Sooo.....Any Factions lvl 3 ?

Options
Jessup - Heavens Tear
Jessup - Heavens Tear Posts: 90 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Etherblade (West)
At the moment I am in Triad2 , pretty fun but I don't really want to stick around for lvl 65-75 with 4 people on most of the time :P

Was wondering if any other promising factions out there needed ANOTHER Axe Bm.

P.S. Must be lvl 3 and doing TW's at this time.( Have I ever TW'd before ? No , but know how to run around in circles and get people to chase meh... :P )

Anyways just looking ot have fun with a lot of people on mostly.
Post edited by Jessup - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Semajoey - Heavens Tear
    Semajoey - Heavens Tear Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    At the moment I am in Triad2 , pretty fun but I don't really want to stick around for lvl 65-75 with 4 people on most of the time :P

Was wondering if any other promising factions out there needed ANOTHER Axe Bm.

P.S. Must be lvl 3 and doing TW's at this time.( Have I ever TW'd before ? No , but know how to run around in circles and get people to chase meh... :P )

Anyways just looking ot have fun with a lot of people on mostly.

sad to say, at ur lvl, any decent sage/demon can 1 hit u. u probably wont be able to run around in circles at all. try asking for TW when u are in ur 70s.
    good luck
  • Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear
    Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear Posts: 802 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    If I were you I'd look into Roadkill. There is some awesome people there, and they are probably the most fun loving guild, in any game I've ever seen. And I'm pretty sure they are accepting players your level in it.

VOODOO I know is also taking folks your level in their guild, and they do dabble in TW. Not successfully, but at least they try, and have fun doing it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    You will never do anything in this world without courage.
    It is the greatest quality of the mind next to honor.
    ~Aristotle
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Nah go to TheCore. Dont look at any other guilds just go straight to TheCore.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I didn't know TheCore was taking level 65's, if so they are an option I guess worth looking into.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Aristotle
  • Quarka - Heavens Tear
    Quarka - Heavens Tear Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    What levels are Rad and Evo taking now?
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
    edited May 2009
    Options
    What levels are Rad and Evo taking now?

Don't know a thing about Evo, but I wouldn't recommend Rad to anyone these days with all thats went on there lately. There's a reason why so many of Rad's players left. Many of which I may add joined our guild.
    b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Aristotle
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Why not Radiance? If they are taking lvl 65s be sure to join because Radiance will have multiple front TWs where you are guaranteed a spot. If you fight in their TW you will get a pretty handsome compensation seeing how their weekly pay is still the largest on HT.

Other guilds to look into:

RoadKill - As said above.
    SentinelS - Many joined Triad so they are rebuilding. Rebuilding guilds are good to join cus it makes you feel like you're accomplishing something *with* the guild.
    Memories - A guild made out of mostly ex-Enrage. They are taking low levels too and they are definitely getting into a TW scene. Join this guild if you want a solid high level roster with pretty friendly people. Not to mention they're new.
    TheCore - As stated above TC is a good guild if you like to PK. They also do some TWs and you will probably get into their top 80 roster.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • Lleela - Heavens Tear
    Lleela - Heavens Tear Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Radiance recruits 75+ currently, 80+ desirable

Id suggest sticking it out with Traid(2)

Main guild will likely need bodies in a few weeks when the egos begin to clash.

Least that way you will have satisfaction of knowing you didn't faction hop to chase the TW money, or get caught up in the EGOgasm drama of a few 90+s who believe HT revolves around them.

65-80 should only take you a couple weeks anyway.
  • Confused_ - Heavens Tear
    Confused_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    wth lol

you ppl are just too funny b:laugh
    triad is doing it's best to help, not trashtalk,not ks etc etc

and stil alot of ppl hate triad , is it because we're getting stronger (don't start with QQ again)

is it because you all think we cash shop alot? o_O ppl in triad are normal ppl just like you and me XD

because we have alot of pheonixes? NO o_O we lost almost half of them we're down to like maybe 10 pheonix users (wich is normal for a 200 ppl guild)

is it just because enrage is just trying too d*ng hard to be hated and we r trying to not be hated is that why you all hate us? :p

oh boy , some ppl really need to stop acting so childesh

i dunno what to do anymore :d do you ppl really want us to start KS ing you all and pk low lvl's etc?

oh well suite it yourselve

and again sorry for the bad spellings

grtz b:victory

U putted in wrong forum Inias...

meh move fo U

ps Ask Torm to stop PKing meh
  • Jessup - Heavens Tear
    Jessup - Heavens Tear Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Thank you all for your reply's. :)
  • Energize - Heavens Tear
    Energize - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    65-80 should only take you a couple weeks anyway.
    I started way back when and I'm only about to get 74 D;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    GaliNaab here, your neighbourhood friendly male venomancer.
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    She was in TheCore before she took a break from PW, now she is back in TheCore.

</thread>
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Black_lce - Heavens Tear
    Black_lce - Heavens Tear Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    TheCore - As stated above TC is a good guild if you like to PK. They also do some TWs and you will probably get into their top 80 roster.

Since when did we become a pk faction? xD

Join TheCore. just do it!! xD