faction message when members log in

kenethare
kenethare Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Suggestion Box
have the faction leader and director able to make a message appear like the friend message when members of the faction log in. this would greatly increase the ability for faction leaders to communicate and coordinate with their members. I also agree with the ability to see faction members on the minimap. and how is a space an invalid character for a slogan. anyway if anyone agrees with me on these or has improvements on my thoughts, post. Signed: nethare, celestial leader.
Post edited by kenethare on

Comments

• Falcioni - Lost City
    Falcioni - Lost City Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    ya i agree with the space on the slogans. and seriously whats with only 50 characters max for the slogan. in my opinion its not nearly enuff to actually put what is needed sometimes.
    Big Bad Wolf? mhm i think so b:angry
  • tigeriii
    tigeriii Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    i aggree with what your saying especially the the message poping up when yu log in
  • Valdea - Dreamweaver
    Valdea - Dreamweaver Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Totally agree with this. Lots of things need to be added to the faction options. I wish they'd done that before updating the squad menu. Honestly, I think it's used way less than the faction menu is.
  • Nethare - Dreamweaver
    Nethare - Dreamweaver Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    thanks guys the whole reason i am suggesting it is members of my faction are all in different time zones. it is very difficult for me to get a message to everyone effectively. the friend message system seems perfect for it. the members log on and there is a little box at the top of the screen. "oh look i have a message" then i could send out on message and everyone gets it. i don't have to mail everyone individually,mildly expensive for one message, and i dont have to wait for everyone to log on and tell them with faction chat. i agree given the number of factions and people in factions it should have been upgraded before the squad system. now i just want to have some functionality to the faction menu. i am kenethare in case ppl were confused, which i don't think anyone was just in case.