Super Safe Stone??

Berwen - Sanctuary
Berwen - Sanctuary Posts: 54 Arc User
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
Where do u get it. I am level 5 and want to get more bag/inventory space.
Post edited by Berwen - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Alphae - Lost City
    Alphae - Lost City Posts: 1,512 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    It can be purchased in the Boutique/Cash Shop. Press "O" on your keyboard to see the boutique, then find the super expansion stones under Items >> Treasure.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sylvini - Heavens Tear
    Sylvini - Heavens Tear Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    You can get it from the Boutique for real cash, or you can get it from other players who payed real cash (for a ton of coin, usually around 1.2M+). At this level, though, you shouldn't need it. You can do 2 quests at the banker to double (pretty sure it's double) your starting bank space using in-game items (dragon quest items, to be specific).
  • Guardgodess - Sanctuary
    Guardgodess - Sanctuary Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    You can get it from the Boutique for real cash, or you can get it from other players who payed real cash (for a ton of coin, usually around 1.2M+). At this level, though, you shouldn't need it. You can do 2 quests at the banker to double (pretty sure it's double) your starting bank space using in-game items (dragon quest items, to be specific).

yes, the quest from the banker with need you to collect some dragon quest items which drop from mobs. in return, he will extend your bank slot numbers. you can do it twice, and your bank slots will be double the number you start with.

btw, what's the max number of slots you can have for bank and inventory
  • Magenta - Dreamweaver
    Magenta - Dreamweaver Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    64 .
  • Fyrelyte - Sanctuary
    Fyrelyte - Sanctuary Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    ...and 80 for bank, I believe. (Which is why the Bank Ext. Stone costs more.)
    "My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."
    -Neurosis

"An interesting concept. Perhaps we should ask an archer. They seem to be the math wizs here."
    -SaberArturia
    Quoted for truth. b:victory