New Mounts Questions

kyuoshu
kyuoshu Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2010 in General Discussion
hi to everybody reading this, I was googling around for any info in regards to new mounts (both land and air) and i found some interesting pictures and descriptions.

http://vengefulboy.blogspot.com/2009/03/celestial-destroyer-mounts.html

http://wakpo.com/online-games/zhu-xian-zxonline/zhu-xian-celestial-destroyer-online-game-animal-transportation-mount

Wolf Mount Please!! We've pretty much convered the majority of the animal kingdom (lion, fox, dragonfly, dragon, phoenix (may be a chicken, check crimson flametalon), panda, leopard, hound (ok, ok it could be passed on as a wolf... but it has too much armor and looks more like some robot-demon-dog...), deer, reindeer, elk... ok i'm done... but it's no way complete w/o a wolf!! lol

unfortunately these beautiful and amazing mounts seem to come from a different chinese game called Zhu Xian (Celestial Destroyer? I believe). My question was if whether or not these mounts may make it into PWI (seeing as how Zhu Xian seems to have PW's Boa mount as well as our Scarlet Ninetails and a variation of Bad Panda lol). Yes, i did look up on ecatomb other mounts that are on the older versions of PW. Hope they come out soon.

Also, I was wondering if anyone else has found interesting websites in regards to mounts (land and flying (mainly flying since i couldn't find a decent website)) that are of perfect world and not Zhu Xian (i don't think Zhu Xian is the original perfect world so looking up another game's mount won't really help... lol) thanks everyone! ^-^
Post edited by kyuoshu on

Comments

• WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Perfect World possesses the licence for the NA version. Zhu Xian used to be on the home page http://www.perfectworld.com but was recently been renamed 'Jade Dynasty'. They are still in the process of readying the game for use and will eventually start an open Beta like they did with Ether Saga.
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.
  • kyuoshu
    edited May 2009
    oh i see... so that means the mounts i listed will be exclusive to Jade Dynasty? hope not seeing how some of PW mounts are already on there... >.>
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    EDIT: o it is liscened to PW, my bad xD

It could be one of two things. A this game is owned by our parent company in china or publishing/hosting it. OR another chinese game company is stealing again (not the first time ive seen it happen.) this happened on IGG's hosted game aurora blade where a chinese company stole from korean company gravity. lets hope someones not stealing lol.

MMO plagarism is common these days :P

examples from aurora fiasco:
    left: aurora, right: original RO
    aurora_ro_comparison3.gif

theft from WOW
    aurorabladeripoff.jpg

Top: RO, Bottom: aurora
    http://img.ragnarokonline.com/image/lighthalzen_10.gif
    343422564.gif

Stolen class sprites from RO, stolen class icons from maple story
    180393492.jpg
  • AinaMizuako - Sanctuary
    AinaMizuako - Sanctuary Posts: 1,041 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I would kill for one of those White Tiger mounts or the wolf mount.

Maybe a turtle for lulz.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    oh look, i'm inactive again.

b> leviciti b:cry
  • kyuoshu
    edited May 2009
    lol well i just recently read that the two games, perfect world and zhu xian (celestial destroyer) are from the same parent company (in china?) so hopefully it's possible that they allow a cross between the two games (graphics are pretty much exactly the same, classes are pretty close too w/ exception of the bonding bliss (joyous clan) class, mounts (we've established this lol), and even skills (http://wakpo.com/online-games/zhu-xian-zxonline/zhu-xian-celestial-destroyer-online-game-animal-transportation-mount). I don't exactly want to change to celestial destroyer as i'm pretty happy w/ PW since I recently reach lvl 50 >.>; Unless, the overall gameplay is better (bonding bliss class looks fun... because they remind me of ninjas) and have better gaming mechanics, PWI FTW.
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    is there a closed beta for it? i was on the closed one for EtherSaga
    Perfect World possesses the licence for the NA version. Zhu Xian used to be on the home page http://www.perfectworld.com but was recently been renamed 'Jade Dynasty'. They are still in the process of readying the game for use and will eventually start an open Beta like they did with Ether Saga.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • kyuoshu
    edited May 2009
    there should be a closed beta coming... just not sure when. however, if you want to play the game, there is a malaysian version that does not block foreign IP's (so i've heard). They seem to be releasing this game similar to how they released PW. Hopefully this game will offer lots of items in it's first phases. Just hope that it doesn't cost $30-$80 for a mount lol (hellhound relapse lol)

EDIT: There is a beta coming up very soon. Just go to "Games" at the very top of the webpage and you should see Jade Dynasty as one of the games. click + follow directions = one very happy gamer
  • Axemanek - Heavens Tear
    Axemanek - Heavens Tear Posts: 588 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Those mounts are cool!
    I Want To Eat Estasi & Send Her Into Extasy!! b:victory

May The Force Not Be With You!
  • Poisonedtip - Heavens Tear
    Poisonedtip - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    now they are some sweet mounts, the white wolf on the first link is my clear favourite XD
    Rigante Leader, Fun, Helpful, Talkative Faction.
    We Do and Help With TT-FB-Bosses
    PM Me Questions Or For Info ^^
    b:pleased
  • Axemanek - Heavens Tear
    Axemanek - Heavens Tear Posts: 588 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    now they are some sweet mounts, the white wolf on the first link is my clear favourite XD

The one on the top? Thats my favourite aswell xD
    SNAP =D
    I Want To Eat Estasi & Send Her Into Extasy!! b:victory

May The Force Not Be With You!
  • kyuoshu
    edited May 2009
    lol if any GM's come by, note that the white wolf mount seems quite popular... *hint hint poke poke wink wink* looks like a good oppurtunity to farm gold lol ^-^;
  • nocturnalbastard
    nocturnalbastard Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Umm... I hate to burst your bubble, but GMs wouldn't be responsible for porting content from one game world into another even if they were able to.

And I seriously doubt that the developers/publishers will water down either product by doing so. Post something in the suggestion forum if you're really serious.
  • Valdea - Dreamweaver
    Valdea - Dreamweaver Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Most of these mounts look like rip off of the perfect world mounts. The red fox = ninth tailed wolf (the recently released one) I saw a kirin rip off, a thunder leopard (not yet released in PWI) with just a white tiger texture put on it's fur mesh. And then panda's obvious. After looking at the game and it's stuff the only thing I wish PW would do is make the armor look that cool. Seriously, even our boutique items aren't as cool as some of the armors I saw on people.
  • Coraline - Lost City
    Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I like the horse and the red ninetails and the deer and the fish and the black lighting thingy. Btw the music scared me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
  • Kitsuneaki - Sanctuary
    Kitsuneaki - Sanctuary Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Most of these mounts look like rip off of the perfect world mounts. The red fox = ninth tailed wolf (the recently released one) I saw a kirin rip off, a thunder leopard (not yet released in PWI) with just a white tiger texture put on it's fur mesh. And then panda's obvious. After looking at the game and it's stuff the only thing I wish PW would do is make the armor look that cool. Seriously, even our boutique items aren't as cool as some of the armors I saw on people.

There are alot of things that are similar as you can suspect from it being by the same company! I saw jade dynasty have a fish mount to,....I dont think we have anything like that..see some things are different. Even ether saga has things close to this game, and lots of differences. I would hardly call it a "rip off" btw I got the open beta key woot b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    6X Sin on RT
  • Ziazing - Sanctuary
    Ziazing - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I'm a cleric and I'd like to be able to have a dragon, horse or bear as a mount but I don't understand how to obtain one or even if I can. Is this skill only for Venomancers?

Please enlighten me. b:thanks
  • WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Dragons and Bears are boutique mounts(Buy using real money, or from a player who has used real money to get it). Horses are ingame mounts, 2,450,000 coins(I think) from an npc named pet manager.

I'll list some sanctuary prices for mounts.

Panther-500-800k
    Bear-500-800k
    Chubbs(elephant)-1.4-2m
    Sika Reindeer-1.4-2m
    Raptor-1.8-2.5m
    Kirin(Dragon)-1.8-2.5m
    Lion-100m
    Midnight(Evil fiery horse)-20m
    Boa(Snake)-20m
    Sparkly horse-8-13m
    regular horse-1-2.3m
    Ninetailed fox-20-30m?

All prices are for sanctuary Cat shops/Sanctuary Auction House.
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.
  • pewpewwoo
    pewpewwoo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    so, my understanding is u have to pay for the mounts? or is there atleast one free one?
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Please don't necro posts.

I would like to see a few of these in game, ijs.