I'm coming back to perfect world, whats changed?

Options
Aurellius - Heavens Tear
Aurellius - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Etherblade (West)
Some of you may or may not remember me, leader of Genesis, the acused and abused guy from way back when lol.. >.>
Well, after taking a good long break from perfect world, im coming back to it, whats changed?
Post edited by Aurellius - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• screamoman
    screamoman Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Some of you may or may not remember me, leader of Genesis, the acused and abused guy from way back when lol.. >.>
    Well, after taking a good long break from perfect world, im coming back to it, whats changed?

Since you don't seem to know what your talking about >.> I'll catch you up.

PW-wise: PW added new fashion lately, new features like "auto-path" and coming with a new expansion with Genies.

The good part: Idk how long you been away but, Hong quit RoC, so RoC became Enrage which became a powerhouse. During this time, random guilds took RoC's vacted lands [to sooner lose it later] So.. Enrage went after Radiance and basically steamrolled them week after week. During this event players from Rad either left to join Enrage or left to other factions. During this, Charity got banned for a week for "fake" bidding, and hasn't really been on since - neglecting her guild causing more players tobe confused and leabe. Eventually after some hard contacting, Charity passed leader to Kymkat [which I see was a bad idea] who was there for temp amount of time and asked guild to vote for leader, from what i hear Edya was appointed leader but didnt want Rawthrone as director, so she left the guild [check out the EPIC signature if you get the chance of her leaving] and many of Rad's strongest players followed her into Tao. So Rawthrone has since merged to a not-so-strong EIYSIUM guild with QueenBii as Director [who was the reason why Charity got banned] Ironic isn't it? During this whole time, Radiance has since NOT shown to any of Enrage's TW and is losing land by doing so, with the excuse "well get them next week when we're stronger". This pisses off Enrage and causes these hate-Radiance threads. Triad has also merged with Mr FailTank and became a force that steamrolled Radiance last week. So basically Radiance is on the downfall and in this time their members are causing drama threads and making there look, look worse. Hopefully I caught everything. b:bye
  • Confused_ - Heavens Tear
    Confused_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Guild_Less (TM) has been formed to offer temporary shelter to the shell shocked masses, level 1-100

Look for Guild_Less(2), Guild_Less(3), and Guild_Less(4) soon.

That is all

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=277371

Heck I've even left Guild_Less now.
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Hi nub. First of all ur honeybaby blazeofglory doesn't play anymore.

Secondly, Genesis is still alive.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • missqq
    missqq Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Hi nub. First of all ur honeybaby blazeofglory doesn't play anymore.

Secondly, Genesis is still alive.

ya carnivorix leader
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    i came back :D thats whats new
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aurellius - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    blazeofglory is gone?!? oh how will i ever survive, i guess ill have to find a new person to join in a love hate relationship.
    and yah carni didnt know he kept genesis afloat, thats pretty kinky if he did.
    thanks for the update my future lovers(you have no say in that matter especially you sticky, since everyone seems to have you as a lover)
    so what do you all think of vanilla wafers? im currently looking at a box of them and thinking i might eat all of them, wanna join in?
  • Astoru - Heavens Tear
    Astoru - Heavens Tear Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Holy ****, he's back. Not even a month after I made my (semi)-dramatic return, so returns a few old friends.

Though I'm not on Astoru much anymore. Started a cleric strictly for PvP named Quanyin, whisper me in-game sometime :P
    ●Wizard (Male) - Fasditious and pretentious, carries the arrogance of intellectual superiority. Feels the need to remind everyone of his world-ending power, but grows a little manic and unhinged when he finally is allowed to unleash it. "Ahh-hahahahaha!! NOW YOU ALL BURN!!!!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    i came back too, its like a family reunion
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quarka - Heavens Tear
    Quarka - Heavens Tear Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Holy ****, he's back. Not even a month after I made my (semi)-dramatic return, so returns a few old friends.

Though I'm not on Astoru much anymore. Started a cleric strictly for PvP named Quanyin, whisper me in-game sometime :P

So that's who Quanyin is!
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Astoru - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Oh ****, just blew my cover b:shocked
    ●Wizard (Male) - Fasditious and pretentious, carries the arrogance of intellectual superiority. Feels the need to remind everyone of his world-ending power, but grows a little manic and unhinged when he finally is allowed to unleash it. "Ahh-hahahahaha!! NOW YOU ALL BURN!!!!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Krasava - Heavens Tear
    Krasava - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    So, this is the new thing that's in vogue now?

Quit game for a couple of months and then make a "come back"?

Stickygreen, Menthu, and now this clown.
    Who'll come back next? Charity? b:chuckle

If you want to know what changed, log in and play the game for a bit.
    Read some topics on the forum and you'll glean lots of useful info.

But the ulterior motive here is to get attention, as far as i can tell.

Epic fail. b:bye
  • Lyli - Heavens Tear
    Lyli - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    maybe me? hehe after 6 mnts offline, im weak now xD... and im so sad what happened with June and Radiance. b:sad
  • Astoru - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    If that satisfies your ego, you keep thinking that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Krasava - Heavens Tear
    Krasava - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    maybe me? hehe after 6 mnts offline, im weak now xD... and im so sad what happened with June and Radiance. b:sad
    b:chuckle

OK, everyone say hi to Lyli! b:cute

Lyli, do not fret about Radiance and Charity.
    Don't dwell on the past. Instead, look towards a glorious tomorrow!
    Feel free to join Caesar or Tao.
    Lots of ex-Rads there.

b:bye
  • Aurellius - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    WOOHOO!!
    well im currently waiting for my graphics card to come back from the warranty, should be here today, and ill be back on imperfect world before you know it...
    Astoru you also still owe me your glaive of divinity, i still remember you telling me you would give it to me.. teehee
    When I get back, we should all get together for a group hug!

Lol and not too much of a failure Krasava, since the post got your attention..
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    So, this is the new thing that's in vogue now?

Quit game for a couple of months and then make a "come back"?

Stickygreen, Menthu, and now this clown.
    Who'll come back next? Charity? b:chuckle

If you want to know what changed, log in and play the game for a bit.
    Read some topics on the forum and you'll glean lots of useful info.

But the ulterior motive here is to get attention, as far as i can tell.

Epic fail. b:bye
    Indeed.

Either that or he's checking how many people care that he's back. Personally if I'm going to quit the game and make some annoying comeback, I'd quietly slip back into the game and to something mischievous for attention instead.

In the end the most that changes in a game is you have to get used to a new group of 'tards than you're used to :P Other than that, you can find out everything just by logging in.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Black_lce - Heavens Tear
    Black_lce - Heavens Tear Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    In the end the most that changes in a game is you have to get used to a new group of 'tards than you're used to :P Other than that, you can find out everything just by logging in.

thats me 8D
  • Kymkat - Heavens Tear
    Kymkat - Heavens Tear Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    we are all just happy Sticky came back. We missed his stinkygreen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to Bellrose for the great sig!!!