A perfect world with no Unicorns?

Mille - Dreamweaver
Mille - Dreamweaver Posts: 13 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Suggestion Box
like i was wondering about if there could be made a Unicorn, Pegasus or Unisus(like a Unicorn with wings) b:dirty either as a mount, both for ride and flying or for a Venomancer pet. Maybe one to get from the Boutique, like Nix and Herc. I think that would be really cool just if the Dev's would think about it it would be really cool (I don't think I am the only one who would like this idea)b:victory What do you Ladies and Gentlemen think ? b:thanks (Unicorn forest is all ready there, so if it should be a rare pet. That would be a cool spawn place.)
Post edited by Mille - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Xenaaah - Heavens Tear
    Xenaaah - Heavens Tear Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    like i was wondering about if there could be made a Unicorn, Pegasus or Unisus (like a Unicorn with wings) b:dirty either as a mount, both for ride and flying or for a Venomancer pet. Maybe one to get from the Boutique, like Nix and Herc. I think that would be really cool just if the Dev's would think about it it would be really cool (I don't think I am the only one who would like this idea)b:victory What do you Ladies and Gentlemen think ? b:thanks

Yes bring on the unicorns! Don't forget Pojo the Chicken!
  • Osiris - Dreamweaver
    Osiris - Dreamweaver Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/items/14893

Roll an archer and get an unicorn at lvl 70. Its really cheap...
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I will personally nuclear missle every single unicorn I find...

Here's what it would look like.

Nuclear Launch Detected
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • Mille - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2009
    I will personally nuclear missle every single unicorn I find...

Here's what it would look like.

Nuclear Launch Detected
    You could also try to get one, to impress the ladies you know b:pleased
    (I wonder how Baby Unicorns with Parents that has been Radio active would look like)
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    You could also try to get one, to impress the ladies you know b:pleased

Umm....dude (EDIT: dudette), if I would get ladies with a Unicorn.

I would slap myself while riding it. So it makes me impossible to actually get it on with that fair lady.

As much as I love Unicorns (/sarcasm)... I need something more badass for my fair maiden to ride in. Like a Nightmare Horse, it has pretty purple colors.
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

• Mille - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2009
    Umm....dude (EDIT: dudette), if I would get ladies with a Unicorn.

I would slap myself while riding it. So it makes me impossible to actually get it on with that fair lady.

As much as I love Unicorns (/sarcasm)... I need something more badass for my fair maiden to ride in. Like a Nightmare Horse, it has pretty purple colors.
    Then make a suggestion for a nightmare horse.b:victory
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    edited May 2009

• Mille - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2009
    Would look cooler with big purple wings and a long glowing purple horn b:victory
    no one ever said a unicorn has to be rainbow colored. Or a girly thing maybe they could make more then one kind like small unicorns for Vanomancers as a Veno pet different kinds of Unisus's so there's one for each taste i just thought a Unicorn / Pegasus would be a really really cool pet or mount b:cute
    (I apologize my bad spelling and . ,)b:shutup
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Would look cooler with big purple wings and a long glowing purple horn b:victory
    no one ever said a unicorn has to be rainbow colored. Or a girly thing maybe they could make more then one kind like small unicorns for Vanomancers as a Veno pet different kinds of Unisus's so there's one for each taste i just thought a Unicorn / Pegasus would be a really really cool pet or mount b:cute
    (I apologize my bad spelling and . ,)b:shutup

Well, if it makes you happy, then we can put in Unicorns.. and Fairies.. and everything pink...

But as for me, I would never come close to riding a Pink Unicorn. That's just my personal tastes.... I have a serious medical condition that renders me to enrage with a Machinegun everytime I see a Carebear or Barney.

So well, I kinda like a long purple horn and maybe the Nightmare Horse can like burn the ground. Leaving a flaming trail. That would be even more bad-****.

• NC - Dreamweaver
    NC - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    :o;O;O;O;O;o
  • Mille - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2009
    Well, if it makes you happy, then we can put in Unicorns.. and Fairies.. and everything pink...

But as for me, I would never come close to riding a Pink Unicorn. That's just my personal tastes.... I have a serious medical condition that renders me to enrage with a Machinegun everytime I see a Carebear or Barney.

So well, I kinda like a long purple horn and maybe the Nightmare Horse can like burn the ground. Leaving a flaming trail. That would be even more bad-****.

Actually my own favorite color is purple and i never said i wanted the world to be pink besides ^^ Genie's look a bit like fairies