a few SS's

Options
2»

Comments

• BigBang - Harshlands
    BigBang - Harshlands Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
    thats all i see on the forums these days comon people make it interestingb:victory
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Aragorn - Harshlands
    Aragorn - Harshlands Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    How about some screenies of QQme botting, and 2 Crimson low 80s killing 5 90 QQme without them fighting back?

Let me guess.. You have autopath on at the fish grinding spot, and a mobs attacked all five of you at the same time and you double clicked them and ran to get a soda at the same time, and only came back after you realized that you were all dead. Happens to me all the time b:laugh

Oh by the way.. Nothing new I know.. They always bot, but the culprits this time were Iffy, Nurfed, funlolz, Muse, and Blazingazn or however you spell it.
  • icew1nd
    icew1nd Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    so how's the botting these days, qqme? rofl. seems that crimson fish hunting expeditions have netted some very big fishes the past few days. b:chuckle

dropping in the middle of a bot party and wiping them out ftw. reports and evidence are being compiled and would be ready to be sent to gms for action. i think qqme should be renamed 'botme'

gj crimson. continue scouting the map and keep these cheaters and botters out of HL for good. b:victory
  • Zoroaster - Harshlands
    Zoroaster - Harshlands Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    well funlolz do you have any good excuse? cause i want realy know how can this happen b:laugh
    (\__/)
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination. b:laugh
  • Nova_ - Harshlands
    Nova_ - Harshlands Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I guess "Wiping the whole party LUL" = Dropping in the water and getting oneshot, these days. When wil you stop being so delusional Crimson? Already your members have realized who sucks here, thats why we keep getting more and more ex-crimson. Oh , well, keep it up in Crimson la-la land b:bye
  • Eliathel - Lost City
    Eliathel - Lost City Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I guess "Wiping the whole party LUL" = Dropping in the water and getting oneshot, these days. When wil you stop being so delusional Crimson? Already your members have realized who sucks here, thats why we keep getting more and more ex-crimson. Oh , well, keep it up in Crimson la-la land b:bye

Marry me Nova_ b:chuckle
  • Zoroaster - Harshlands
    Zoroaster - Harshlands Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Nova they get killed and even droped some stuff you wasnt there pls ask your guild members.
    (\__/)
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination. b:laugh
  • Walterthewf - Harshlands
    Walterthewf - Harshlands Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

This is Nova_'s cry for help.

He want's out of QQme but he can't.

He's living iN Nova_'s la-la land but he can't keep up the facade for much longer.

He's delusional, but want's to stop.

I am still not sure the translation for "Water and getting oneshot"

Nova_, PLEASE MORE INFORMATION. I WANT TO HELP YOU, I AM HERE FOR YOU, I JUST NEED MORE.
  • DishyWiggles - Harshlands
    DishyWiggles - Harshlands Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Nova_, you should add like 7 more _ to your name. Nova________ :o.
  • Nova_ - Harshlands
    Nova_ - Harshlands Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I was actually shooting for __N___________O_____________________V_______________A___________UNDERSCORE_____________________________________

Lol.

But seriously, i put the underscore because Nova was taken b:sad