Biography of an Unnamed Barb, A Sanctuary Story

True - Harshlands
True - Harshlands Posts: 37 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
Unnamed barb was born over 40 years ago. It's age is important for reasons that will be explained later. When it started it's journey through perfect world, it was no more than a tiny kitten with fingernails not worthy of being called claws. However, Unnamed barb was determined to show everyone it's might, no matter what the cost.

As it grew onward past level 35, it formed a faction to gather other idiots.er....warriors. Around this time, Unnamed barb was married to a decent and goodhearted player, what happened to her is to this day a mystery, but if i had to guess, she left Unnamed barb when he began to change. It started off decently, recruiting players like all the rest, but something happened along the way. Unnamed barb became obsessed with PvE PK (figures right?), calling itself the best of them all, and becoming more and more hated by other players. Unnamed barb did not understand why players hated it, and this made it angry, but the worst was yet to come.

Back during this time, PvE TW was still taking place for level 3 territories, and Unnamed barb's faction actually got a few of them. But then it lost them all. This made Unnamed barb even angrier, and it started to talk and argue in world chat and generally behave like a big fatheaded idiot. Remember that age thing that I mentioned before? Well when Unnamed barb argues with people and starts to look like the moron he is, he likes to ask them how old they are. I suppose he believes that if they are young enough, their point will become invalid in the minds of other players. He continues to do this obviously not realizing that he looks like an even bigger idiot for arguing with someone so young all over world chat in the first place. Due to this gradual but overwhelming change, any good members left in it's faction all ran away, and all that was left was a useless group of thug gangsta wannabe's with no respect for anyone.

This went on for awhile until, would you dare to believe it, someone else agreed to marry it. All of us were stunned and surprised, until we saw the bride. A tiny little thing, both half it's size and less than half it's age, wearing more makeup than a Jersey hooker. Apparently enthralled by Unnamed barb's unrivaled ability to behave like an **** and impressively poor speaking ability, she married it quickly and the two remain married to this day. A couple pf months after the two were wed, and enjoying their time amongst their gang of miscreants, Unnamed barb's wife ad a thought. "dear big strong Unnamed Barb, a bigger and much more powerful band of thugs is forming. Let's abandon these losers and join with them so we can be part of something unloserish." and so Unnamed barb replied, "okay only female who could ever love me".

So they abandoned their brethren of thugs and joined stronger ones. But oh no, all of a sudden Unnamed barb dd not seem as powerful as it used to, here surrounded by other high level and PK oriented players. However, it was all short lived anyway, as this faction, who recruited the most awful and reviled players based on absolutely nothing but fighting ability, quickly became hated beyond belief. As fast as they had sprung up, they were destroyed. So what happens to Unnamed barb now? Well, the thugs and lowlifes it had abandoned, let it's royal assiness right back into its old position, returning to right where it had all began. Why did they do this? Because the thugs have no power on their own. They walk in dark corners, huddling together to scrape by on those who don't know any better.

And what does every band of gangsta wannabe's need? A head gangsta yo. And I quote, "Yo yo Unnamed barb is the badassest badass around, we lure bosses to towns and kill people but wut wut they all wusses bcuz they not even go into PK mode LOL hahaha LOL LOL yo yo yo."

The End

And with thanks to south park:

All characters and events in this story, even those based on real players, are entirely fictional.
Post edited by True - Harshlands on

Comments

• Qqmoar - Harshlands
    Qqmoar - Harshlands Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Paragraphs are your friend. Try using them if you want people to read that jumble.
  • _WillFire_ - Sanctuary
    _WillFire_ - Sanctuary Posts: 563 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Paragraphs are your friend. Try using them if you want people to read that jumble.

Here you go.
    Unnamed barb was born over 40 years ago. It's age is important for reasons that will be explained later. When it started it's journey through perfect world, it was no more than a tiny kitten with fingernails not worthy of being called claws. However, Unnamed barb was determined to show everyone it's might, no matter what the cost.

As it grew onward past level 35, it formed a faction to gather other idiots.er....warriors. Around this time, Unnamed barb was married to a decent and goodhearted player, what happened to her is to this day a mystery, but if i had to guess, she left Unnamed barb when he began to change. It started off decently, recruiting players like all the rest, but something happened along the way. Unnamed barb became obsessed with PvE PK (figures right?), calling itself the best of them all, and becoming more and more hated by other players. Unnamed barb did not understand why players hated it, and this made it angry, but the worst was yet to come.

Back during this time, PvE TW was still taking place for level 3 territories, and Unnamed barb's faction actually got a few of them. But then it lost them all. This made Unnamed barb even angrier, and it started to talk and argue in world chat and generally behave like a big fatheaded idiot. Remember that age thing that I mentioned before? Well when Unnamed barb argues with people and starts to look like the moron he is, he likes to ask them how old they are. I suppose he believes that if they are young enough, their point will become invalid in the minds of other players. He continues to do this obviously not realizing that he looks like an even bigger idiot for arguing with someone so young all over world chat in the first place. Due to this gradual but overwhelming change, any good members left in it's faction all ran away, and all that was left was a useless group of thug gangsta wannabe's with no respect for anyone.

This went on for awhile until, would you dare to believe it, someone else agreed to marry it. All of us were stunned and surprised, until we saw the bride. A tiny little thing, both half it's size and less than half it's age, wearing more makeup than a Jersey hooker. Apparently enthralled by Unnamed barb's unrivaled ability to behave like an **** and impressively poor speaking ability, she married it quickly and the two remain married to this day. A couple pf months after the two were wed, and enjoying their time amongst their gang of miscreants, Unnamed barb's wife ad a thought. "dear big strong Unnamed Barb, a bigger and much more powerful band of thugs is forming. Let's abandon these losers and join with them so we can be part of something unloserish." and so Unnamed barb replied, "okay only female who could ever love me".

So they abandoned their brethren of thugs and joined stronger ones. But oh no, all of a sudden Unnamed barb dd not seem as powerful as it used to, here surrounded by other high level and PK oriented players. However, it was all short lived anyway, as this faction, who recruited the most awful and reviled players based on absolutely nothing but fighting ability, quickly became hated beyond belief. As fast as they had sprung up, they were destroyed. So what happens to Unnamed barb now? Well, the thugs and lowlifes it had abandoned, let it's royal assiness right back into its old position, returning to right where it had all began. Why did they do this? Because the thugs have no power on their own. They walk in dark corners, huddling together to scrape by on those who don't know any better.

And what does every band of gangsta wannabe's need? A head gangsta yo. And I quote, "Yo yo Unnamed barb is the badassest badass around, we lure bosses to towns and kill people but wut wut they all wusses bcuz they not even go into PK mode LOL hahaha LOL LOL yo yo yo."

The End

And with thanks to south park:

All characters and events in this story, even those based on real players, are entirely fictional.
    Mark 12:29-37
    _WillFire_ 8x Combat Medic
  • Falls - Sanctuary
    Falls - Sanctuary Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I wonder who this was about b:surrender. Also, wouldn't this Barbarian revel in his own story, however sad it is xD? Lastly, why doesn't unnamed Barb go to a PvP server, where he can get PKs (PKed) all day?

Oh and WillFire's paragraphs made it easier to read xD.
  • _WillFire_ - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    I wonder who this was about b:surrender. Also, wouldn't this Barbarian revel in his own story, however sad it is xD? Lastly, why doesn't unnamed Barb go to a PvP server, where he can get PKs (PKed) all day?

Oh and WillFire's paragraphs made it easier to read xD.

I can think of a few Barb's offhand. I haven't payed attention to the marriage thing so anybodies guess I suppose.

And yeah...deciphering "block speak" is part of my rl job. b:surrender
  • True - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    I can think of a few Barb's offhand. I haven't payed attention to the marriage thing so anybodies guess I suppose.

And yeah...deciphering "block speak" is part of my rl job. b:surrender

Thanks for the block assistance, I got into typing and it didn't even occur to me to separate it. b:surrender I divided it in the same places you did, since it seems to be well accepted.
  • _WillFire_ - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    Thanks for the block assistance, I got into typing and it didn't even occur to me to separate it. b:surrender I divided it in the same places you did, since it seems to be well accepted.

np True. Glad I could help.

Are we ever going to be told what who your semi-rant is really about? b:chuckle
  • YngWiE - Sanctuary
    YngWiE - Sanctuary Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    It's about me.

I like to go in fox form and pretend I'm a barb.
  • _WillFire_ - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    It's about me.

Rawr. b:victory
  • True - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    np True. Glad I could help.

Are we ever going to be told what who your semi-rant is really about? b:chuckle
    It's about me.

oh. my. god. you. figured. it. out. but seriously I didn't think it would be that tough to get it so I can only come to two possible conclusions. Either there are too many barbs out there fitting parts of this story OR I find this one's entire spiel more annoying than most.

Oh I thought of a third one, some of you may not have been around for the beginning parts, but only you know how long you've been playing.
  • Bobncut - Sanctuary
    Bobncut - Sanctuary Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Even though editing this into paragraphs made for more VERTICOL LInes, I think WillFire will eventually figure out who is not named.
  • RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary
    RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary Posts: 593 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Its pretty obvious who this is about.......

I wonder if MissB made an alternate char to write this story in secrecy b:sad

Im here if you wanna talk, hon. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Duke Shouts: WTT PWI for Your Credit Card! It is the duty of all warriors to do so NAO! b:bye LeirtA - Lost City PWI = Pay2Win International

b:bye Quit as of 10/09 b:bye
  • _WillFire_ - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    Even though editing this into paragraphs made for more VERTICOL LInes, I think WillFire will eventually figure out who is not named.

Ah. b:laugh
  • Holystic - Sanctuary
    Holystic - Sanctuary Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited May 2009

Not been on the server long but man does this story post an accurate portrait of those two. b:laugh
  • Falls - Sanctuary
    Falls - Sanctuary Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited May 2009

Shhh b:shutup ...are you daft?!? Do not speak too loudly of "He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named."

They say "You-Know-Who" is always listening b:shocked .
  • YngWiE - Sanctuary
    YngWiE - Sanctuary Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    oh. my. god. you. figured. it. out. but seriously I didn't think it would be that tough to get it so I can only come to two possible conclusions. Either there are too many barbs out there fitting parts of this story OR I find this one's entire spiel more annoying than most.

Oh I thought of a third one, some of you may not have been around for the beginning parts, but only you know how long you've been playing.

Haha yeah, it's pretty obvious who this person is. Unless you permanently have WC turned off
  • _WillFire_ - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    Haha yeah, it's pretty obvious who this person is. Unless you permanently have WC turned off

That would be me most of the time. Honestly theres only so much "amusement" I can take from WC.
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    i'm not getting it..

are we talking about xarfox? oO

..or kantorek...?
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
  • BigBang - Harshlands
    BigBang - Harshlands Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    the guy who posted this thread is a moron i kno who u talkin about but fact is u to scared to use ur real char name and the guild u talk about probabably kilt you so QQ more and QQ even more boehoeb:pleased
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    The age took me by surprise but isnt it the OTHER WAY around? b:chuckle unless this is a totally other unnamed barb I am thinking b:laugh i dunno but i dont care cause i laughed alot lol XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • True - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    the guy who posted this thread is a moron i kno who u talkin about but fact is u to scared to use ur real char name and the guild u talk about probabably kilt you so QQ more and QQ even more boehoeb:pleased

a perfect example of a wannabe gangsta moron, not surprised at all here.
    The age took me by surprise but isnt it the OTHER WAY around? b:chuckle unless this is a totally other unnamed barb I am thinking b:laugh i dunno but i dont care cause i laughed alot lol XD

As for who it is, the second I call out a name or even say if people are right or wrong, this gets closed. Like I said, it's all fictional and if it reminds you all of someone then that's for you to decide. b:chuckle
  • BigBang - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    a perfect example of a wannabe gangsta moron, not surprised at all here.

As for who it is, the second I call out a name or even say if people are right or wrong, this gets closed. Like I said, it's all fictional and if it reminds you all of someone then that's for you to decide. b:chuckle

waiit a minute u still not usin ur real toon if u go around QQing about and tellins toires and trash talkin pls atleas use ur main char u **** puss before u start talkin liek show us u got a set and use ur real char name b:victoryb:cuteb:chuckleb:
    (\__/)
  • True - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Can't be any clearer than this. No. thanks.

It's going to take much more than you and your horrible grasp of your own inferiority to provoke me lol.

P.S. Stop trying to get me to show you my balls.
  • BigBang - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Can't be any clearer than this. No. thanks.

It's going to take much more than you and your horrible grasp of your own inferiority to provoke me lol.

P.S. Stop trying to get me to show you my balls.

wait u got a set why dont u use ur main chars name ?
    (\__/)
  • Bobncut - Sanctuary
    Bobncut - Sanctuary Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Could this discussion be any more focused on male genitalia?

Of course it could! With apologies to Chuck Berry, this one goes out to Big Ding-a-ling listening in the Harshlands...
    When I was a little biddy boy
    My grandma bought me a cute little toy
    Two Silver bells on a string
    She told me it was my ding-a-ling-a-ling

My Ding-A-Ling My Ding-A-Ling won't you play with My Ding-A-Ling

When I was little boy In Grammar school
    Always went by the very best rule
    But Evertime the bell would ring
    You'd catch me playing with my ding-a-ling

Once while climbing the garden wall,
    Slipped and fell had a very bad fall
    I fell so hard I heard birds sing,
    But I held on to My ding-a-ling

Once while swimming cross turtle creek
    Man them snappers right at my feet
    Sure was hard swimming cross that thing
    with both hands holding my dingaling

Now this here song it ain't so bad
    Prettiest little song that you ever had
    And those of you who will not sing
    must be playing with your on Ding-a-ling
  • Oldbear - Sanctuary
    Oldbear - Sanctuary Posts: 486 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    That was a good one, Bob :)
    I'm sure Chuck wouldn't mind.

Edit: As well as I'm sure the one intended to listen it (and sing along), doesn't get it.
  • BigBang - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Could this discussion be any more focused on male genitalia?

Of course it could! With apologies to Chuck Berry, this one goes out to Big Ding-a-ling listening in the Harshlands...
    When I was a little biddy boy
    My grandma bought me a cute little toy
    Two Silver bells on a string
    She told me it was my ding-a-ling-a-ling

When I was little boy In Grammar school
    Always went by the very best rule
    But Evertime the bell would ring
    You'd catch me playing with my ding-a-ling

Once while climbing the garden wall,
    Slipped and fell had a very bad fall
    I fell so hard I heard birds sing,
    But I held on to My ding-a-ling

Once while swimming cross turtle creek
    Man them snappers right at my feet
    Sure was hard swimming cross that thing
    with both hands holding my dingaling

Now this here song it ain't so bad
    Prettiest little song that you ever had
    And those of you who will not sing
    must be playing with your on Ding-a-ling

LMAO rofl thats **** funny man
    (\__/)
  • True - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    LMAO rofl thats **** funny man

lol.....Whoosh.
  • Vorgen - Sanctuary
    Vorgen - Sanctuary Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Ha i know exactly who your talking about True. And big bang stop plz i agree totaly with True assement of your I.Q..But it doesn't matter those to are a rather sad subject. Him always talking smack on WC i can only imagine what hes like in real lifeb:shocked. And his dear loving (if somewhat deluded) wife is something of her own twisted little sense. You know what they say....Misery loves company. And i believe they are both in misery.....how adorableb:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]