Armagedon - About us

Options
_Tigger_ - Heavens Tear
_Tigger_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Chronicles
Hello all, I am _Tigger_ the leader of Armagedon.

as of today, we have 185 members and 4 territories on the map. We haven't recruited in quite a while, I hope because our members are so happy they tell others about how great it is to be in Armagedon. However if a person that is a proper fit to our group is available there are always ways to make room.

Most guilds have some kind of level requirement to join, however I feel this makes those certain guilds miss someone that would be a good fit. We do not have a level requirement to join, we only ask that you be very active and try to achieve at least level 30 in a week or two, and be helpful and friendly when you ask to join. On a weekly basis we remove the least active players or the players that are simply causing drama or problems for other members.

The only real rule we live by is basically being nice to everyone, not just our own guild, we have a darn good reputation and I insist that our members keep it that way. I realize that from time to time things happen and emotions get heated. Please keep in mind that this is just a game and try to always have fun.

We ask that people of similar level help each other with quests of general nature, and ask that the higher levels help with bosses, FB's and TT's. Many times our higher level members will freely pass down armor, weapons and other items as they out level them to our lower levels.

We do NOT ask for any donations at all other than to continue helping out the guild members you are capable of helping.

TW's are a high priority and are a bunch of fun. If you wish to join us, please plan on participating in TW's, however we can only take the highest 80 people into any given war, but the future will bring times when we will have multiple wars going on and we then would need to count on 80, 160 or even the entire 200 members.

We only have a few spots open at the moment, but if you want to give us a try, let me know. Remember I only ask that you can be nice to everyone else.

Ask any of our members how they like being apart of Armagedon.

Thanks for your time....
_Tigger_
Armagedon
Post edited by _Tigger_ - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Olee - Dreamweaver
    Olee - Dreamweaver Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    keep going like that, no way awesome faction with a good leader and cool players b:victory
  • Lieal - Dreamweaver
    Lieal - Dreamweaver Posts: 427 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I've seen you guys around and partied with a few of your members over time, and you guys seem pretty cool. =] good luck with your recruiting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FistOfFate - Heavens Tear
    FistOfFate - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Armagedon RULES!!! lol
  • Seraphim - Dreamweaver
    Seraphim - Dreamweaver Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    You are my hero Tigger =)
  • Seraph - Dreamweaver
    Seraph - Dreamweaver Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    One missing "d" doesn't change the fact these guys seem like pretty cool cats! ;) lol

Keep up the good fight Tigger! ^^
  • Elfaria - Dreamweaver
    Elfaria - Dreamweaver Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Bumping for a very awesome guild. b:victory
  • Grox - Dreamweaver
    Grox - Dreamweaver Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Tigger you know that part where you say ''but the future will bring times when we will have multiple wars going on and we then would need to count on 80, 160 or even the entire 200 members.''

Well man, that time has come.
  • Majesta - Dreamweaver
    Majesta - Dreamweaver Posts: 268 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Bump :)
    although I'm in BootCamp (the 'step-up faction' to Arma) I can tell the arma members are fun and helpful ppl. I feel no need to make the switch to Arma, because I can't take part in TW's and I get all the help from Arma when I need it. And in turn I can help lower lvls in Bootcamp out :) and BootCamp is a fun-loving faction with nice ppl ; i like it here a lot! b:chuckle
    And I must say, I'm having more fun here than I head in Equi, which i've been booted from for not lvling fast enough (no probs, i understand b:victory)

So ppl, I would say Armagedon and BootCamp are great choices if you are searching for fun and helpful guildmates b:bye
    When I got the meaning of melee mixed up:
    'Maj.. Melee ffs.. means I'm punching you in the face 1 foot away!'
    >.<
  • WeaponXXX - Dreamweaver
    WeaponXXX - Dreamweaver Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I was a member of Armagedon ,and left it because my own guildie ganged me with players from other factions.Warned him once,officers didn't do anything about it ,he continued so I left. Good luck though.b:bye
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    a tw guild with no level requirement? gl surviving on the map, lol
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    O.O amazing Necro powers comes near my own
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • auom
    auom Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Keep in mind this thread was made 3 months ago...............
    they do have lvl reqs. now
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
  • GEMINIX - Dreamweaver
    GEMINIX - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Me Geminix leader of WorldGods together with my whole team of great peeps like you, wish you all the best to you all and for the two members of your faction who yesterday managed to reach Lv.100. b:victory

Great Job and continue with this HOT drive. b:pleased Seatbelts on eh! b:laugh
    JK

Best regards to all faction! And don't listen to any negative coments. These peeps can't manage PW to max, so they're filled with hate.

Good Job Team!

b:bye
    GEMINIX: Chain Of Love
    Hybrid/Tank Cleric
    DEV_A_STATOR: Atomic Destruction, New Generation!!! ROAR!!!!
    Hybrid/Tank Barbarian
    Proud leader of WORLDGODS
    Eyes Of The Perfect World!!!

Perfect Quote: *Whenever you see the Mystic Wings above you, be not afraid. You are allready safe!* - GEMINIX