Suggestion regaurding kittyshops

Falcioni - Lost City
Falcioni - Lost City Posts: 34 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Suggestion Box
well, 1 think that gets me annoyed is having alot of items that i need to sell from in my inv and my safe wen its full, and it sucks that the kittyshops only have 12 slots. im shure alot of ppl have tons of items more then what fits in the kittyshop. what u guys think about maybe expanding it a lil more?
Big Bad Wolf? mhm i think so b:angry
Post edited by Falcioni - Lost City on

Comments

• Falcioni - Lost City
    Falcioni - Lost City Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    talked to alot of ppl in game and they all seem to agree about this. what about u guys on here? take this in to consideration plz gms!? :D
    Big Bad Wolf? mhm i think so b:angry
  • Xenaaah - Heavens Tear
    Xenaaah - Heavens Tear Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I agree. More space please for the hello kitty shops!
  • Budika - Sanctuary
    Budika - Sanctuary Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    The reason why is because of the Auction House... You can put almost everything in the Auction House... So, the cat shops are more of a temporary thing.
  • RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Sure, why not. More space is always good.

And speaking of catshop suggestions, I got one of my own. Have it so that you can't put the same item in the buying and selling sections at the same time. Either one or the other, but not both. Why do people do that in the first place? It's stupid, in my opinion...
  • Nethare - Dreamweaver
    Nethare - Dreamweaver Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I both agree with the increase in space but maybe have quest for it and have it at the same lvl you get to use trade chat, perhaps have the catshop change appearance some for ppl who have this extra space. also I agree with rainbow on the selling and buying thing. how do you expect someone to buy your item for more than what you are willing to pay for it, if you won't pay your own price why should I.
  • AinaMizuako - Sanctuary
    AinaMizuako - Sanctuary Posts: 1,041 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    While we're on the topic of catshops...

Can we get the option to turn them off too? I get massive lag in Archosaur and being able to turn the kittyshops off might help.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    oh look, i'm inactive again.

b> leviciti b:cry
  • Ussichu - Sanctuary
    Ussichu - Sanctuary Posts: 429 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I both agree with the increase in space but maybe have quest for it and have it at the same lvl you get to use trade chat, perhaps have the catshop change appearance some for ppl who have this extra space. also I agree with rainbow on the selling and buying thing. how do you expect someone to buy your item for more than what you are willing to pay for it, if you won't pay your own price why should I.

lazy people who don't make their own cat shops or try to sell them WILL sell their stuff to them.
    Navarre was your everyday veno, until she learned her true form. Now she's fox walloping and purging over and over again.. all for a deep stinging, head hunting, wind pushing Assassin. Will there be inner harmony and myriad rainbows? But of course! Yuri&Lemon Find it on Fanfiction XD "Discovering Sanctuary" Chapter 2 is up ^_^