Hacking on LC?

Xxwarxx - Lost City
Xxwarxx - Lost City Posts: 121 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
I just came back from a 3 month break doing some private business, and I log on and I'm in Immorta1s with some retarted noobs. One tells me to get off my account, and yes I'm saying names. He was BloodBerserk, threatening that they (Yes, I said they because I'm supposively on his friends account and not my own) know my security code when even I don't; then he tries logging on to boot me off about 10 times or I would've Screenshotted it. I've submitted a ticket asking for GM's to send the answer to it to the e-mail I registered with. No answer. I've tried posting on world chat that I need to talk to a GM. No messages, except the ones from people saying, and I quote, "We have GM's?" I leveled my character to 66 making many friends and many enemies, Everix, FraiDEnfer, Nawn, cbastor, warmachine, NinjaMagic, xSilmerix, DragonFang, and many more are examples of my friends. Most of them know I've been **** and a few don't. So if you don't believe me PM them.

DON'T READ ANY OTHER POST BY THIS ACCOUNT BECAUSE AFTER HE FINDS OUT HE WILL TRY AND CHANGE IT (most likely)
Forsakenx gunna make mine so be patient =)b:kiss
Post edited by Xxwarxx - Lost City on

Comments

• Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Ummm... are you sure you never gave out your password?

That might be your problem b:bye
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • Xxwarxx - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Ummm... are you sure you never gave out your password?

That might be your problem b:bye

I know for a fact that I've never given out my password. So I don't see how him and his friend have gotten ahold of it. I also have screenshots from level 20-66(Current level) for proof of me being the true owner of the account.
  • jaeseu
    jaeseu Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I just came back from a 3 month break doing some private business, and I log on and I'm in Immorta1s with some retarted noobs. One tells me to get off my account, and yes I'm saying names. He was BloodBerserk, threatening that they (Yes, I said they because I'm supposively on his friends account and not my own) know my security code when even I don't; then he tries logging on to boot me off about 10 times or I would've Screenshotted it. I've submitted a ticket asking for GM's to send the answer to it to the e-mail I registered with. No answer. I've tried posting on world chat that I need to talk to a GM. No messages, except the ones from people saying, and I quote, "We have GM's?" I leveled my character to 66 making many friends and many enemies, Everix, FraiDEnfer, Nawn, cbastor, warmachine, NinjaMagic, xSilmerix, DragonFang, and many more are examples of my friends. Most of them know I've been **** and a few don't. So if you don't believe me PM them.

DON'T READ ANY OTHER POST BY THIS ACCOUNT BECAUSE AFTER HE FINDS OUT HE WILL TRY AND CHANGE IT (most likely)

Quoting so that guy can't edit it when he finds out. x'DD

Anywho, if you just put in a ticket today, you -might- have to wait a couple of days. The longest I had to wait for my ticket being responded to was three days.

): Good luck getting this sorted out.
  • Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear
    Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear Posts: 802 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I think what they recommend to people if you haven't heard back from them in 48 hours, or had the problem fixed. Then resend the ticket. It don't hurt to continue what your doing here either. I don't blame you for being pissed. Good luck dude!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    You will never do anything in this world without courage.
    It is the greatest quality of the mind next to honor.
    ~Aristotle
  • Revert - Lost City
    Revert - Lost City Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited May 2009

Actually I do remember you quitting, and I do remember a friend of mine saying that you gave your account to her. Thats just one person, but it disproves what you said about not giving out your password... GG noob.
  • Xxwarxx - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Actually I do remember you quitting, and I do remember a friend of mine saying that you gave your account to her. Thats just one person, but it disproves what you said about not giving out your password... GG noob.

Yeah, you're freaking hilarious. I was like 3,000 miles away from home helping my brother get through a death. I'm pretty sure I wasn't even able to log on to tell someone else my password. I'd never share my **** with anyone because that would be like me hitting 90 over the course of a year and then saying, "Oh hey, would you like to have a year of my life for free?"

Do you do stand-up?
  • Revert - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Yeah, you're freaking hilarious. I was like 3,000 miles away from home helping my brother get through a death. I'm pretty sure I wasn't even able to log on to tell someone else my password. I'd never share my **** with anyone because that would be like me hitting 90 over the course of a year and then saying, "Oh hey, would you like to have a year of my life for free?"

Do you do stand-up?

Hey buddy, say what you want, but I know you gave your account away. It'll be easier just to admit it rather than try and cover your mistake up. Either way, you gave your password out to one too many people and have to pay for it.
  • angellicdeity
    angellicdeity Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Hey buddy, say what you want, but I know you gave your account away. It'll be easier just to admit it rather than try and cover your mistake up. Either way, you gave your password out to one too many people and have to pay for it.

How do you know that besides the "he said, she said" arguments you have posted.

They arent evidence.

Innocent until Proven guilty.

Let the GM's deal with this instead of passing your own judgement. You never know... You might be eating your words if they find him innocent.
  • Xxwarxx - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    How do you know that besides the "he said, she said" arguments you have posted.

They arent evidence.

Innocent until Proven guilty.

Let the GM's deal with this instead of passing your own judgement. You never know... You might be eating your words if they find him innocent.

Thank you.

Also to prove to all that Immorta1s that are accusing ME of hacking the account.

Here's my proof of me leveling him from 2x-66. I didnt put a 66 pic because no time, if you want I will later.
    http://s727.photobucket.com/albums/ww280/AnnoyMePlz/

I took a few before 2x but there really is no need for me to put them here. If you want one from when I was 66 I can post it too.

Also Revert, why would I admit doing something I know I havent done?
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Thank you.

Also to prove to all that Immorta1s that are accusing ME of hacking the account.

Here's my proof of me leveling him from 2x-66. I didnt put a 66 pic because no time, if you want I will later.
    http://s727.photobucket.com/albums/ww280/AnnoyMePlz/

I took a few before 2x but there really is no need for me to put them here. If you want one from when I was 66 I can post it too.

Also Revert, why would I admit doing something I know I havent done?

Dude, I'm convinced that even if you want to **** the lv 66 account by photoshopping over 30 images and posting them on the web page. While you double check to see if those images have any flaws on them...

That's some crazy effort of "false hacking" lol....

Well, I'm convinced that the account if yours... you can have it and make some **** with it or w/e..

But umm... so the other question bugs me, who's the failed hacker that tried to take your account?
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • Xxwarxx - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Dude, I'm convinced that even if you want to **** the lv 66 account by photoshopping over 30 images and posting them on the web page. While you double check to see if those images have any flaws on them...

That's some crazy effort of "false hacking" lol....

Well, I'm convinced that the account if yours... you can have it and make some **** with it or w/e..

But umm... so the other question bugs me, who's the failed hacker that tried to take your account?

The only one that I know the name of is BloodBerserk. That's only because he PMed me and told me to get off the account, and that it was his friends.

Then Revert comes claiming that his friend said that I "gave" my password and username to her. So there's two at least and a possibility of three if Revert and Blood's friend aren't the same person.
  • Coraline - Lost City
    Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    The only one that I know the name of is BloodBerserk. That's only because he PMed me and told me to get off the account, and that it was his friends.

Then Revert comes claiming that his friend said that I "gave" my password and username to her. So there's two at least and a possibility of three if Revert and Blood's friend aren't the same person.

Why didnt you change your password and email at that point? That way, even if you did give it to her, the problem was fixed before it got any further.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
  • Xxwarxx - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Why didnt you change your password and email at that point? That way, even if you did give it to her, the problem was fixed before it got any further.

I tried to do this and I'm guessing I made a spelling error on my Security Question, because what I remember putting isn't it and I was drunk the day that I made it hehe.

By the way more pictures of a conversation.

Also isn't giving/receiving accounts illegal?

http://s727.photobucket.com/albums/ww280/AnnoyMePlz/?start=0
  • Revert - Lost City
    edited May 2009

Oh sorry, I was mistaken, it wasn't to her, but rather it was account sharing. Either way, stop complaining.

But if you want to keep claiming you never did anything wrong, then go right ahead. 95% of the time people don't get ****... they just trust the wrong people.
  • Zoodie - Lost City
    Zoodie - Lost City Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    War. You told me you were trading account with U Dead Yet and a few others. You've been trying to find someone to trade you an archer account for ages. I know, we pwn :3

If you ever refer to my friend Revert and BloodBerserk in the same sentence again I swear I'll have 50 people on your **** :P

You're not a completeidiot. I know this. Stop acting like you are.
  • Leaderalan - Lost City
    Leaderalan - Lost City Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Sounds like you were account shareing and got ganked.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank You Forsakenx
  • Literature - Harshlands
    Literature - Harshlands Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    lmao...thats why you should always put a real security question. ;o
  • Xxwarxx - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    War. You told me you were trading account with U Dead Yet and a few others. You've been trying to find someone to trade you an archer account for ages. I know, we pwn :3

If you ever refer to my friend Revert and BloodBerserk in the same sentence again I swear I'll have 50 people on your **** :P

You're not a completeidiot. I know this. Stop acting like you are.

Fail more. Though I may have recieve U_Dead_Yet from Tom, I never shared my password with anyone. Also if they didn't tell me I'm not the original War, and that I'M the hacker. Then I really wouldn't care and I'd go on with life and store all **** in bank after done with use and logg off. I would never trade my time for someone elses, I know you aren't a complete idiot either Zoodie, but when did I ever want to "trade". If I were ever to trade for a character it would be a BM of equal level. Which I don't have. So if BloodBerserk (a.k.a Hacker Numero Uno) and Revert are your friends.

Or you can tell them to gtf off my account, and I won't even care. I'm a nice guy and I'd rather a number of people enjoy the game. YOU know that I'm the true owner of this account, so you can't even say that they own my toon. Period thats all I needed to say.

Bye Bye Antipathy I don't hang out with people that back up hackers.
  • Zoodie - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    .....b:bye

PS: If Revert were to want to **** an account here, tell me- Why would he choose yours? o0
  • Everix - Lost City
    Everix - Lost City Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I know right, there are a million other far better barbs out there man. Tbh dude no one wants to steal a npc gear barb. Especially a lowbie one. I don't think Revert would **** someones account.
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    lmao...thats why you should always put a real security question. ;o

Funny story:

Someone I know (who will remain nameless) was trying to charge zen to his account for the first time. They wanted to confirm his identity and asked him for his security question. He doesn't take online applications seriously, so he usually just hits his palm on the keyboard to make some random letters to fill in the blank. Not so easy eh?
    After 3 tries of slamming his palm on the keyboard he actually got the random letters right.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NigelDamas - Lost City
    NigelDamas - Lost City Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    ( * o * ) Everix your tiger avatar looks kool.
  • Xxwarxx - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    I know right, there are a million other far better barbs out there man. Tbh dude no one wants to steal a npc gear barb. Especially a lowbie one. I don't think Revert would **** someones account.

Dude you know damn well I wasn't NPC geared before I left. Also I never said it WAS Revert. I said BloodBerserk because hes the one telling me to get off my account. So take a step off your high horse Mr. I-Can-PK-The-Server.
  • Xxwarxx - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Oh, and Everix you know this and about everyone we used to know knows it too. If we were equally geared and same level, I'd beat you. Just face it dude.

Also new information, my brother just told me that he found a slip of paper containing some certain words on it, and he gave out all my **** online. So atm hes getting his **** kicked and I'm apologizing on here for all the trouble.

But Everix would know how good and crappy barbarians are since hes the best one on the server
  • Zoodie - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Funny story:

Someone I know (who will remain nameless) was trying to charge zen to his account for the first time. They wanted to confirm his identity and asked him for his security question. He doesn't take online applications seriously, so he usually just hits his palm on the keyboard to make some random letters to fill in the blank. Not so easy eh?
    After 3 tries of slamming his palm on the keyboard he actually got the random letters right.

ahahaaha...and also o.O what luck. That's insane.

This is much more interesting than poor iddle wars woes...i'm going to pretend i didn't just type that string of words <.<

War- Evvie is a slow leveler...stfu, catch up to his **** and put those words to the test.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    ( * o * ) Everix your tiger avatar looks kool.

LOL...and hes a lion!! Irony....
    War- Evvie is a slow leveler...stfu, catch up to his **** and put those words to the test.

He's getting MUCH better!! b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Everix - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    O_o I am far from being able to pk the server. Also to your claim of beating me...no...just no...that's all you get is a no.

I want to be the best, and I'm doing everything I can to make it that way. There's nothing wrong with ambition.

I will always try to take on everyone I can. And I'll change what I need and learn what I need to be good enough. This barb is my first ever MMO character. So excuse me, I think I did well with it for coming with ZERO knowledge of what a PWI barb should be or even what PWI is.
  • Everix - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    b:angry I CAN'T CHANGE THE STUPID AVATAR. I'M A KITTY KITTY KITTY >:3

Rose keeps me in line. Soon she'll have meh whipped enough that I'll be able to level at a decent rate. b:dirty
    b:surrender
  • Zoodie - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Yo chica- congrats on that nine tails.

So..If you're riding it and following Evvie ...are you guys then a Cat o' Ninetails?

Inquiring minds yanno ;o
  • Everix - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    >.> *Coughs*