Faction Hierarchy?

Holyhellian - Heavens Tear
Holyhellian - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Guild Banter
How is the leadership ladder structured for factions? And what is the differences in responsibilities and privileges between positions?
I'm your Guardian Angel, but careful, I can bite hard if the need arises. b:cool

-Alt Char- RangeRunner *Archer* b:avoid
Post edited by Holyhellian - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• callam
    callam Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    14 views and nobody has answered you...

Comissioner: No special guild powers.
    Executor can: Invite people to the guild.
    Marshal can: As above, also can promote comissioners to Executor position.
    Director can: Everything a Marshal can, can promote Executors to Marshal position. Directors can also kick people from the guild.
    Leader can: Do all of the above, bid on TW, modify Guild Slogan.
    IGN: Deimos
    Faction: Modo
    Level: 2X
    Server: East, untill OB when I'll switch to EU
    Guild: None for the moment.
  • Holyhellian - Heavens Tear
    Holyhellian - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Lol, yeah....
    Thanks for taking the time to answer my question.
    I'm your Guardian Angel, but careful, I can bite hard if the need arises. b:cool

-Alt Char- RangeRunner *Archer* b:avoid
  • Tiaque - Sanctuary
    Tiaque - Sanctuary Posts: 293 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    callam wrote: »
    Director can: Everything a Marshal can, can promote Executors to Marshal position. Directors can also kick people from the guild.

Directors can also change guild slogans :)
    "In the end, its not about LA vs robe - which is better? Its about knowing your character and how to play it." ~Blosque, Sanctuary

Director of Tsunami
    Contact me in-game if you're looking for a new home!

Ayjia (5x veno), Celys (4x full support cleric), Eirel (3x claw blademaster)
  • Milari - Sanctuary
    Milari - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Directors can also change people's titles in the guild list along with the Leader (though I still haven't figured out why people get so excited having a 4 letter word against their name only viewable in that list)
  • Nethare - Dreamweaver
    Nethare - Dreamweaver Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    directors can also bid on tw and start a vote to unseat the leader, the director clicks on themselves in the faction list and clicks promote. leader cannot leave the faction but can pass position to director. marshals can demote executors as well. along with leader and director can demote anyone other than the director demoting the leader of course.