Almost lost contest whoaa

Options

Comments

• takaidira
    takaidira Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    pwnboy6 wrote: »
    bla bla bla... like make a good event ... not who can buy the most cards .. wtf is that...... come on...... make a event who can kill the most mobs or sumthing... sumthin every1 can get... not for the rich ones thats bull.....the makers of this game ripppp offf

jsut look at the cost to do anything in this game they only care for makeing themselve rich ><
  • pwnboy6
    pwnboy6 Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    If only I could blacklist people on the forums :(

pfft some ppl r so cool now rite LOL
  • Vulpix - Lost City
    Vulpix - Lost City Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

Ummmm...yes?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY _Bloody_Fox_ for the sig ^_^
    I think venomancers are a pretty cool guy, eh mances the venom and doesn't afraid of anything.
  • takaidira
    edited May 2009
    Options

they beleiv ein dictatorships fre will to them is for the insane ><
  • hawk
    hawk Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    takaidira wrote: »
    ok so u really think its better to spend over 3000 ur money on this game jsut to get things? funny id love to see ur cc bill><

I have no idea where you are getting such an idea from. Regardless, what I personally spend is literally irrelevant to your enjoyment of the game.

To put it in simple terms, there is absolutely nothing stopping you from never spending a dime in the cash shop.
  • pwnboy6
    pwnboy6 Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    30 bucks to run faster.... $30 to look good.... prices r rediculous..... can i get a refund or sumthing
  • takaidira
    edited May 2009
    Options
    hawk wrote: »
    I have no idea where you are getting such an idea from. Regardless, what I personally spend is literally irrelevant to your enjoyment of the game.

To put it in simple terms, there is absolutely nothing stopping you from never spending a dime in the cash shop.

LOL do the math in order to get that u HAVE to spend it unless u spend every wakeing hour useing methods to make money

ntm u still allow illegal things on the server and u cant denie it its there for everyone to see
  • Vulpix - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Options
    LOL do the math in order to get that u HAVE to spend it unless u spend every wakeing hour useing methods to make money

Where is Zoe when you need her?!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I think venomancers are a pretty cool guy, eh mances the venom and doesn't afraid of anything.
  • Maddrox - Harshlands
    Maddrox - Harshlands Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

oh no not Zoe b:cry
  • takaidira
    edited May 2009
    Options

vulpix u ned to learn to have an actully debate u think u can one side everyone? o then agian ur a veno im sure u love the nix glitchs><
  • hawk
    edited May 2009
    Options

ntm u still allow illegal things on the server and u cant denie it its there for everyone to see

5834tusky18.gif
  • Maddrox - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Options
    vulpix u ned to learn to have an actully debate u think u can one side everyone? o then agian ur a veno im sure u love the nix glitchs><

I'm a BM.

I <3 the bug.

It's a challenge, just learn to pvp and it's not so bad. :)
  • Vulpix - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Options

LOL!! I would have a "debate" with you, but I would prefer not to enter a battle of wits with an unarmed person.

Also, it isn't the nix that is glitched, it is the flesh realm skill, so yeah.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vallerie - Lost City
    Vallerie - Lost City Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    nobody forces you to spend money on the game. I can make enough money in-game to buy a mount of my choice, refine my gear, buy fash, etc. You don't need to use real life cash to do any of it. Just get enough in-game coins and buy gold or the gear.
  • takaidira
    edited May 2009
    Options
    nobody forces you to spend money on the game. I can make enough money in-game to buy a mount of my choice, refine my gear, buy fash, etc. You don't need to use real life cash to do any of it. Just get enough in-game coins and buy gold or the gear.

it has been put out in order to get the top orb or refinement u have to spend, if not then basiclly ur gonna get either insanity/heartattack from never sleeping u cant get around the pure amount it requires
  • takaidira
    edited May 2009
    Options
    5834tusky18.gif

i see u cant even reply... but tis the fact of the game i can go anywhere and show u them useing illegal/glitch/cheats. the pure fact is if a player can then gms can so why is it still going on?>
  • _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary
    _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Wow all i can say is wow >.>
    Facebook.com/foxi187
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vulpix - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Wow all i can say is wow >.>

Hey! I'm still rockin' that sig you made for me!! I love it!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • infrared02
    infrared02 Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    holy **** life aint fair, what a shock! :O

QQ omg QQ !!
  • takaidira
    edited May 2009
    Options
    LOL!! I would have a "debate" with you, but I would prefer not to enter a battle of wits with an unarmed person.

Also, it isn't the nix that is glitched, it is the flesh realm skill, so yeah.

id love ot see when a nix comes to kill u 24/7 and se ehow u feel ntm there over 30+-20+ lvls above u wher eis the real challenge ?
  • Vulpix - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Options
    id love ot see when a nix comes to kill u 24/7 and se ehow u feel ntm there over 30+-20+ lvls above u wher eis the real challenge ?

I'd get over it. I'm on a PvP server. PvP happens.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • takaidira
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I'd get over it. I'm on a PvP server. PvP happens.

i think not if u couldnt ever lvl or step out o town id love to know where u hunt where they enver come kill u, not to mention u forget about balance if the player has no way over defneding or fighting back how is that pvp?
  • hawk
    edited May 2009
    Options
    i can go anywhere and show u them useing illegal/glitch/cheats. the pure fact is if a player can then gms can so why is it still going on?>

Do your part and report glitch/cheat users. While you're at it, since this whole event has sparked such an upswelling of righteous fury from you, feel free to suggest your own ideas for events using the ticketing system.
  • takaidira
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Do your part and report glitch/cheat users. While you're at it, since this whole event has sparked such an upswelling of righteous fury from you, feel free to suggest your own ideas for events using the ticketing system.

if it worked i would, i do report i and still see thme allin use and takeing full advantage, u need to have actul gms not payed employs there, otherwise ur still only in it to make sure u make money and nothing for the player base
  • hawk
    edited May 2009
    Options
    u need to have actul gms not payed employs there

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • xarfox
    xarfox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    bla bla bla... like make a good event ... not who can buy the most cards .. wtf is that...... come on...... make a event who can kill the most mobs or sumthing... sumthin every1 can get... not for the rich ones thats bull.....the makers of this game ripppp offf

There are some players who purchased only 1-2 cards and won.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • takaidira
    edited May 2009
    Options
    ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

my point is this: gms who go thru the server and watch and see these gltichs/illegal stuff, if a simple player can find/see them all why is it still there? gms are supose to be there to do this. since u cant explain it, it comes down to u really only care if it affect u, as for players it dosent matter were at ur mery for when u choose to do something about it... becuase if u really think about it how hard is it for u to see these? how hard is it for u to detect it? how hard is it for u to observe it?
  • Vulpix - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Options
    my point is this: gms who go thru the server and watch and see these gltichs/illegal stuff, if a simple player can find/see them all why is it still there? gms are supose to be there to do this. since u cant explain it, it comes down to u really only care if it affect u, as for players it dosent matter were at ur mery for when u choose to do something about it... becuase if u really think about it how hard is it for u to see these? how hard is it for u to detect it? how hard is it for u to observe it?

Eh, I don't feel like trying to decipher your posts anymore.

New Topic: So hawk and Xarfox! How have your days been?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Maddrox - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Options
    xarfox wrote: »
    There are some players who purchased only 1-2 cards and won.

I purchased two,
    Crucifix only bought 1!
  • xarfox
    xarfox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

Takaidira. The GMs are not responsible for the development of PWI, the development team is. GMs relay the issues that players report and issues that GMs observe in-game to the development team.

We report issues to the development team on a daily basis. We take each and every report that a player files, investigate it, and compile any relevant information.

P.S. - Check your tone.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.