Sinister Shooter vs General Summer's

Rulin - Heavens Tear
Rulin - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Archer
what r ur thoughts about these 2 weps? I already have sinister shooter and I believe it is godly.

I'm just wondering if general's bow is considerably better.

The dmg difference doesn't seem enough to counter sinister shooter's -interval.
Post edited by Rulin - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Hsuzumiya - Sanctuary
    Hsuzumiya - Sanctuary Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Have you tried using the bow?
    It should outdamage the shooter easy.

-I know the stats say it only does so much, but the +attack lvl is like hidden damage. It ignores mob's def to do more I hear. Havent tested theory yet tho.
  • Rulin - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    hehehehe, not really, just considering if I should start shopping for a hammer.
  • Minyo - Dreamweaver
    Minyo - Dreamweaver Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I can't tell you how it compares to Sinister Shooter since to buy one on Dreamweaver right now is near impossible and General Summer's Longbow is much more feasible, but I can tell you about the bow.

I absolutely love the fact that the bow has a chance to decrease physical defense (really nice on increased defense mobs or increased life). My attack is up to around 2600 (not counting crits) which compared to the Bow of Goddess is *very* noticable (then again that bow isn't the greatest). I wish I could try the Sinister Shooter to compare it, but for me, this is just as great. Since you already have it though, I don't know what to tell you.

What to keep in mind though is that whether or not you use the bow, you'll probably want the supply boxes over 50 anyways so why not search for the hammer now and compare them yourself while it's a good time? You'll probably get it at some point anyways b:chuckle
  • Rulin - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    I can't tell you how it compares to Sinister Shooter since to buy one on Dreamweaver right now is near impossible and General Summer's Longbow is much more feasible, but I can tell you about the bow.

I absolutely love the fact that the bow has a chance to decrease physical defense (really nice on increased defense mobs or increased life). My attack is up to around 2600 (not counting crits) which compared to the Bow of Goddess is *very* noticable (then again that bow isn't the greatest). I wish I could try the Sinister Shooter to compare it, but for me, this is just as great. Since you already have it though, I don't know what to tell you.

What to keep in mind though is that whether or not you use the bow, you'll probably want the supply boxes over 50 anyways so why not search for the hammer now and compare them yourself while it's a good time? You'll probably get it at some point anyways b:chuckle

True that.....lol
  • revoker
    revoker Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    The bow is better. May not look much of an improvement at first, but when you can, it'd probably be best to get a hammer for like < 600k. I got one for 550k on Heaven's Tear. The earlier the better as you'll get more usage out of the longbow.

I was using Sinister from Lv42 - Lv55, switched to GSL and I noticed the difference immediately.
  • Eragon - Harshlands
    Eragon - Harshlands Posts: 465 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    The bow is simply way better than the slingshot in every single aspect. All that needs to be said.
    Wonhalt
  • Rulin - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Ok, I finally got the bow, and it's actually just a tinee little bit better than the sinister shooter (+1), what u really get to notice are the crits getting a lot higher, but at my lvl I really don't get that many crits.

Veredict: it's the same dam thing, if u like the shiny wep keep the shooter, but the bow IS an upgrade, altough not a big one.