I'd like to say Hello, Everyone :)

shunitsi2
shunitsi2 Posts: 10 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
Ok as the title says lol. This'll be my second MMO experience, and I hope to make it a good one, hehe b:pleased , I'd mention where my first MMO expereince was, but I don't totall know if that'd be allowed, I sure know it wasn't from where I came from b:pleased . Anyway, I'd just like to say hi to everyone and I don't hope to make everyone mad, I've just read the rules and I hope not to recieve a single offense/penalty/whatever :). From the game I came from, my highestl evel character got about .04/5 per kill on a single mob..1/2 levels above him, btw. He was a Warrior too, PvE Server. I'm not saying I'm the best though, just what I've expereinced so far. I'm working on installing the second of the four seperate download clients and hope to be on by at least friday..hopefully tomorrow if time allows it :).
Have a Fun Game
Post edited by shunitsi2 on

Comments

• kantorek
    kantorek Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Hi there! Glad to have you with us!

For your installation troubles, make sure you have all 4 of the files downloaded completely and saved correctly. Best thing to do is create a new folder called PWI on your desktop and download all 4 files ( or move them there if you have already done so) into that folder.

Then double click the file PW_International.part1.exe, follow the prompts and it should automatically install all 4 of the files together for you.

If you are unsure about having all the correct files, you could try downloading the entire client at once (depending on your bandwidth and time). At the end of this download, it will automatically prompt you with instructions of what to do next.

If you have any more troubles, feel free to drop us a line in the Tech Support forum located here: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6 or send us a Customer Support Ticket through here: http://support.perfectworld.com/ticketing and we will be happy to help.

Good luck and see you in-game! b:bye
    朱健诚
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Maintenance is my Constant. b:surrender
  • Axemanek - Heavens Tear
    Axemanek - Heavens Tear Posts: 588 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Hello to you to! =D
    This game is great and I am sure you will have a fantastic time playing it! =]
    I Want To Eat Estasi & Send Her Into Extasy!! b:victory

May The Force Not Be With You!
  • DETHBROKER - Dreamweaver
    DETHBROKER - Dreamweaver Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Sup bro, have fun playing PW.

PS. Join Dreamweaver just cause' I'm in it lol xD b:pleased
    I am Demon, fear me! b:angry
  • Axemanek - Heavens Tear
    Axemanek - Heavens Tear Posts: 588 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Dont join Dreamweaver because DETHBROKER is in it xD