yet another venomancer thread...

2»

Comments

• Reivi - Sanctuary
    Reivi - Sanctuary Posts: 742 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Why do you LA present here put points in Vit ? (Isala ; XhappybunnyX)

you lose to much MAttk and mana IMO
    I look at all the trollers, and Pvpers.. and know they wouldnt have lasted 30sec on Camelot.

Rules= Know your enemy (players and NPCs) gives you more chances to survive.
  • Damewort - Sanctuary
    Damewort - Sanctuary Posts: 573 Arc User
    edited May 2009

I have the same thing with Vit as LA *points to the picture below* Why?
    Because when I was newbie and just started to play, it seemed that vit offered better defence and more hp, which would make me harder to get killed. Later after finding out that Vit doesn't matter that much for veno, I just didn't bother to remove it all as I still managed to get missing skill points.
    I am content that I am not really typical LA veno.
    As for magic attack - I still manage to steal aggro more often than I would like to... Mana? I don't really see need to get more mp than I have already
    Stats with my LA/arcane mix gear:
    2009-05-0910-52-09.jpg
  • Reivi - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    I have the same thing with Vit as LA *points to the picture below* Why?
    Because when I was newbie and just started to play, it seemed that vit offered better defence and more hp, which would make me harder to get killed. Later after finding out that Vit doesn't matter that much for veno, I just didn't bother to remove it all as I still managed to get missing skill points.
    I am content that I am not really typical LA veno.
    As for magic attack - I still manage to steal aggro more often than I would like to... Mana? I don't really see need to get more mp than I have already

You just have 24 vit ;)

not 60 + like the others;)

Still aggro is one thing

But more mag, gives more MAttk ( and mana) more MAttk means, more stable and high heals for the pet and more damages when DD

For HP issues, Shards are best ;)
    I look at all the trollers, and Pvpers.. and know they wouldnt have lasted 30sec on Camelot.

• Damewort - Sanctuary
    Damewort - Sanctuary Posts: 573 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    You just have 24 vit ;)

not 60 + like the others;)

Still aggro is one thing

But more mag, gives more MAttk ( and mana) more MAttk means, more stable and high heals for the pet and more damages when DD

For HP issues, Shards are best ;)

True :P I stopped to put in vit, when I started to have problems with getting latest equipment. Though, I have heard an opinion that I should get rid of those 20points anyway.

But difference from few skill points in magic isn't that big. Of course there is big difference between arcane and LA's attack, but with LA build few magic points here or three doesn't really matter that much. +10skill points in magic means only around +120mp and around +72 mag.attack. IMO it is better to spend 300k on better weapon or shards than to get reset scroll.
  • Isala - Sanctuary
    Isala - Sanctuary Posts: 1,607 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Thats his unbuffed running speed noob, the swiftshadow hes on adds at minimum +2.5/4.0 speed. If it has widgets itll go upto +3/5 m/s added onto that speed. LRN 2 MOUNT lol.

It's unwidgeted. And, really, I don't care who can pass me. Why race? I just bought it because I was tired of flying from place to place on a crappy manta.

Also, for those of you wondering why I have LA + Vit, it's because of how I play. I'd go into a discussion about it here, but we've already trodden those into the ground. Suffice to say, I'm not your average Veno. Just ask anyone I've tanked a boss in Fox Form for.
  • XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary
    XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary Posts: 683 Arc User
    edited May 2009

i didnt put points into vit. I did exactly the way the LA build is suppose to be. Str/dex min require, rest into mag. All the vit points you see on my build come from my equipment ;o)
    Q - How to win on Perfect World?
    A - Throw money at it.
  • nytehawke
    nytehawke Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    well no, >_> if some idiot tries conecting to 127.0.0.1 theyre connected back into their own machine. its not really much diff from your home :P unless maybe youre at work

diagnostic tool for testing internal network connections other wise known as a loop back test.
    Still looking for a game to recapture the magic of my first MMO b:cry
  • Reivi - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    Am i the only one with minimal vit ?

equiped.bmp

• Literature - Harshlands
    Literature - Harshlands Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited May 2009

wtf. :O

Show your gear. These are the most balanced veno stats I have ever seen. Lol
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I have 7 base vit, and after that I followed light armor stats strictly.

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk246/luminatingheart/Perfect%20World/eq.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]