Supply Box Level 50

Options
Clarityness - Sanctuary
Clarityness - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Cleric
the Supply box level 50 gives you a magic sword, but requires a iron hammer thing which costs 5gold or 500k to buy the gold :/

So I'm just asking, is it worth it to buy the hammer and get the weapon, and if so, how long will that last?

Or should I just save my money for the ancint arbor weapon for level 60?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Clarityness - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Valdea - Dreamweaver
    Valdea - Dreamweaver Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Bumps, I would like an answer to this too. I know the sword's cool looking, but is it worth the cash/coin or is it going to be quickly replaced by a quest weapon?
  • Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I'm not sure, as I was already 70 when I opened it up. But I figure you're going to have to buy the hammer eventually... might as well buy it when the box is still useful to you. My ancient arbor only cost me 400k, so I'm sure you'll have plenty of time to save up for it before you hit 60.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • Deadbone - Lost City
    Deadbone - Lost City Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    definetly worth it
    youll get other nice stuff every 5 levels, not telling you what though should be a surprise b:laugh
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    More then worth it. Not only does the magic weapon have -3% channeling but also the items you get for the high lvl rewards are worth it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Clarityness - Sanctuary
    Clarityness - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    alright thanks for replies guys, didn't know that if you didn't open 50, couldn't continue >.<

Thanks! Will be buying a hammer now :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Prolinechan - Sanctuary
    Prolinechan - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    yes it is worth it. it is like a wheel of fate at lvl 50 ^^ (for only 500k!!) just get it
  • gildorn
    gildorn Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    magicsword1f.jpg

It's strong, it's beautiful, get it! Nothing else to add ;-)

magicsword2.th.jpg
  • splattred
    splattred Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I hear the fact that it increases attack lvl by 1, it can replace the tt60 arbor even tho its a lvl50 weapon.

I'm still working on opening the box, and checking the theory out for myself, lacking coin
  • Rinnve - Lost City
    Rinnve - Lost City Posts: 473 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    splattred wrote: »
    I hear the fact that it increases attack lvl by 1, it can replace the tt60 arbor even tho its a lvl50 weapon.
    No. Attack level gives 1%, and even with it this sword is on par with wheel of fate, not tt60.
    --
    PWonline.ru, Sirius: Иней, 70 cleric - off.
    PWI, Lost City: Rinnve, 7X wiz (frozen);
    Allods Online, Раскол: Риннве, 2X occultist
  • Wtfxxxshot - Harshlands
    Wtfxxxshot - Harshlands Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    this sword is super awesome its same as a wheel of fate but kinda cooler and alot cheaper defently worth it till ur lvl 60
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    You get this out of the supplybox?
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Niraneth - Heavens Tear
    Niraneth - Heavens Tear Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    You do and it will definately drop the price of the wheel...in fact i think it already has. Make sure to get that hammer so u can get it cause it will be a nice sword for those ten lvls while u wait for tt60
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kott - Sanctuary
    Kott - Sanctuary Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I love the sword. + you will be able to open the supply box till lvl 80 with this 1 hammer. I think it was worth it.
  • Valdea - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I love the sword. + you will be able to open the supply box till lvl 80 with this 1 hammer. I think it was worth it.

I don't think that's right. I thought it used up the hammer to open the box, then you have to buy another one.
  • Tiaque - Sanctuary
    Tiaque - Sanctuary Posts: 293 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I don't think that's right. I thought it used up the hammer to open the box, then you have to buy another one.

The supply box only needs a hammer once to open the level 50, and once to open at level 80. One hammer = levels 50-75.
    "In the end, its not about LA vs robe - which is better? Its about knowing your character and how to play it." ~Blosque, Sanctuary

Director of Tsunami
    Contact me in-game if you're looking for a new home!

Ayjia (5x veno), Celys (4x full support cleric), Eirel (3x claw blademaster)
  • Valdea - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Oh, okay. Thanks for clearing that up for me.
  • DishyWiggles - Harshlands
    DishyWiggles - Harshlands Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    or you can buy wheel of fate and look RICH (because its expensive) The thing is I dont think it can be refined..... (My wheel of fate is +3 2soc +20 matk gems) I'm guessing that if u want to spend more money on refining Wheel is best for u ^^. Also wheel is better for PWE's bank ^^.

Edit: But i can't use my wheel yet, so I wouldn't know :S

((Does anyone wonder how all this money got circulated in the first place O.o It's a conspiracy))
  • AngelOfLies - Heavens Tear
    AngelOfLies - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    i cant wait till lvl 50, 2 more lvls ^^, ive seen lvl 70+'s with the sword, show how good it is. im gonna skip my TT60, i mean the sword has -3% channeling, and what not, the TT60 just has +56 attack (ive been doing my research)
    Avatars: Name-Class-Lvl-Server-Guild-Activeness

AngelOfLies-Cleric-90 Sage-no guild-Not currently Active
    _CatGirl_-Veno-80-No Guild-Not Currently Acitve
    BlindingEdge-Seeker-6x-No Guild-Main
    DrawtheWaves-Sin-5x-No Guild-Active Alt
  • G_ree_n - Sanctuary
    G_ree_n - Sanctuary Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Yeah, I can't wait either, I'm 76% to lvl 50. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Roll a barb on Sanctuary for hot cleric action. b:kiss
  • Delia - Harshlands
    Delia - Harshlands Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    i cant wait till lvl 50, 2 more lvls ^^, ive seen lvl 70+'s with the sword, show how good it is. im gonna skip my TT60, i mean the sword has -3% channeling, and what not, the TT60 just has +56 attack (ive been doing my research)

Go with the TT60, not for the bonus 56 magic attack, but for the higher weapon attack. Besides, Ancient Arbors are insanely cheap.

People above level 60 sometimes carry the weapon, but I believe that's due to the fact that it can't drop from PK, like rank gear, and it looks (debatably) cooler than TT60.