Problems--> Start and Off... pls help ??

gembel
gembel Posts: 20 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Support Desk
I was flying from Haunted path to Misfortune when near Misfortune suddenly OFF(this main character). so i start again when i clik to my character loading and in 1 to 2 second after that is OFF again .when i try diffrent character alright im in a game
please help...thank u
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• surtr
    surtr Posts: 3,378 Perfect World Employee
    edited May 2009
    Please log in with your character. When the loading screen appears, press and hold the W key. When the game loads, your character should be running. The error message will still appear, but continue holding down W until your character has run beyond the spot where your game crashed. Restart the game and you should be able to play as normal. You may need to run the game in windowed mode for this to work. If your character was flying at the time, you will probably need to restart the game and try again after he lands.
    ==/Senior QA Lead/==

Surtr from the south wielding fire
    The gods' swords shine in the darkness, like stars in the night
    Mountains collapse into rubble and fiends shall fall
    Man walks the road to ruin as the sky splits in two

• gembel
    gembel Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    please help i did press hold W when the start loading but in a second the game Off also i still press W until 1 menit .and i restart window but still samething on that spot keepin Off .thank u
  • surtr
    surtr Posts: 3,378 Perfect World Employee
    edited May 2009
    When your game crashes, do you see a small error box with garbled text inside the game itself, or do you get a big window asking you to report a bug?
    ==/Senior QA Lead/==

Surtr from the south wielding fire
    The gods' swords shine in the darkness, like stars in the night
    Mountains collapse into rubble and fiends shall fall
    Man walks the road to ruin as the sky splits in two

This discussion has been closed.