PK Life Style!!!

Options
Thelegion - Lost City
Thelegion - Lost City Posts: 256 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Arigora Colosseum
Pk= People who kill every thing that is not blue

Carebear= Stupid 1 that think he can make beter world (Pkk)

White Name = Meat for a Pk

Bluename = Next meat for pk

KOS= people that no have valor to fight alone and think KOS list is nice , but is for stupid

Ramdom Pk= people who can kill whitout a reason (nice people )
rebember THIS IS A GAMEEEEEE , if u get kill no cry for it make u stronger b:angryb:angry

Stop complain about be Pked for some, this why : if u don like pked go try another server that no is a pvp that all u can do
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Thelegion - Lost City on

Comments

• Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options

KOS= people that no have valor to fight alone and think KOS list is nice , but is for stupid

rebember THIS IS A GAMEEEEEE , if u get kill no cry for it make u stronger b:angryb:angry

Stop complain about be Pked for some, this why : if u don like pked go try another server that no is a pvp that all u can do

You are pro, +1 to post count... other noobs should read this.

You get the Zephyr seal of approval for what a thread should look likeb:pleased

+9999 coolness

P.S. I vote to kill All, and please failed PvPer sir, KoS me (if you can lol)
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • Boojangles - Lost City
    Boojangles - Lost City Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    The Quote in you banner sounds like something out of shadow man.... BTW +1b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Skyannie - Lost City
    Skyannie - Lost City Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    For inability to form a proper message conveying his/her message of deep seethed hatred. This topic has been discussed enough times; making another just makes you seem even more carebear than those why cry about being PKed, seeing as how you cry about the people who cry about being PKed.
    As only the child that I was, I tread with giants.
    Their footprints on the sand, marked for times immemorial, serve as evidence of hope.
    And though my short legs could not keep up, my heart was always by their side. Conqueror.
  • angellicdeity
    angellicdeity Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options

I PK Red names, as they obviously are the ones who want some action...

As for white names... I leave them alone. If they dont bother me then I dont bother them.

I suppose I'm carebear!
  • Rinnve - Lost City
    Rinnve - Lost City Posts: 473 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Ramdom Pk= people who can kill whitout a reason (mindless random pkers, just like typical redhawk)
    FIXED.
    (10 dead redhawks)
    --
    PWonline.ru, Sirius: Иней, 70 cleric - off.
    PWI, Lost City: Rinnve, 7X wiz (frozen);
    Allods Online, Раскол: Риннве, 2X occultist
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    For inability to form a proper message conveying his/her message of deep seethed hatred. This topic has been discussed enough times; making another just makes you seem even more carebear than those why cry about being PKed, seeing as how you cry about the people who cry about being PKed.

^agreed

ZzXVdr5.png
  • Boojangles - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Ramdom Pk= people who can kill whitout a reason (annoying random pkers, just like typical redhawk)

FIXED.

yup pretty much... we just dont give a dam b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NaturalSin - Heavens Tear
    NaturalSin - Heavens Tear Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    - infinity

Quit QQing about something that's been QQ'd about so many times before. "Quit crying if you get pkd!" pls...just GTFO because we know!!! Yes this coming from a lovely carebear from HT b:thanks b:bye
  • Koyote - Harshlands
    Koyote - Harshlands Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I dont know why pkers ***** about pk victims crying. You rolled a pvp server, thats waht you get. I always espect to be flooded with hate messages when i kill someone. You kill they complain, thats how it goes.b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Koyote - Wizardhunter of Harshlandsb:pleased. (I hate wizardsb:angry)
  • Boojangles - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    best threat i got so far "im going to scan your ip find where u live go to your house slit your throat and burn your family" gotta love the creativity on that
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    best threat i got so far "im going to scan your ip find where u live go to your house slit your throat and burn your family" gotta love the creativity on that

I seriously question if people like that should be playing the game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jadoran
    jadoran Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

do that i'll burn his house after
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

Boring.... Psh.. I been told that at least 6 times...

People need more original comebacks
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • HeavenzSky - Harshlands
    HeavenzSky - Harshlands Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    its still fairly brutal, lol so many psychos play this game
  • Niraneth - Heavens Tear
    Niraneth - Heavens Tear Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Theres alot less QQ about being pk'd on the carebear server, we enjoy death and dying i guess...woot!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • oromish
    oromish Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

Ooh, i like that one.

I got cursed by a serbian once, who told me that i would never have any children, and have a family or a good life.
    he kept spamming me for a good hour, trying to debate with my autoreply.
    But ended it with a "we serbians know our curses, have a good life"
  • Thepope - Lost City
    Thepope - Lost City Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

proof that high levels are as stupid as everybody else.
  • sillyfoo
    sillyfoo Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    All i can say is this poll is not even accurate >.> ......theres like a butt load way more people white named then red named in a pvp server although i cant speak for harshlands i do know of lost city and a lot of people on there are just carebears who enjoy the pve aspects of the game and defend themselves at most. Kinda boring if u expecting all out insanity but it is kinda better that way. Dont think anyone could handle CQ if they went crazy random pking everyone on lost city.
  • Boojangles - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Options
    i wish they would
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lady_arwyn - Heavens Tear
    Lady_arwyn - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    To bad there was no voting option for the slightly pink and factionless players. They are so fun to gank without any fear of repercussion. :-D
  • Caseyd - Dreamweaver
    Caseyd - Dreamweaver Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    good points in this post, yet everyone saying that there straight killas made it worse. lolb:chuckle
    cleric--dreamweaver

~LIVING LEGACY~
  • NoobPower - Dreamweaver
    NoobPower - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    You have to kill what you can on dreamweaver,rare people in PK,so i do not choose which i just attack.