Veno Build?Help Dx

FatalNight - Dreamweaver
FatalNight - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Venomancer
Ahhh,so I made a stupid decision on my dreamweaver character on somehow "forgetting" to put my points in a stat each lvl. I was thinking that maybe if I saved or something it'll be better. So now, the problem is I have 46 extra build points...and I'm really lost in which these points should go to.b:sweat

Should I start putting my points in immediately, or what should I do? b:cry
Pathetic I know... Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm still very confused and hesitant on the veno stats and what to do.b:faint
Post edited by FatalNight - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• FatalNight - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2009
    Also forgot to say. I read some build help threads but either way I'm lost. If I shouldn't be posting this on here and not be lazy to not read 'em...close this thread for me please. b:sweat
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    What are your current stats, and what build were you working on?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2009
    vit:11 int:75 str:19 dex:20
    Now I have 51 more points avaliable just lvled.
    And for a build...actually thats probably my biggest problem. I'm going more with magic and critical so not sure what build that would be in. But I would also like some decent strength -shrugs-.
    edited May 2009
    What are your stats without +stat bonuses?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    well that looks like a light armor build.
    count how many levels youve made since you started saving, and do +3 mag, +1 str + 1 dex per level you gained since then

itll get you your damage and crit
    edited May 2009
    Okay thank you. I think I started around 25 not sure b:sweat
    and I don't have any stat bonuses on except for my weapon with +10 magic attack.
    edited May 2009
    well that looks like a light armor build.
    count how many levels youve made since you started saving, and do +3 mag, +1 str + 1 dex per level you gained since then

itll get you your damage and crit

She's going to be 1 point short at this point on one of her stats to wear same level armor and use the same level weapon.

23 Mag, 14 str and 14 dex will get her to enough magic to use the level 29 glaive, and level 4 LA, but because she has 6 points in vitality, her armor will lag behind her by one level because she is short a point. If she isn't going to use the Sage's Pestle, she can get away with 22 Magic, 15 str and 14 dex, and go 3/1/1 after that which should get her to enough magic to use the x7 Pataka.

Edit: I have a spreedsheet I use to calculate stats needed for different builds.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eorween - Heavens Tear
    Eorween - Heavens Tear Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Ask your self what type of veno do i want to play ?

Caster
    or
    Melee
  • VenoKat - Sanctuary
    VenoKat - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Well I'm a caster, and I just started playing a venomancer, so is this build okay?

3 Mag, 2 Vit

then

1 Str, 3 Mag, 1 Vit

For every 2 levels. Would this be okay or should I change it up now and save myself the hassle later?