just hope they won't implement it here
    so far all posts on the chinese forum is about how genie is total BS b:bye
  • Granrey - Sanctuary
    Granrey - Sanctuary Posts: 2,050 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options

Really? I see an issue with game styles changing though but it should be for the best or the game would remain the same forever.
  • Onxy - Harshlands
    Onxy - Harshlands Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    like I said those skills = axe BM nerf.
  • Xiyao - Heavens Tear
    Xiyao - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Really? I see an issue with game styles changing though but it should be for the best or the game would remain the same forever.

ah i'd like to see that if u could post a link here b:thanks...just hope this game will still be worth playing later
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Yeah tested it again,guess last test was on duel where the reflect does work.

Tried open pvp and it doesnt.

Lol @ you getting angry for this. :)

lol@you being an idiot

Duel != PvP

Second: me correcting you doesn't mean I was angry; it means I was correcting you and expanding on what I meant so you would actually understand.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mbrunestud
    mbrunestud Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    magic reflect...does that mean the caster does not take the damage and opponent mage does? or does that mean both takes the damage? the latter sounds much more probable, in which case hopefully a mage's higher mdef can help the mage survive while the caster of magic reflect gets splatted anyway.

now the question is, if mult ppl in an aoe all activate reflect, does the reflected damage get multiplied? that would totally suck.
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    mbrunestud wrote: »
    magic reflect...does that mean the caster does not take the damage and opponent mage does? or does that mean both takes the damage? the latter sounds much more probable, in which case hopefully a mage's higher mdef can help the mage survive while the caster of magic reflect gets splatted anyway.

now the question is, if mult ppl in an aoe all activate reflect, does the reflected damage get multiplied? that would totally suck.

Damage reflect abilities reflect damage actually taken, and only a %(maybe even full damage) might be reflected. Because the damage is magic, the Casters M. Def should reduce it further in addition to the amount reduced by the M.Def of the character that was hit with the spell.

In the case of an AoE, if there are 4 characters all with active Reflect abilites that take damage, then the caster of the AoE would end up taking the amount of damage dealt to each character. So, if a mage casts Hailstorm, and hits 4 players dealing X damage to each, the mage would take 4*X damage, but only if all the players timed the reflects to be active at the same time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ThommiX - Lost City
    ThommiX - Lost City Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    lol@you being an idiot

Duel != PvP

Second: me correcting you doesn't mean I was angry; it means I was correcting you and expanding on what I meant so you would actually understand.

However you wish to see it lol.
    Said i was wrong allready also never said duel was pvp, said i guess the last test i did was on duel. Learn to read thank you.
    Maybe you should get down on that pedestal you climbed on? :D

ROFL Now you are resorting to name calling.

Here, i quote YOUR sig: If you must resort to name calling to win an opinion based argument, then you simply fail.

True,this isnt even an argument but still hilarious on your side :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ThommiX - Harvest Leader

-Lost city-
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I have a couple of questions
    1)What wil i need for my genie(armour,pots,...)?
    2)Wil they be just like veno pets eating up galons of food?
    3)Wil there be a lvl restriction(at what lvl wil i be able to have which one)?
    4)Wil it be able to tank for me?
    5)Can all genies have all skils?
    6)And wil my genie afect my skils in any way?
    7)And wil i be able to sumon multiple genies at a time?
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Granrey - Sanctuary
    Granrey - Sanctuary Posts: 2,050 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    In the case of an AoE, if there are 4 characters all with active Reflect abilites that take damage, then the caster of the AoE would end up taking the amount of damage dealt to each character. So, if a mage casts Hailstorm, and hits 4 players dealing X damage to each, the mage would take 4*X damage, but only if all the players timed the reflects to be active at the same time.

Wow, that's terrible for Axes guysb:shocked
  • blindeyesniper
    blindeyesniper Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options

Yea, the Chinese forum is filled with threads about how the genies negatively impacted on their game play.
  • Angelle - Heavens Tear
    Angelle - Heavens Tear Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    If it is so bad, then don't use them - no one is forcing you. b:cute

Though trying them out wouldn't be so bad before relying on another forum fill your mind up with their opinions.
    Former Leader of 卓越的 {Transcendent}
    -- DoIl - Venomancer - 6X

;D You can call me Minny.
  • Torinchibi - Lost City
    Torinchibi - Lost City Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Oh lol, these skills are going to **** peope in pvp. I guess in china ppl don't really die fast because of all the HP, even with the extra dmg from weapons, so they need most of these, but alot of these are repeats. Cancel stun, cancels freeze, 5 types of amp, 3 types of turtle....

On second thought and further examination, we will adapt. With a veno and a warrior, people drop FAST anyway, these will just really alter 1v1 and maybe give WBs more survival in TW, won't change mass PvP that much, except that a well build genie can drop people with high hp.
  • IlRai_ohlI - Harshlands
    IlRai_ohlI - Harshlands Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Looks interesting though.
  • Yayforme - Lost City
    Yayforme - Lost City Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Skill no.9: ming wang curse
    -for lv 1, you wont be able to get stunned etc. but there's 95% chance to get mdef debuff.
    -cooldown time: 30sec

how u supposed 2 use this if ur stunned
    UR ALL JEALOUS b:cool b:cool b:cool

IGN: YayForMe b:mischievous