<><><> Harshlands Territory Wars <><><>

2»

Comments

• Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    In case anyone is wondering what happened in the LastStand vs Kylin war:
    I brought Pendulum to LastStand from QQme, spoke with KISSES about TW preparations, tried to organize PvP and grind parties in guild chat every day and tried helping inexperienced players improve. I spoke to KISSES the night before TW about pay and strategy. However, KISSES still somehow forgot to assign me a party when he drew up the roster. I'm pretty sure he forgot to assign scouts and people to build towers, too. I had no squad when I entered the TW map, and I was halfway up lane B when KISSES invited me to his. He said Kylin was rushing C, but the push was actually on A, so by the time everyone from B went to C and then back to base, Kylin had four carts on our crystal because KISSES had no parties labeled 'Defense' on the roster. I couldn't even get a zhen up before it died.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Apollo - Harshlands
    Apollo - Harshlands Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    In case anyone is wondering what happened in the LastStand vs Kylin war:
    I brought Pendulum to LastStand from QQme, spoke with KISSES about TW preparations, tried to organize PvP and grind parties in guild chat every day and tried helping inexperienced players improve. I spoke to KISSES the night before TW about pay and strategy. However, KISSES still somehow forgot to assign me a party when he drew up the roster. I'm pretty sure he forgot to assign scouts and people to build towers, too. I had no squad when I entered the TW map, and I was halfway up lane B when KISSES invited me to his. He said Kylin was rushing C, but the push was actually on A, so by the time everyone from B went to C and then back to base, Kylin had four carts on our crystal because KISSES had no parties labeled 'Defense' on the roster. I couldn't even get a zhen up before it died.

http://fc02.deviantart.com/fs23/f/2008/017/8/e/Epic_Fail_by_railroadsloth.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    I've been asking myself that question all day. I kept telling them they weren't coordinated and they weren't experienced and they needed to fix it, but the only responses I ever got in guild chat were 'FB39 three spots' and 'Can someone help me with Kong?' Can't help a guild that won't help themselves -.-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Loltank - Harshlands
    Loltank - Harshlands Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I think Heavenly proved that they're the real deal this week. Most of their other TWs have been either PvE or vs. Sin(who isn't one of the major players). While they've won them, it wasn't exactly impressive.

But a 12-min victory against Bloodcult? I think that shows that they're really progressing as a faction.

Time will tell, I suppose. Anyone know if QQme will attack them next week, or vice-versa?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eragon - Harshlands
    Eragon - Harshlands Posts: 465 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I think Heavenly proved that they're the real deal this week. Most of their other TWs have been either PvE or vs. Sin(who isn't one of the major players). While they've won them, it wasn't exactly impressive.

But a 12-min victory against Bloodcult? I think that shows that they're really progressing as a faction.

Time will tell, I suppose. Anyone know if QQme will attack them next week, or vice-versa?

I can guarantee you were goin after crimson, baby :)
    Wonhalt
  • Free - Harshlands
    Free - Harshlands Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited May 2009

glad to hear that :) i hope its going to be a nice war and some of us can get some experience
  • icew1nd
    icew1nd Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited May 2009

and i can guarantee you CS will go after your botting guild this coming weekend. i think the only reason CS turned it's attention southward is to finish off QQme. you got no other options, no more delays, just prepare for defeat. b:victory
  • MAGEALLDAY_ - Harshlands
    MAGEALLDAY_ - Harshlands Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    icew1nd wrote: »
    and i can guarantee you CS will go after your botting guild this coming weekend. i think the only reason CS turned it's attention southward is to finish off QQme. you got no other options, no more delays, just prepare for defeat. b:victory

zerging doesnt work on a guild with higher levels b:cute
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Yeah... was there even anyone in the BC war?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Uiztrollin - Harshlands
    Uiztrollin - Harshlands Posts: 358 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Can anybody post a video of the LS vs Kylin war?
    Thx