Reaching 90, need advice.

Amour - Lost City
Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Arigora Colosseum
So I'll be restatting full int at 90, and I'm confused about what shards to use. I Used the PWI calculator, and it seems with +5 sundown and +5 necklace of the earth (too poor for 90 gold, but that would be ideal) I'll have about 5.7k pdef full buffed. This leaves my gear open to HP shards, and with a full 90 set of +5 with 3 g6 hp shards I'll have about 3.8k unbuffed ONLY. Obviously I'm going to have low HP, but every wizard I see is decked out purely in garnet shards, which brings me to my question.

What the heck is the best to shard? It seems my HP is low enough that without HP shards but at the same time I need more pdef too. Is it worth it to sacrifice ~400hp for pdef? I really don't know what to do.

Any replies are appreciated b:cute

Edit; I guess this sort of belongs in PvP, but I totally meant to post it in the wizard forums. GG. Pls2letthreaddie.
"Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Amour - Lost City on

Comments

• TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Going full int at lvl 90 is not really a good idea imo unless u have godly gear, like hh90 gold neck +8 and +7+8 armor and 4 socket g7/g8 stones.

Most wiz wait til they got the lvl 95 excerption quest moulder belt and lvl 96 cloak before they go full int. I suggest have at least a little con at least til 96+ or so. Having like only 3k hp at lvl 90 is kinda useless since u wont be able to 1 shoot ppl on your own lvl anyway unless you have +10 weapon.

I think a mix of HP/Phy def is the best if you cant afford to get +6+7 gear. Like 60% phy def and 40% hp shards. Phy def shards obv gives more bonus, the 100% bonus from your own buff and from cleric buff and Bm buff, while hp shards gives bonus from wb buffs. But everyone doesn't use phys attacks, and if u actually also do pve stuff like HH/FB/grind/events/GV etc etc lol, u need more than 3k hp b:cute
  • Zosai - Harshlands
    Zosai - Harshlands Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    What TigerLily said is correct ( i have a bm :P.) i kill wizards that r full int in a couple of hits. and blah they cant get to u, they can and will then u got venos and archers ;). if u go full int make sure you can 1 shot the archers and venos :)
  • OOSNOWFOXOo - Sanctuary
    OOSNOWFOXOo - Sanctuary Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I hope you meant HEAVY veno lol.
  • Zosai - Harshlands
    Zosai - Harshlands Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    When is said that i meant have very good gear :). full int is good for nuking and thats about it. once the suprise is gone, you are done for if u havent made a huge impact :)
  • SweetDream - Lost City
    SweetDream - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    im full int.and ill use g7 phy def shards for my hh90 gear.i thinking this will be the best with phy def shards.and from the refining ill get the hp which i need.but a mix with hp and phy def shards would be a idear too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • oromish
    oromish Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Amour is already beyond help.
    Don't waste your breath/time.