Nom nom nom, so who's going down this week ?

poopie
poopie Posts: 47 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Etherblade (West)
Boy did I get shut up this past week.!

Triad's merge with Enrage and TheFailpire againest Radiance actually worked with FailTank as leader ! But I guess when you have a army with nixes coming down from trees like a scene from "Braveheart" You get overwhelmed pretty quickly. Archers were Zhenning like it was the 4th of July. Anywho, from what I hear Radiance is basically down in numbers/levels. Their lands will be taken away. They had their chance - to fill up that guild when they were strong but they ignore the recruiting process. When you own 10+ lands best is to clear inactives/add in active people as much as you can which in Radiance case would have been easy; won't be anymore kiddies. The loss of their players wouldn't have been so drastic as it is now. Their leadership are slackers and the result is your best players/core leave you.

So I expect maybe 3+ Radiance lands to be taken. And who's Toa? b:shocked I hear they are a powerhouse already made from former Radiance members who are focused on dominating soon.
Post edited by poopie on

Comments

• Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    uhm Enrage didnt merge with Triads. Some people who left enrage made their own guild and when it fell apart they went to triads instead.

Most of those members who the people who came to enrage from radiance.

However Enrage is glad to see Triads getting strong. Looks like we might have found someone to give us some good fights now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Ty - Heavens Tear
    Ty - Heavens Tear Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    It will be interesting to see in which direction Enrage expands now. If they are after good fight like we keep getting told then I'd expect to see them expanding to the Southeast towards Triad rather than mopping up Radiance. However the pull of the City of the Lost and Plume City might sway them the other way.

To be honest I don't see Radiance losing all lands this weeks, but I do envisage all lands bid on (barring Plume and Lost obviously). The way I see it any faction that can field a full 80 or close to it has a damn good chance at taking a territory off Radiance depending on timeslots.

My guess 5-6 Radiance lands lost.
    I like pie
  • lazyness
    lazyness Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I think most ppl underestimate just how bad the smaller tw guilds are.

Even in their current state, I would say rad can defend everyone who doesn't currently own a land. Of course it will also depend on the tw schedule, having 2 mid-sized guilds at once might be problematic for rad... my prediction is similar to ty's... 4-5 lands lost depending on where the big guilds bid.
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    It will be interesting to see in which direction Enrage expands now. If they are after good fight like we keep getting told then I'd expect to see them expanding to the Southeast towards Triad rather than mopping up Radiance. However the pull of the City of the Lost and Plume City might sway them the other way.

To be honest I don't see Radiance losing all lands this weeks, but I do envisage all lands bid on (barring Plume and Lost obviously). The way I see it any faction that can field a full 80 or close to it has a damn good chance at taking a territory off Radiance depending on timeslots.

My guess 5-6 Radiance lands lost.

No matter which direction Enrage goes, I think it will conflict with the expansion of Caesar and Triad soon. Expect fun weeks in HT to come! : )
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • Ty - Heavens Tear
    Ty - Heavens Tear Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Rumour has it Radiance and Elysium have merged, that should be enough to keep lands vs all except Enrage, Triad and perhaps Evolution/Caesar.
    I like pie
  • SushiFishy - Heavens Tear
    SushiFishy - Heavens Tear Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I do know they were talking about a merge before i left Radiance... So it could well be that Elysium and Radiance have or will merge... But also heard that Elysium has said no to a merge. We will find out sooner or later i gues :)

I hope Radiance will keep its head up with all the things that have been going on lately. So good luck with that Rad ;) . Would be nice to see Radiance shine ones again even now i wont be a part of it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so
  • Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear
    Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear Posts: 802 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I do know they were talking about a merge before i left Radiance... So it could well be that Elysium and Radiance have or will merge... But also heard that Elysium has said no to a merge. We will find out sooner or later i gues :)

I hope Radiance will keep its head up with all the things that have been going on lately. So good luck with that Rad ;) . Would be nice to see Radiance shine ones again even now i wont be a part of it.

Hey Sushi good luck with Tao! b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    You will never do anything in this world without courage.
    It is the greatest quality of the mind next to honor.
    ~Aristotle
  • SushiFishy - Heavens Tear
    SushiFishy - Heavens Tear Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    ty :) ... should be interesting ... i like it already b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so
  • poopie
    edited May 2009
    uhm Enrage didnt merge with Triads. Some people who left enrage made their own guild and when it fell apart they went to triads instead.

Most of those members who the people who came to enrage from radiance.

However Enrage is glad to see Triads getting strong. Looks like we might have found someone to give us some good fights now.

Yeah sorry, that's what I meant that some of Enrage went to Triad.

But anywho.. Radiance has merged with EIYSIUM. LOLCATS!!b:surrender

Just take down Radiance this week, cut them off completely.

Can I get why Evolution is so boring? They just sit there and look pretty on the map. Tell whoever is the leader to man up and attack Enrage or Radiance. Now they have a good chance todo something. if not.. I please ask Enrage or Radiance to take this sitting in a tea party guild out of the map. b:surrender ty.
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Thank you Sushi for the support.

poopie, you would have to ask DrPepper for an answer to that question.
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
  • Xsabbyx - Heavens Tear
    Xsabbyx - Heavens Tear Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I think Ceasar will loose a land to Rad, since Rawthorne's new squeeze QueenBii has an obsession to pawn Ceasar. So i think they will loose that Land.

Rad i think is doing some underhanded sneakness here and making guilds in alts and bidding on them so nto everyone can attack.

if i see a refund of 10k on some rad attacks, abit sneak aint it?

Personally ilike to see Rad loos a few wars

KOWAHHHHBANGAAAAAA!!!

Ceasar two win all its wars 5-1
    Rad to Win all its Wars 80 - 1
    Enrage to win al its Wars 1- 1000000000
    Triad to win al its wars 1- 200
    Evoloution To win all tis wars evens

These odds are broguht to you by Thundercat betters.com

the site that only exists in my head
  • poopie
    edited May 2009
    I think Ceasar will loose a land to Rad, since Rawthorne's new squeeze QueenBii has an obsession to pawn Ceasar. So i think they will loose that Land.

Rad i think is doing some underhanded sneakness here and making guilds in alts and bidding on them so nto everyone can attack.

if i see a refund of 10k on some rad attacks, abit sneak aint it?

Personally ilike to see Rad loos a few wars

KOWAHHHHBANGAAAAAA!!!

Ceasar two win all its wars 5-1
    Rad to Win all its Wars 80 - 1
    Enrage to win al its Wars 1- 1000000000
    Triad to win al its wars 1- 200
    Evoloution To win all tis wars evens

These odds are broguht to you by Thundercat betters.com

the site that only exists in my head

Nah, son !

Radiance's merge with hurt more than help mister ! Why?

Fact: Elysium and Ultra [no offense] got their lands by a guild that basically died and didn't show to defend that land. Radiance never attacked them. So weaker guilds who thought they had a chance and knew nothing about TW constantly attacked them and lost making them seem like a "force". So in the meantime Elysium got stronger than Ultra and won. While this all happened they were never and never would have been on Radiance or Enrage's level of TW. So Caesar [former Radiance members] high levels too in their first TW I think they were outnumbered 30-80 ? STILL beat Elysium.

So you know what that means if 30 members beat a full set of the defending guild? Experience, kid - something Elysium still doesn't have and something the "new" Radiance doesn't have either. Experience > anything, all day everyday. You could throw a truckload of 80 people vs 40 experienced players and they'll lose cause they know how to handle certain situations or know what to really do. Point blank, Radiance will fall cause lack of veterans and the veterans who are still there are enough to overshadow the new ones.
    I see Radiance is attacking Caesar. Radiance will lose, Caesar will beat Radiance. Caesar is experienced and too strong now. BTW, isnt Radiance's new director [QueenBii] the reason Charity got banned? or one of the reasons? If so, Radiance ; what are you thinking?
  • Rocky - Heavens Tear
    Rocky - Heavens Tear Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    poopie wrote: »
    Nah, son !

Radiance's merge with hurt more than help mister ! Why?

Fact: Elysium and Ultra [no offense] got their lands by a guild that basically died and didn't show to defend that land. Radiance never attacked them. So weaker guilds who thought they had a chance and knew nothing about TW constantly attacked them and lost making them seem like a "force". So in the meantime Elysium got stronger than Ultra and won. While this all happened they were never and never would have been on Radiance or Enrage's level of TW. So Caesar [former Radiance members] high levels too in their first TW I think they were outnumbered 30-80 ? STILL beat Elysium.

So you know what that means if 30 members beat a full set of the defending guild? Experience, kid - something Elysium still doesn't have and something the "new" Radiance doesn't have either. Experience > anything, all day everyday. You could throw a truckload of 80 people vs 40 experienced players and they'll lose cause they know how to handle certain situations or know what to really do. Point blank, Radiance will fall cause lack of veterans and the veterans who are still there are enough to overshadow the new ones.
    I see Radiance is attacking Caesar. Radiance will lose, Caesar will beat Radiance. Caesar is experienced and too strong now. BTW, isnt Radiance's new director [QueenBii] the reason Charity got banned? or one of the reasons? If so, Radiance ; what are you thinking?

I totally forgot about that!!
    thx for mention it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tempusio
    tempusio Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Well, this is funny situation, and If some can explain that to me... If I understand correctly all of posters here about that merge and stuff, Enrage, Ceasar now, and Elysium before are made of former Radiance ppl, whom, again, are joined Radiance, and mostly were from last days of RoC.... And so on, and on, and on.... Q is, are there any new faces in this loop, or always the same ones?b:laugh
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I'm sorry poopie, it seems you're just full of what your name implies. QueenBii is not the reason Charity was banned. Please get your facts straight before saying anything. Radiance may not be at its high point right now, but we are from a push over.
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
  • Lleela - Heavens Tear
    Lleela - Heavens Tear Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Me thinks poopie has insider information... or at wishes to imply insider information, but with a negative and untruthful spin. Remind you of anyone who recently left?
  • EgaeniI - Heavens Tear
    EgaeniI - Heavens Tear Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    well... wheater radiance is a pushover or not thats yet to be tested, when push comes to shove this week XD we will see. last week we didnt have enough ppl, and many ppl didnt have their 100hrs, but this week is different. even thru we got ripped off.. wat a stupid tw time.. so so so early for me :(
    b:bye full time shop part time player
  • Crystabella - Heavens Tear
    Crystabella - Heavens Tear Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I'm sorry poopie, it seems you're just full of what your name implies. QueenBii is not the reason Charity was banned. Please get your facts straight before saying anything. Radiance may not be at its high point right now, but we are from a push over.

Actually Queenbii was banned along with Charity, GM's banned them both for TW fixing. So maybe you should also get your facts straight too b:pleased

As for whether or not Radiance is a push over, the answer will be obvious after this weekends TW's.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Krasava - Heavens Tear
    Krasava - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I heard from sources (which, incidentally, are much more reliable than poopie's) that Radiance will lose 20 lands this week! b:shocked

I shrugged indifferently, and muttered incoherently,
    "what else is new? about **** time",
    yawned, took a sip of beer and turned on the TV.
    b:bye
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I heard from sources (which, incidentally, are much more reliable than poopie's) that Radiance will lose 20 lands this week! b:shocked

I shrugged indifferently, and muttered incoherently,
    "what else is new? about **** time",
    yawned, took a sip of beer and turned on the TV.
    b:bye

I second this motion b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Xsabbyx - Heavens Tear
    Xsabbyx - Heavens Tear Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I second this motion b:chuckle

i third b:laugh - getting the beer part not realy care about some Roman empire faction called Romdiance