tt1-1 solo

Arliana - Dreamweaver
Arliana - Dreamweaver Posts: 410 Arc User
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
what lvl would u guys recommend soloing this at a decent pace for?

just did the solo and it looks like i could use at least a second person. took way too long solo at my current lvl of 60.
Post edited by Arliana - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• XKIAx - Heavens Tear
    XKIAx - Heavens Tear Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Best is level 63 when you have the next level of pet heal.
    And if you're not full mag build, you're going to have a real hard time.

Having the TT60 magic weapon will also help a lot.
    Btw, i'm guessing you're speaking of TT1-1 solo mode? Cause squad mode with no herc = impossible.
  • Arliana - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2009
    I was soloing with my blademaster. took nearly 3 hours and over 60k of potions. So its just not worth it if im not a veno?

And ya, solo mode. Squad mode looked scary for a solo blade master lol.
  • nocturnalbastard
    nocturnalbastard Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    A lvl60 BM? Soloing 1-1?

I have to call BS

Not possible no matter how much time or pots you have. If you don't have a veno to pull, I highly doubt you'd even get past the first corridor.
  • Sylvini - Heavens Tear
    Sylvini - Heavens Tear Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Possible? Yes. Wise? No.

Get a cleric to back you up and split drops with them. You may actually make a profit (if you're lucky).

Even Venos, though, don't see much point to soloing 1-1 once you get your TT weapon (I soloed it enough times to get my TT weapon, after that I do it just because I think it's fun).
  • Tem - Sanctuary
    Tem - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I soloed TT1-1 single mode once. :o
    o_o
  • Sinense - Sanctuary
    Sinense - Sanctuary Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    A lvl60 BM? Soloing 1-1?

I have to call BS

Not possible no matter how much time or pots you have. If you don't have a veno to pull, I highly doubt you'd even get past the first corridor.

Dark green orbs, and bow pulling, for the win?

You might also survive a bad pull using cloud sprint and the entry portal?

(I think will not get any big bosses this way but maybe you can get some decent exps or something?)
  • Arliana - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2009
    apothacary pills, potion spam, charms, careful pulling and only attack normally. chi si meant for healing solo.
  • Agravain - Heavens Tear
    Agravain - Heavens Tear Posts: 271 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    TT 1-1 has little profit and little xp. You can expect to average around 100k in drops (net after cost of sub) so that wouldn't cover your cost in charm and other apothecary stuffs. The xp is less than 1%. Single mode TT1-1 isn't really worthwhile even for veno's. 2-1 has a little better value but still not that much and u wont be able to run that until lvl 74. I'm not sure how ez 2-1 would be for a bm but I know the mobs are a lot more separated... less to take at once.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]