BOT on harshland

stuntkiller
stuntkiller Posts: 5 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Dawnglory (EU)
wtf gms a bot on 523 297 boting for alot of time i tryed report 3 times and noting till now cmon name of the bot -Edited due to forumrules-
Post edited by stuntkiller on

Comments

• Rekkashadow - Sanctuary
    Rekkashadow - Sanctuary Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    what are BOTs? are they lyk u set the files to automaticly attack mobs? or is it just a normal character grinding and being antisocial -.-"
    Im awesome[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wolfgang - Dreamweaver
    Wolfgang - Dreamweaver Posts: 438 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    what are BOTs? are they lyk u set the files to automaticly attack mobs? or is it just a normal character grinding and being antisocial -.-"

Botting is against the TOS (Terms of Service). It's where you set up the game to play itself so your toon will grind and gain exp or w/e while you are not actually at your computer. I'm not going to go into further detail, 'cause I don't want to encourage people to do such things.

You can tell someone is a bot or is botting in several ways, e.g. 5 noob venos are in a squad together and all are named "asdadf" "asdfooi" and such things. They always attack the same mobs and never respond to pm's.

Another type of bot is "PersonX" who plays the game sometimes but uses a bot. Their toon will repeat the same things over and over. If someone is grinding, they will respond to you eventually if you pm them. Even if they are busy and don't notice your pm, a real person will usually respond. Otherwise when you talk to them about it they'll say they were afk, if they were afk, their toon wouldn't keep killling mobs. If they are botting, their toon kills mobs while they are afk....

Grinding for hours on end and being anti-social is not against the TOS and many people do it, so if you are one of them don't worry about it. If a GM ever whispers you, be sure to respond 'cause someone thinks you are botting.
  • icew1nd
    icew1nd Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    everyone knows QQme bots heavily, 24/7. they should be perma-banned imo. if anyone catches them doing it they can just fraps them for evidence and send them to gms as some already done. b:bye
  • Snakedoctor - Harshlands
    Snakedoctor - Harshlands Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Just PK the "what you think is a bot" and problem solved. b:bye
  • Walterthewf - Harshlands
    Walterthewf - Harshlands Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Just PK the "what you think is a bot" and problem solved. b:bye

When x attacks y, y auto targets x.

Yes, it takes that much skill to PK in this game. They have levels. They have items. It's 100% possible.
  • Tieresius - Lost City
    Tieresius - Lost City Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I REALLY wish people would quit bringing up posts about bots because there are those that DON'T know about bots and WON'T go searching for them. People that COMPLAIN about them are ADVERTISING them...therefore making them more COMMON. Just deal with it yourself, do what you can.
    Report whenever you find one that you are SURE is one. If they do not reply then they are most likely bots, not "antisocial".
    And Pk, as the previous user stated. If you Pk they will be down for the duration that they are not paying attention. And just keep reporting them.
  • missqq
    missqq Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    so hard to pk the botter? QQ harder
    edited May 2009
    missqq wrote: »

Rather impossible.

I'm willing to bet bots have more skill then any players if the players in this situation don't use spark.
  • Angerr - Harshlands
    Angerr - Harshlands Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    icew1nd wrote: »
    everyone knows QQme bots heavily, 24/7. they should be perma-banned imo. if anyone catches them doing it they can just fraps them for evidence and send them to gms as some already done. b:bye

yeah we have crazy hax bots that jump out the water and pk your **** each time you come near b:chuckle
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    Aurian - Harshlands Posts: 538 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    missqq wrote: »

He is in Crimson. nouf said
    Rather impossible.

I'm willing to bet bots have more skill then any players if the players in this situation don't use spark

Even a fly that gets herself killed by hitting a window has more skills than youb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Starrr - Harshlands
    Starrr - Harshlands Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Rather impossible.

I'm willing to bet bots have more skill then any players if the players in this situation don't use spark.

bots dont pk you moron. and for all you idiots saying qqme bots all day long every day then how come they are talking nonstop on vent and chatting all day. damn guess they must just let a bot grind and sit and talk all day on vent. that sounds boring as hell if you ask me. just because some people play more than you and have the ambition to level doesnt mean they are a bot.

as angerr said how many bots can jump out of the water and drop your ****? how many bots will swim over and kill you when you attack a party member?
    how bad can crimson get at pvp?
    how much crying can they do because they fail?
    Staring at the wall is much more rewarding than playing PW.
    edited May 2009
    bots dont pk you moron. and for all you idiots saying qqme bots all day long every day then how come they are talking nonstop on vent and chatting all day. damn guess they must just let a bot grind and sit and talk all day on vent. that sounds boring as hell if you ask me. just because some people play more than you and have the ambition to level doesnt mean they are a bot.

as angerr said how many bots can jump out of the water and drop your ****? how many bots will swim over and kill you when you attack a party member?
    how bad can crimson get at pvp?
    how much crying can they do because they fail?

damn dawg, stop qqing.

edit: aurion, you have **** in your mouth. All I hear is moan moan slurp moan.
  • Starrr - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    damn dawg, stop qqing.

edit: aurion, you have **** in your mouth. All I hear is moan moan slurp moan.

i believe the ones who QQ here are all you crimson pansies who cant handle the FACT that you get your asses handed to you by people that are better than you. typical excuse by people who THINK they are good is to accuse everyone that is better than them of cheating. of course no one can be better than crimson they are the greatest. so since QQme kicks the living **** out of your noob **** guild repeatedly day in and day out they must be cheating.

face it you all suck at pvp and are getting your asses handed to you by people that are much more skilled players than you are. hell 3x vs 7 and you lose? come on thats just plain pathetic. even if you were remotely decent you would have won that fight but no you got slaughtered.

damn i bet they were botting when they did that. wow thats a damn good bot. wish i had one that could win 5v1 battles. oh wait against crimson thats not saying much.
    edited May 2009
    i believe the ones who QQ here are all you crimson pansies who cant handle the FACT that you get your asses handed to you by people that are better than you. typical excuse by people who THINK they are good is to accuse everyone that is better than them of cheating. of course no one can be better than crimson they are the greatest. so since QQme kicks the living **** out of your noob **** guild repeatedly day in and day out they must be cheating.

face it you all suck at pvp and are getting your asses handed to you by people that are much more skilled players than you are. hell 3x vs 7 and you lose? come on thats just plain pathetic. even if you were remotely decent you would have won that fight but no you got slaughtered.

damn i bet they were botting when they did that. wow thats a damn good bot. wish i had one that could win 5v1 battles. oh wait against crimson thats not saying much.

Serisouly, stop qqing.
    I just told you this and yet, here you are.
    QQING.

MY GOD I CANNOT TAKE THE IRONY IT HURTS ME SO.
  • ashez
    ashez Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    yeah we have crazy hax bots that jump out the water and pk your **** each time you come near b:chuckle

Have my babies? *purrrrrrrrrr*
    Aurian: Even a fly that gets herself killed by hitting a window has more skills than you

Feminist much?
    Starrr: i believe the ones who QQ here are all you crimson pansies who cant handle the FACT that you get your asses handed to you by people that are better than you. typical excuse by people who THINK they are good is to accuse everyone that is better than them of cheating. of course no one can be better than crimson they are the greatest. so since QQme kicks the living **** out of your noob **** guild repeatedly day in and day out they must be cheating.

Q________________________________________Q
    "Nova_: Their HIGHEST member admitted we roll them, we are more coordinated, we are more organised."

oreally? b:pleased

Le Crimson
  • Starrr - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Serisouly, stop qqing.
    I just told you this and yet, here you are.
    QQING.

MY GOD I CANNOT TAKE THE IRONY IT HURTS ME SO.

you are seriously an idiot arent you? or do you just not know the meaning of the words you use? whats the matter need me to 1 hit you with ironwood again?
    edited May 2009
    you are seriously an idiot arent you? or do you just not know the meaning of the words you use? whats the matter need me to 1 hit you with ironwood again?

Damn sir, your skill level is ****ing insane.

You 1 hit me while I was autopathing on WQ and now you talk ****.

Go back to QQing, at least you can do that properly unlike **** talking.
  • Starrr - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Damn sir, your skill level is ****ing insane.

You 1 hit me while I was autopathing on WQ and now you talk ****.

Go back to QQing, at least you can do that properly unlike **** talking.

find 1 word of so called QQ i made in this thread? and getting 1 hit w/o a crit is pathetic no matter what your excuse. bet you must have been afk too the second you left sz. oh and afterward you started whining in pm to my girl for me killing you.
    edited May 2009
    find 1 word of so called QQ i made in this thread? and getting 1 hit w/o a crit is pathetic no matter what your excuse. bet you must have been afk too the second you left sz. oh and afterward you started whining in pm to my girl for me killing you.

"i believe the ones who QQ here are all you crimson pansies who cant handle the FACT that you get your asses handed to you by people that are better than you."

QQ.

I smooth talked your "girl" because she is a ****ing idiot. Much like you.
  • Starrr - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    "i believe the ones who QQ here are all you crimson pansies who cant handle the FACT that you get your asses handed to you by people that are better than you."

QQ.

I smooth talked your "girl" because she is a ****ing idiot. Much like you.

seriously do you have any intelligence at all? telling you how much you suck and whine falls under the category of QQ? damn i guess in walterworld reality is skewed pretty far.

btw she was laughing at how stupid you are when you were asking her why she pked you and your lies claiming you are not in any guild.

maybe you should lay off the acid since you seem to be hallucinating a little too much walterthe1shot
    edited May 2009
    seriously do you have any intelligence at all? telling you how much you suck and whine falls under the category of QQ? damn i guess in walterworld reality is skewed pretty far.

btw she was laughing at how stupid you are when you were asking her why she pked you and your lies claiming you are not in any guild.

maybe you should lay off the acid since you seem to be hallucinating a little too much walterthe1shot

Hay mr smarty, I would love your insight on Democrat Majority Leader Hoyer's keynote address on entitlement and health care reform?

You agree with how he plans to get there?
    You agree with what he thinks needs work?
    YOU KNOW THE DEMOCRATIC MAJORITY LEADER IS DEMOCRATIC?

Ur LARIOUS dude, you iz to proz for mez. I noes not speak english like starrz of tis game.
  • Starrr - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Hay mr smarty, I would love your insight on Democrat Majority Leader Hoyer's keynote address on entitlement and health care reform?

You agree with how he plans to get there?
    You agree with what he thinks needs work?
    YOU KNOW THE DEMOCRATIC MAJORITY LEADER IS DEMOCRATIC?

Ur LARIOUS dude, you iz to proz for mez. I noes not speak english like starrz of tis game.

what the matter? changing the subject now since you finally figured out you just making yourself look like the idiot that everyone already knew you were?
  • ashez
    edited May 2009
    "i Believe The Ones Who Qq Here Are All You Crimson Pansies Who Cant Handle The Fact That You Get Your Asses Handed To You By People That Are Better Than You."

Qq.

i Smooth Talked Your "girl" Because She Is A ****ing Idiot. Much Like You.

Lmfaaaaaaao... Owned!!!
    "Nova_: Their HIGHEST member admitted we roll them, we are more coordinated, we are more organised."

Le Crimson
    edited May 2009
    what the matter? changing the subject now since you finally figured out you just making yourself look like the idiot that everyone already knew you were?

YES, THE DEMOCRATIC LEADER IS DEMOCRATIC.

HIS OUTCOMES ARE LEGITIMATE, HE KNOWS WHAT NEEDS TO BE WORKED ON.

HOWEVER HE IS FKING DUMB IN EXECUTION DAWG.

but you enjoy yourself now k

its only your life dawg.
    edited May 2009
    SAY STARR AND STARRRRRRRREZ maybe we can discuss swine flu
    that seems to be more on your level.

CNN TOLD ME BIRD FLU BAD AND NOW THEY TELL ME SWINE FLUE BAFFFFFFFD
    MEXICANS DIED
    WE ONLY HAVE 2 of 4 CURES THAT WORK ON IT SOMETIMES

COMPARED TO A REAL SEASON FLU THAT KILLS OBER 26000 Pplorz a year this has KEELED 140 IN LIKE 4 DAYS. EVERYONE PANIC

YOU AGREE STARR?
    WHAt ABOUT YOu STARRRRRRRRRr?
  • ashez
    edited May 2009
    Also..

Scientists have found more evidence that the Indonesian "Hobbit" skeletons belong to a new species of human - and not modern pygmies.

oh noes :/

Le Crimson
    edited May 2009
    hey starrz and starrrr did you know sadddddddam huuuuuuussein was executed?

THAZ RIGHT THAT **** WENT DOWNNNNNNNNN

lemme know when I hit your level dawg. mr smartness is where i want to bee.
  • KillaBee_ - Sanctuary
    KillaBee_ - Sanctuary Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Walterthewf: you are kind of giving the impression that you are a moron...

I'm not saying you are one, but you are presenting yourself as one. Bringing up random topics that are irrelevent to the discussion only gives the illusion of knowledge... and it's not even a good one...

:-/ sorry

Looks like you fell off your fail-bike and skinned your knee on the hardcore realities of life that rendered you partially ****...
    edited May 2009
    Walterthewf: you are kind of giving the impression that you are a moron...

I'm not saying you are one, but you are presenting yourself as one. Bringing up random topics that are irrelevent to the discussion only gives the illusion of knowledge... and it's not even a good one...

:-/ sorry

Looks like you fell off your fail-bike and skinned your knee on the hardcore realities of life that rendered you partially ****...

It's not the random topics.

It's the logical assessment of these topics in a civilized debate that projects intelligence.

Glad your also ****ing stupid.
  • Xprestigex - Harshlands
    Xprestigex - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    It's not the random topics.

It's the logical assessment of these topics in a civilized debate that projects intelligence.

Glad your also ****ing stupid.

walter, u are talking about random topics, this is not a forum or thread for saying your ideas on poltics, this is a forum about pw.

So your saying is people don't know these topics they arn't intelligent? lol, sry for all your europeans who don't care about american poltics, i guess walter dosn't think any of u are smart.

Bringing up random facts that you know does not make u smart, it makes u knowlageable. There is a big difference. I could bring up random facts about star wars (yes i do like star wars....) that most people here wouldn't know, but i wouldn't call everyone who didn't know stupid, like what you are doing right now.

and my really bad spelling does not make me stupid, it makes me a bad speller
    Our GMs, which art invisible,
    Hallowed be thy Alma,
    Thy kingdom come, thy will be done in godless valley,
    As it is in fb29.
    Give us this day our daily quest.
    And forgive us our banning,
    As we forgive those who ban us.
    And lead us not into random pk,
    But deliver us from Hell
    For yours is the Perfect World, the power and the glory,
    Untill the server crashes
    Amen.b:thanks