Anyone think there should be faction banks?

Ragnoth - Harshlands
Ragnoth - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Suggestion Box
i believe there should be faction banks/guild banks but make it only accesible to members that are ranked above executioner
Post edited by Ragnoth - Harshlands on

Comments

• Falcioni - Lost City
    Falcioni - Lost City Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    i just made a new char, invited it to the faction. and titled it as Bank. told the members about it and all is good.
    Big Bad Wolf? mhm i think so b:angry
  • Budika - Sanctuary
    Budika - Sanctuary Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Yes faction banks have been listed as something desirable. It'd be nice if they did it more like the auction house so the bank was filtered.
  • Nethare - Dreamweaver
    Nethare - Dreamweaver Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    i agree with the suggestion of having a faction bank but it should be a right given to people individually by the faction leader or director. i am a faction leader so i would really like this. i have the alt setup already but the actual bank would be more useful to me and probably to others. tw money should go there.
  • tigeriii
    tigeriii Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    yes i agree with you Nethare
  • Ragnoth - Harshlands
    Ragnoth - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    i agree with the suggestion of having a faction bank but it should be a right given to people individually by the faction leader or director. i am a faction leader so i would really like this. i have the alt setup already but the actual bank would be more useful to me and probably to others. tw money should go there.

i agree with what your saying b:beg