ETA on 9-tails?

Options
takaidira
takaidira Posts: 2 Arc User
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
like title says when is the 9-tails gonna be made avia. to us?

i see no info anywhere stateing it other then, one day maybe u might see it
Post edited by takaidira on

Comments

• FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    since it was so recently given out as a rare for a contest, i seriously doubt it will be anytime in the foreseeable future. people have been asking for the boa much longer, and that was something released many months ago, for a short time.

...but i so wish the fox would be made available!b:beg
    takaidira wrote: »
    like title says when is the 9-tails gonna be made avia. to us?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    a topic about this daily? grats, gms will give no times as to when things will be released really, for ninetails a gm said sooner then you think or something like that, coming weeks are a possibility
  • takaidira
    edited May 2009
    Options
    a topic about this daily? grats, gms will give no times as to when things will be released really, for ninetails a gm said sooner then you think or something like that, coming weeks are a possibility

just shove it, we have a right to know when content will come, and we can ask,
    if u want to flame someone flame all the others
  • Daerys - Sanctuary
    Daerys - Sanctuary Posts: 1,022 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    just shove it, we have a right to know when content will come, and we can ask,
    if u want to flame someone flame all the others

You actually don't have the right to know anything about the game that isn't currently in the game. They don't have to tell us squat.

Try the search function next time, or maybe even just open your eyes for a second while you're on the front page.
  • Gau - Dreamweaver
    Gau - Dreamweaver Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    It will come when it comes,Instead of worrying bout it not being out..How bout you start saving coin for when it comes out cause you know it will cost alot.Like me personally im saving coin and quest for when the Genie comes out but if it doesnt come out soon-oh well-it will eventually
  • takaidira
    edited May 2009
    Options
    find it funnny we havce no rights, we cant speak, but where here only for ur amusement? intresting how ur logic works, what benefits u works? hmmm

mmaybe if u would stop alienanateing everyone and pushing them down, calling them ignorant/stupid/morons and such people wouldnt be so upset.

btw yes we do have rights to know, ofc they can tell us when they want. but to biascly say were morons for asking? what right do u have to judge us for thinking? for wanting to know about our game play? when did it become more about thrashing and beating on us for speaking? mayb e u need a lesson in human respect..

point of order ive presented to gms/devs questions point of failure(in hacks and what not) and all i see if sad little peoiple whineing about how we talk. maybe u should jsut stop trolling the forums for people to push down.

one day u may learn that its not a human right to demean and degrad everyone who speaks differently/or acts differently then u. think i rember wars/and bad histroy about this.....

i guess u wish for the evil times to return to remind u what ur thinking proceeds to do

also il like to know where in TOS/any rules written here on forums or in game tos where u can treat other so cruely, where in ur little world does it say ur only allowed to bash us and we cannot speak?

as ive stated before there is laws agiasnt such enforced point of veiws, u cannot say were not alllowed to speak. agaisnt the law. but as i said before where are the gm/devs to say im wrong? the main reason they cant is cuase they ahvent stoped 1 of u from bashing me or others with such childish remarks/dergradeing tactics. and down right cruel/ignorant respon. until the dev/gm conrtral the entire worlkd and make new rules for us to live by id execpt u to learn to respect others veiws
  • Caleene - Sanctuary
    Caleene - Sanctuary Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

Emphasis my own. You already answered it yourself.
  • takaidira
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Emphasis my own. You already answered it yourself.

jab jab jab if ur not gonna be useful dont post bickering banter
  • Caleene - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Oh please, that was hardly bickering.
  • takaidira
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Oh please, that was hardly bickering.

was it prodcutive? or was it's intent to put someone down? u could jsut have put" well if no info them e-mail and find out? no u choose to be insultive. reap ur reward ntm i still state no answer from gm/dev so where is it that im wrong ?
  • Caleene - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Insulting? No, that wasn't my intention. You thought that it was.

What my post was referring to was your question and the information you already knew, which is the answer.

They said soon and, so far, that's their answer.
  • takaidira
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Insulting? No, that wasn't my intention. You thought that it was.

What my post was referring to was your question and the information you already knew, which is the answer.

They said soon and, so far, that's their answer.

no matter how clever u hide it ur teaseing and insultive, dosent matter what i KNOW OR NOT KNOW i asked the GM/DEVS not u to let US know when it would. instead u choose to bicker. stop trying to act mighty or knowledgble ur jjust sounding more and more like u dont know a thing about what u are talking about. basic point was i wanted to know when they will put it out since they did say it was comeing.. but instead u want to argue and argue and argue. fine argue away but dont think for 1 damn second u can hide it under a false facade saying u werent when u clearly are. ntm as i said not 1 answer to ANYTHIN G ive asked/presented to them. all u see if u and ur friends sitting here trolling forums waiting to bash someone

also might i poiint out that when some said soon" it turned out to be 5 years" so soon isnt a good enought answer. they could actully be considerate and say soemthing. not vague respon. all u want to do is fight voer stupidy. fine we can do that. but the point is still very clearly not answered
  • kantorek
    kantorek Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Stop! b:angry
    朱健诚
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Maintenance is my Constant. b:surrender
This discussion has been closed.