Can Clerics Have Pets?

droopy
droopy Posts: 2 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Cleric
Can clerics have pets? This chick wants to sell me a snow bunny baby pet and I'm wondering if I can even have it. I don't wanna buy it and waste my money if I cant have it. Thanks!
Post edited by droopy on

Comments

• Mothergoose - Sanctuary
    Mothergoose - Sanctuary Posts: 1,320 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    You can have baby pets. Although they don't attack. So it's only eyecandy.
  • Rinnve - Lost City
    Rinnve - Lost City Posts: 473 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    You can have baby pets. Although they don't attack. So it's only eyecandy.
    Very useful eyecandy, in fact. With a good baby pet (something big and flying) you are much harder to target in pvp.
    --
    PWonline.ru, Sirius: Иней, 70 cleric - off.
    PWI, Lost City: Rinnve, 7X wiz (frozen);
    Allods Online, Раскол: Риннве, 2X occultist
  • Falfromgrace - Heavens Tear
    Falfromgrace - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Oh you get a pet under special occasions such as FBs or World/Culti boss hunts. But it only turns out that that pet is a big white cat with black stripes, and instead of "meow" screams "HEALME" b:puzzled b:pleased b:laugh
  • Raviste - Heavens Tear
    Raviste - Heavens Tear Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Lol @ Falfromgrace. b:chuckle

I like to have my Huggy Hare out on FB runs; it's a fun diversion lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired - Radiance
  • Falfromgrace - Heavens Tear
    Falfromgrace - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Thanks, but the name should be FalFromGrace, as the DB name parser doesn't care for Uppercase after the first one b:sad b:shutup

Though generally, land pats can prove to be more a obsolete then a benefit, especially when you try to heal the pet owner and he isn't in your squad b:surrender
  • randynater
    randynater Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    now i have another question.
    i'm a cleric but i cant find where i can buy a pet.
    i have looked for it over 3 hours.
    can someon tell me where i can buy a flying pet.
    tanks.b:thanks
  • Niraneth - Heavens Tear
    Niraneth - Heavens Tear Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    just shop around in catshops or the auction house.....look for non egg pets that are labelled all class. For a cleric especially in a pvp setting i recommend the elysium fowl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Varise - Heavens Tear
    Varise - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    What are catshops and where can I find them?
    Death is lighter than a feather, duty heavier than a mountain.
    -Robert Jordan, Wheel of Time
  • Mikel_oru - Sanctuary
    Mikel_oru - Sanctuary Posts: 610 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    What are catshops and where can I find them?

There are two ways to sell items, catshop and auction house. Every player can set a catshop (those cat-like baloons lol), open your actions screen with E and look under trade section there are two buttons, "trade" and "congiment shop" if you push consigment shop.... well just push it and you'll know what to do to set a catshop :p
    If you wanna see catshops go to Archosaur you will not be able to see anyhing else but catshops lol. In Sanctuary West archosaur is full of them, dunno how it is in Heaven's Tears though, people might have a different spot there.
    Btw. catshops work just like any other NPC (double click to talk to it).

Oh and about Auction House, it's an NPC that you can leave to it the items you wanna sell, you set a "starting bid" and a "buy now" options for certain time, then other players see it, the one that has the hightest bid gets the item by the end of the timeline. Look for it and play a bit, it's better to learn it on your own. Using auction house will not require you to be online like catshops.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    its 200 k minimum tho
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lazerez - Dreamweaver
    Lazerez - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    What I'm wondering is if there are mosnters that drop themselves/their eggs as pets.
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    What I'm wondering is if there are mosnters that drop themselves/their eggs as pets.

b:chuckledont be silly oh and u need 10 of em and 200k to make 1(for the elisyum fowl)
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]