BladeMaster, or Wizard

xxlegendzxx
xxlegendzxx Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Blademaster
Hi, iv leveled bolth a wizard and a blademaster to 30 like some people suggested and i still dont know what character i should be, what char is better in later on levels? any suggestions of wich one i should be?
Post edited by xxlegendzxx on

Comments

• _WillFire_ - Sanctuary
    _WillFire_ - Sanctuary Posts: 563 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Hi, iv leveled bolth a wizard and a blademaster to 30 like some people suggested and i still dont know what character i should be, what char is better in later on levels? any suggestions of wich one i should be?

Neither. Delete the game and wait for Diablo III. Easier.
    Mark 12:29-37
    _WillFire_ 8x Combat Medic
  • Axemanek - Heavens Tear
    Axemanek - Heavens Tear Posts: 588 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    i think you should stick with the BM, because Wizards can be tedious
    I Want To Eat Estasi & Send Her Into Extasy!! b:victory

May The Force Not Be With You!
  • GuardOfPeace - Sanctuary_1363839238
    edited May 2009
    it all depends on how you like to play if you like to be up close and personal wit your prey [and when i say prey i mean mob or a person] and can stun and has a good survival rate role a BLADE MASTER

if you like to see big numbers and like to stand from afar and watch yo prey die the more it trys to attack you role a WIZAR

P.S. BLADE MASTER RULESb:victory
    Main: axe Blademaster
    Build:
    -even lvls 3 str 1 dex 1 vit
    -odd lvls 2 str 3 vit

Others:archer,venomancer,barbarian

my moto is just go wit the flow and if that dont work let your rage out with all your strength and DESTROYb:angryb:angryb:angryb:angry
  • mortie
    mortie Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Continue lvling both until you develop a preference. Since they are quite different, the change in play style every once in a while may motivate you to play more :)
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    P.S. BLADE MASTER RULESb:victory

b:chuckle any wiz/cleric around ur lvl can pvn u b:laugh(are u talking about pvp or pve?)
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2009
    b:chuckle any wiz/cleric around ur lvl can pvn u b:laugh(are u talking about pvp or pve?)

I will duel you and i will own!
    After reading your post i duelled a level 54 cleric and pwned her in 4 shots.
    Then i duelled a wizard and it was a closer match but i still won!

So you got any more challenges for me? xD

• AzureAshura - Harshlands
    AzureAshura - Harshlands Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I would advise u to keep the BM unless ur a hardcore player with nerves of carbon fiber. As a wiz u will die alot and the pking has to work exactly as planned or u will die. As for the duel above my post it is as easy for a wiz to kill a BM as its for a BM to kill a wiz. Im just warning u that as a wiz ur life will be harder.b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Poleblade mastery at its finest. (coming soon)b:pleased
    -Lord AzureAshura of the Frozenlands of North and keeper of the Ancient Warriors Mausolem. ("Blue ghost dude" for shortb:laugh)
  • Xelea - Heavens Tear
    Xelea - Heavens Tear Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    BM is a wanna be DD..(and tank) you like to DD?? be a archer or mage class other wise GTFO
  • AzureAshura - Harshlands
    AzureAshura - Harshlands Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    BM is a wanna be DD..(and tank) you like to DD?? be a archer or mage class other wise GTFO

Trolling FTW... Yea BM is a wannabe both of this things but played right it can be either an extremly good wannabe tank with nice DD abilities or a extremly good wannabe lure-nuker (DD) with nice tanking abilities. Remember what Einstein said: The amount hate against a class is directly proportional to the the amount of ppl that class pi$$es off during TWs.b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Poleblade mastery at its finest. (coming soon)b:pleased
    -Lord AzureAshura of the Frozenlands of North and keeper of the Ancient Warriors Mausolem. ("Blue ghost dude" for shortb:laugh)
  • Granrey - Sanctuary
    Granrey - Sanctuary Posts: 2,050 Arc User
    edited May 2009

b:chuckleb:chuckleb Ok master Cleric
    edited May 2009
    b:chuckleb:chuckleb Ok master Cleric

LOLL joker...i cant say anything to you because you are a master BM! xD

• Averian - Lost City
    Averian - Lost City Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Well, in fact, I think I have posted this many times. The best character is the character you prefer playing... Seriously. If you play a char you dont like, you will get bored sooner or later... Wizard, BMs are all good. Cause thats the whole point in the game. The creators didnt create the classes so that people can judge on which is better. But because it suits to the taste of different gamers. It is not a coincidence that most games are like this. The standard warrior, mage, dex based char(assassin in other games and archers here) and many more. Depending on what the creators want, they create based on what they think the gamers would like. In PW, there are 6 chars of different functions. There is no better class but is how well you can play the class you like. So just choose the one you like. You wont regret it no matter what others say.
    edited May 2009
    Well, in fact, I think I have posted this many times. The best character is the character you prefer playing... Seriously. If you play a char you dont like, you will get bored sooner or later... Wizard, BMs are all good. Cause thats the whole point in the game. The creators didnt create the classes so that people can judge on which is better. But because it suits to the taste of different gamers. It is not a coincidence that most games are like this. The standard warrior, mage, dex based char(assassin in other games and archers here) and many more. Depending on what the creators want, they create based on what they think the gamers would like. In PW, there are 6 chars of different functions. There is no better class but is how well you can play the class you like. So just choose the one you like. You wont regret it no matter what others say.

Nicely said Averian, on this case I have to agree with you! xD b:surrender

• Kaier - Sanctuary
    Kaier - Sanctuary Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    ...i dont know...i like BM cuz its my first char in this game so far...b:laugh
    why don't u lvl them up a bit more to see?b:bye
    Friendship means being stupid together...b:cute