM's and Mods have stated time and time again that they intend to expand beyond the North American market, but in order to do so they need 2 things: Capital and Demand. I doubt anyone can reasonably argue that the US gaming market is huge, so it's fairly obvious why they chose us as a launching point in their expansion away from the east. They are generating capital here, and obviously demand in other parts of the world, so give it some time before you rant and rave. Offering prepaid cards to a specific region is likely an expensive venture, so they will have to feel comfortable that the demand justifies the investment before they proceed.

You could also try your hand at the calender contest.
  • Lucifeara - Lost City
    Lucifeara - Lost City Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Hiya

You raise a few fair points Daerys, I beg to differ on only 1, intended market. A lot of games that launch these days are USA server based, but they are big titles that are well know world wide. When I googled for perfect world, after it was recommended, it took me straight here, as the USA speaks english so a multilanguage version was never really even an issue, (as i am English). Although I agree the US market is massive, with internet connections, optic fibre cabling etc, the only real barrier on games is language these days. Hence the sometimes people not even realising who a game is actually targetted at, and maybe unfair criticism on my part. The fact remains though that cash is cash wherever you are lol.
  • Maddrox - Harshlands
    Maddrox - Harshlands Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    This thread is full of ****.

Wish I had a Scarlet Ninetails no fair it was based off of luck b:sweat