Options

Comments

• JeffreyS - Lost City
    JeffreyS - Lost City Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    oracle 55-58 qq.

u play alot lol, you just zhen for 1/3 the exp grinding gets

rofl....i only zhen from 57-current level, and oracle 1-40 in one day, but thats after 4th week...i spend so much to buy them><b:cryb:surrender

and i went to cube at lvl40....probably first one who finish cube in this server with a MG at lvl40, or 2nd/3rd w/e.....40-57 i just cube everyday...and no grind hahab:laugh

well u were on ur ep all day...ofc ur 3rd acc arent leveling uip-_-....

PS.1-currect lvl i probably only grind about 4-6hrs total><
  • Iffy - Harshlands
    Iffy - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    .....40-57 i just cube everyday...and no grind hahab:laugh

so by cube everyday you mean pay someone 5 mil+ to get your character to 60
  • thepopeseer
    thepopeseer Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    dont end up being BLT rofl......BLT outlvl Conqueror, but get rolled in TW omg>< dont tell me this is HL, i can "care less" rofl...cuz the fact is we know BLT fail^^

and don't make me laugh. Kingdom is not BLT, don't you get it? you guys can't even deal with LS. rofl. if kd focuses on you, Kylin will drop like a sack of potatoes. rofl.
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Are you nerds who take their precious worthless time to get a roster that scared to post on your main forum account? I mean really....I'm sure most faction leaders will tell you who they have in their faction lol, not really that big of a deal tbh.
  • JeffreyS - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Options
    so by cube everyday you mean pay someone 5 mil+ to get your character to 60

why would i spend 5mil...i pass cube with 2x ticket sometimes...hmm we are different then i guess? since u just lure happy wraith to spider zhen spot everyday, ofc u spend 5mil in cube-_-
    and don't make me laugh. Kingdom is not BLT, don't you get it? you guys can't even deal with LS. rofl. if kd focuses on you, Kylin will drop like a sack of potatoes. rofl.

oh no>< i dont get it haha, i "dont mind" if Kingdom turn around and focus on us, i mean i "dont care" really, but i will leave it to XuLin and Icon w/e they want. Also, dont make me laugh either, we will drop like sockky sure, i dont mind to try it if they really need.....

PS. Kingdom called Gloom to help them at spider last night against LS...and once Gloom was gone, rest of KD was gone as well....it end up our ppl vs. LS, but it was like 4v10 rofl.....so they roll us last night sure>< i wont lie.

but today that Aye nub nix veno think shes pro, and she just get rolled by our BM 1v1 rofl....
  • JeffreyS - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Options

btw just becuz all ur old members from URD back to Kingdom, doesnt mean you are the best, so maybe stop acting so c"a"cky??^^
  • Iffy - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Options
    why would i spend 5mil...i pass cube with 2x ticket sometimes...hmm we are different then i guess? since u just lure happy wraith to spider zhen spot everyday, ofc u spend 5mil in cube-_-

I didn't say you spent it on cube. I said you paid someone 50 gold to level your character to 60 for you.
  • JeffreyS - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I didn't say you spent it on cube. I said you paid someone 50 gold to level your character to 60 for you.

hahhahah

1 word, i dont "bot" at least

PS. and you basically just buy the account rofl....
  • JeffreyS - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Options

b:chuckle my LC character still has higher lvl than you
  • Uiztrollin - Harshlands
    Uiztrollin - Harshlands Posts: 358 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    hahhahah

1 word, i dont "bot" at least

PS. and you basically just buy the account rofl....

Yes because Account sharing+ buying power lvling is not bannable at all.
  • Zin - Harshlands
    Zin - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    how come im not on the first page wth
    iffy qqs alot
  • Aragorn - Harshlands
    Aragorn - Harshlands Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    holy.. what kind of Aero was it? The $30 one? That totally sucks lol. If I bought one for $30 your damn well right I would bind the thing.
  • Stonecrusher - Harshlands
    Stonecrusher - Harshlands Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    holy.. what kind of Aero was it? The $30 one? That totally sucks lol. If I bought one for $30 your damn well right I would bind the thing.

It was a max $30 human thats why he QQ so much on world chat.
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Blablabla.. some people want kylin down but guess u what? some people just talk trash and even if they are lvl80 here stay nubs in their head... u wanna kos kylin? well sin tried at first and we made some patrols to kill all sins.. i'm only lvl70 here but i've played pw since like 10 months now.. specially to Martin.. who do you think u are to want to kos kylin? man be serious you are not even an officer so pleaseb:shutup
    b:thanksb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sheesha - Harshlands
    Sheesha - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Oh man Kylin is doomed. Oh the humanity !!!!

http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/6335/ohthehugemanatee.jpg

b:surrenderb:bye
  • TheWitch - Harshlands
    TheWitch - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    kylin isn't worth a KoS. bunch of noobie cash shoppers who can't PvP. throw in a bunch of childish leaders who QQ in wc ( MD, Elixir ) = pure fail
  • Sheesha - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Options
    kylin isn't worth a KoS. bunch of noobie cash shoppers who can't PvP. throw in a bunch of childish leaders who QQ in wc ( MD, Elixir ) = pure fail

Here let me give u a hand with more insults: Also Kylin is like lame and and like not cool and like all weird and like sucky. Like u know what i mean, right?
  • thepopeseer
    thepopeseer Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Blablabla.. some people want kylin down but guess u what? some people just talk trash and even if they are lvl80 here stay nubs in their head... u wanna kos kylin? well sin tried at first and we made some patrols to kill all sins.. i'm only lvl70 here but i've played pw since like 10 months now.. specially to Martin.. who do you think u are to want to kos kylin? man be serious you are not even an officer so pleaseb:shutup

roflmao Sin is a joke. you guys suck at pvp and can't even deal with laststand. if kd is to kos kylin you guys probably disband and won't last a week. b:bye
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    for sure many people really are afraid to put their real character's name in the forum and talk trash... lvl1 or lvl3 characters dont even need to enter this postb:bye can u have the guts to expose your real character name and level as we do? no? so get outta here manb:thanks
    LS will not last long
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Iffy - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Options
    for sure many people really are afraid to put their real character's name in the forum and talk trash... lvl1 or lvl3 characters dont even need to enter this postb:bye can u have the guts to expose your real character name and level as we do? no? so get outta here manb:thanks
    LS will not last long

<--- Real character name

Kylin is horrible. Thank you.
  • Martin - Harshlands
    Martin - Harshlands Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

Did you even read what I said? Just because I want a KOS means I can call a KOS? Kingdom can do as we please, and the fact that you brag about sin is low in itself. You do remember who was in that guild that you clearly outnumber and outlevel? Don't talk like you are high and mighty...i simply said what i want and I am pretty sure there is nothing wrong with that. So i guess you don't have to be level 80 to talk trash huh? hypocrite....
    PvE = F2P PvP = P2P
  • Loltank - Harshlands
    Loltank - Harshlands Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    <--- Real character name

Marry me immediately. Check's in the mail.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sheesha - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Options
    <--- Real character name

It must be so hard being you. Life is not easy when u are a giant living under a bridge or inside a cave. Its not easy to possess such great strength and poor intellect. Life is not a gift but a burden. In fact looking back, its not hard, but infact horrible being u.

http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/2647/troll.jpg

PS: Kylin, dont feed the Prophet!!
  • Literature - Harshlands
    Literature - Harshlands Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    roflmao Sin is a joke. you guys suck at pvp and can't even deal with laststand. if kd is to kos kylin you guys probably disband and won't last a week. b:bye

Ask Fredrica what happened in nightscream. She tried to gank me while I was grinding. So I switched to fox and amped her...she died to a mob. lmao

I got plenty other stories too. =D
  • JeffreyS - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Options
    <--- Real character name

<
    Real character name

You fail, more than everybody doesb:bye

keep QQing

PS. this account made last year and it only has 25 posts on forum, and you already have about 14x posts...no wonder you level so slow
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Ask Fredrica what happened in nightscream. She tried to gank me while I was grinding. So I switched to fox and amped her...she died to a mob. lmao

I got plenty other stories too. =D

It would be better if you told us the other stories. I'm afraid a story about a 1hit veno is not cool enough. b:sad
  • JeffreyS - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Options
    It would be better if you told us the other stories. I'm afraid a story about a 1hit veno is not cool enough. b:sad

it would be better that you use your other account. im lazy so i dont want to spend my time and find out who you are.

and no matter what you said, care level: 0 %
    edited May 2009
    Options
    it would be better that you use your other account. im lazy so i dont want to spend my time and find out who you are.

and no matter what you said, care level: 0 %

Hmm ok Let me post on accounts from other servers to be as cool as you.
    We already know you are too lazy. You pay people USD to level your pixels :)

Now talk when I talk to you mister. I don't want to tell your mommy to not give you more zen. b:cute
  • JeffreyS - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Hmm ok Let me post on accounts from other servers to be as cool as you.
    We already know you are too lazy. You pay people USD to level your pixels :)

Now talk when I talk to you mister. I don't want to tell your mommy to not give you more zen. b:cute

sure^^

when i zhen 99% of my level rofl...and others bot like 99% of their levels. sounds cool to meb:thanks
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Are you zhenning on boars in the starting city? Level 86 in 9 months is pretty impressive.