Almost lost contest whoaa

Options

Comments

• takaidira
    takaidira Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Eh, I don't feel like trying to decipher your posts anymore.

New Topic: So hawk and Xarfox! How have your days been?

way to prove the point lol basic point its very well within there power to stop it all but why dont they? why do they jsut say" o u report" i eman come on..... i eman these players taken full advantage and reeping rewards from it and they can only say"u do our job"
  • takaidira
    edited May 2009
    Options
    xarfox wrote: »
    Takaidira. The GMs are not responsible for the development of PWI, the development team is. GMs relay the issues that players report and issues that GMs observe in-game to the development team.

We report issues to the development team on a daily basis. We take each and every report that a player files, investigate it, and compile any relevant information.

P.S. - Check your tone.

so ur saying gamemaster dont do anything for the game really? then why are they gamemaster?

i think ur jsut trying to make sure nothing is done, i take it u enjoy all these gltichs/illegal programs? and such? i find that highly intresting,

also like to point out every bot/hacker i reported still in game and still sueing so how do u retort that?
  • Vidalaire - Heavens Tear
    Vidalaire - Heavens Tear Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I want to know. What are these "gltichs/illegal stuff" you keep talking about?
  • takaidira
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I want to know. What are these "gltichs/illegal stuff" you keep talking about?

are u dense? take a look its everywhere and all over , its not jsut veno stuff tis everything they use
  • Maddrox - Harshlands
    Maddrox - Harshlands Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    takaidira wrote: »
    are u dense? take a look its everywhere and all over , its not jsut veno stuff tis everything they use

ban plis..
  • takaidira
    edited May 2009
    Options
    ban plis..

ok fredom of speech is no more ty for proveing my point
  • Vulpix - Lost City
    Vulpix - Lost City Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    ban plis..

+1 (i am willing to give up my contest winning for the permaban)

...actually no...lol never mind
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY _Bloody_Fox_ for the sig ^_^
    I think venomancers are a pretty cool guy, eh mances the venom and doesn't afraid of anything.
  • Kilala - Lost City
    Kilala - Lost City Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    i bought 1 card and made it to the top 25 who gets the black dyesb:pleased
  • pwnboy6
    pwnboy6 Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    There are some players who purchased only 1-2 cards and won.

yea this jus a set up.... u pick 2 ppl that had less than 20$ and the rest r like$100 + yea yea..... its not hard 2 see that my money is gone now and nothin in return..... i dont want those old monuts i wanted something new!!!... mayb if u didnt put the more u buy the more the chance... id belive that 1 card could win but nahh
    edited May 2009
    Options

Pretend I am dense. List some of these "gltichs/illegal stuff" that you claim to see. What are people doing? You have the GMs attention so why not take the opportunity to tell them.
  • xarfox
    xarfox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    so ur saying gamemaster dont do anything for the game really? then why are they gamemaster?

i think ur jsut trying to make sure nothing is done, i take it u enjoy all these gltichs/illegal programs? and such? i find that highly intresting,

also like to point out every bot/hacker i reported still in game and still sueing so how do u retort that?

Actually I posted stating several things that Game Masters do actually do.

I assure you I am not trying to make sure "nothing is done".

Feel free to submit bug reports to us, or post them on the forums. We'll be more than happy to take a look.

And final warning, check your tone please.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • takaidira
    edited May 2009
    Options
    +1 (i am willing to give up my contest winning for the permaban)

...actually no...lol never mind

again +2 proveing my point theres no open forum jsut dissluison, i point out failures and u come out with ban pls, ntm id like to know why isnt everyone banned on forums for every speaking? im jsut pointing out how u say report and i do and nothing ever done, u say it will be looked at and i see nothing done there still there
  • takaidira
    edited May 2009
    Options

Feel free to submit bug reports to us, or post them on the forums. We'll be more than happy to take a look.

im sorry where am i insultive? attacking any 1 person? breaking TOS? where does it say what im saying is bannable offsiene?
  • Maddrox - Harshlands
    Maddrox - Harshlands Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    again +2 proveing my point theres no open forum jsut dissluison, i point out failures and u come out with ban pls, ntm id like to know why isnt everyone banned on forums for every speaking? im jsut pointing out how u say report and i do and nothing ever done, u say it will be looked at and i see nothing done there still there

Just because it is looked at doesn't mean that it will be taken care of.
    edited May 2009
    Options

You haven't pointed out anything. All you've done is ***** and complain about some mysterious "gltichs/illegal stuff" and when I asked you to list some you call me names.
  • takaidira
    edited May 2009
    Options
    You haven't pointed out anything. All you've done is ***** and complain about some mysterious "gltichs/illegal stuff" and when I asked you to list some you call me names.

becuase in almsot every game u mention something like that ur banned 100% so why should i get banned for saying something i dont do?
  • infrared02
    infrared02 Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    becuase in almsot every game u mention something like that ur banned 100% so why should i get banned for saying something i dont do?

lol which game ban u for pointing out illegal stuff people doing?
    quit complaining about something ur not willing to point out. QQ more
  • Q - Dreamweaver
    Q - Dreamweaver Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    hawk wrote: »
    Save the 50 gold to buy the mount when it's inevitably going to be released for everyone to buy.

You lost a random drawing. Did you think you were guaranteed to win?

WHEN!!!!!!!!!! I want it!! i want it!!!
  • takaidira
    edited May 2009
    Options
    infrared02 wrote: »
    lol which game ban u for pointing out illegal stuff people doing?
    quit complaining about something ur not willing to point out. QQ more

fine before im banned jsut for speaking u get ur wish enjoy it the way it is
  • Nalle - Lost City
    Nalle - Lost City Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Sigh.. just give up on it already, relax and go get some fresh air
    Zelex - Lvl 73 Blademaster
    Nalle - Lvl 73 Wizard
  • Tinypony - Dreamweaver
    Tinypony - Dreamweaver Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Grats cutie!! I just checked the list of winners - stoked to see you won.. x2!!! :)

I couldn't enter into this unfortunately (Canadian) and I'm now residing in the Netherlands for the next year so that really puts me out of the possibility of winning these sweeeet contests.

boo pwinternational ?! :(

Anywho can't wait to see you running around on your cute little foxy!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • aillie
    aillie Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    For those complaining because you didn't win a RANDOM draw please be quiet!! b:shutup You are making those who do not live in the USA annoyed! Atleast you could enter that contest and the next.

Congrats to the winners and yes it is a gorgeous mount b:laugh
  • xarfox
    xarfox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    fine before im banned jsut for speaking u get ur wish enjoy it the way it is

Actually you're not banned. Don't know where you got the idea that you were.

b:question
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HonorOrBlood - Lost City
    HonorOrBlood - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    pwnboy6 wrote: »
    30 bucks to run faster.... $30 to look good.... prices r rediculous..... can i get a refund or sumthing

I have never spent a dime on this game, and I have a mount that goes 10 m/s, I have a flysword that goes 1.5 m/s. And before you make another daft comment, no they where not donated, I raised the money from playing the game and not wasting my time bitching in the forums.

The game is completely free to download and play, what exactly do you have to complain about?

People have the option to pay real money to give themselves a slight boost/head start in the game.

Nuff said. Peace.
  • takaidira
    edited May 2009
    Options

wonder indeed
  • Revolte - Heavens Tear
    Revolte - Heavens Tear Posts: 314 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    so dosent matter means they didnt random it>< u ***** more since u won>< bring on the flam

NO if it was random then one person COULD win ALL of them if it was that was impossible then it would NOT be random it would be fixed....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Super Duper Uber Booper
  • Keliahar - Sanctuary
    Keliahar - Sanctuary Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    This thread just made my morning.

Much love to the mods and gms who make this such a great place to game.

Grats cutie. I envy you on both accounts. :3
  • HuntresPrime - Lost City
    HuntresPrime - Lost City Posts: 298 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Main won the 2nd prize

Read more, B**** less b:victory
    Tru DAT... WORD xD
  • Mille - Dreamweaver
    Mille - Dreamweaver Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I also won a Fox :D my boyfriend Gave me 2 Cards and i won on one of those and i got it today and today we have been together for 2months i am really happy :DDD Gratz Ladies and Genties who also got the Smexy Fox b:victory

<3 my NC b:dirty
  • RogueFox - Heavens Tear
    RogueFox - Heavens Tear Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    There are some players who purchased only 1-2 cards and won.

i have 4 $20 game cards infront of me.... that i used during that event...

but oh well u got my money already

btw, heres a thing for u GMs who say we take your suggestions ect ect, were not getting anything new, wat were getting is programs from the melasian server which is only being translated into our language, its nothing new, when the new stuff comes out its just from the melasian server, just translated by the developers, only way our suggestions would actualy work, is if its already in the melasion ones

dont deny it cuz u know its true, the 9 tailed fox mount is already over there, its been over there for a few months, same with all these other "new" mounts
    this pre-paid thing was just a scam to get our money and u know it, cuz if people won with 1-2 cards while others used many thats kinda messed up, it was fixed, and u can deny it all u want idc, im not the one person who u said check your tone to im actualy some 1 else who is lil ticked at this

and u know were not getting anything "new" its just something thats already there thats bein reprogramed to english, so change your suggestion forum to

"got a suggestion? ask wat u want from the melasian server" cuz than wed prolly get wat we want

have a nice day
    hehehe i like my sig >:)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.