79 barb skills

Xnastyx - Lost City
Xnastyx - Lost City Posts: 71 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Barbarian
I want both of them, heard that there is a different route to obtaining these skills compared to the other ones. information plz...Oh and does anyone kno like how much its costs to get one?Being non-stunable for any amount of time. Is something i cant live with out lol.b:pleased
Post edited by Xnastyx - Lost City on

Comments

• chomon
    chomon Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    You need 20 apocalypse pages + 10 medium ink to get one. They cost 1mil SP to learn. 10 medium ink can be purchased in past heaven's tear for 1.05mil?
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I want both of them, heard that there is a different route to obtaining these skills compared to the other ones. information plz...Oh and does anyone kno like how much its costs to get one?Being non-stunable for any amount of time. Is something i cant live with out lol.b:pleased

Generally, your lvl 79 skill(s) are going to run you around 6-7million. Thats if you buy everything instead of farming the 20 pages. But over all, they are somewhat expensive skills. But worth it if you get the right ones.

You can also purchase the ink in Thousand Streams.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Hazardus - Heavens Tear
    Hazardus - Heavens Tear Posts: 937 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I think I'm gonna be skipping my 79 skills until later. Plenty of other more useful skills for a barb that I want to level first.
    But then again, I guess the 10sec immune to stun skill would be quite important over on a PvP server.
    When the going gets tough; Get a tank!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nocturne mature HT guild - we invite people, not levels.
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • maroc
    maroc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    i already learned the Untamed Wrath
    1. its a humanoid Skill
    2. nice cast-effekt
    3. the aggro, you should receipe frm the mobs is not really durable, so for a zhen party to stun the mobs ok, but otherwise quite useless

anyone knows, whether the other 79er skill is also for human form oder available in tiger mode ?
  • Bolinhas - Lost City
    Bolinhas - Lost City Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Generally, your lvl 79 skill(s) are going to run you around 6-7million. Thats if you buy everything instead of farming the 20 pages.

Excuse me, milady, where will I be able to farm these?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tequila_wolf - Heavens Tear
    Tequila_wolf - Heavens Tear Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    according to pwdatabase, you can obtain apoc pages from TT1-3 from the catacomb archers and the catacomb dragons
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/mob/15502 (dragons)
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/mob/14566 (Archers)
  • Erado - Heavens Tear
    Erado - Heavens Tear Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    yeah the pages drop in TT around that lvl, and also in FB 89 pretty frequently
  • Bolinhas - Lost City
    Bolinhas - Lost City Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    yeah the pages drop in TT around that lvl, and also in FB 89 pretty frequently

thanks a bunch ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]