Battle Pet Pack Sale

Options
xarfox
xarfox Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2009 in General Discussion
Greetings All,

Today only, we are having a limited time sale on Battle Pet Packs. This sale will only last until midnight, according to your server time.

Be sure to take advantage of this sale now, as there's also a 15% Bonus ZEN Sale going on. ;)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by xarfox on

Comments

• Osiris - Dreamweaver
    Osiris - Dreamweaver Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Is this sale really necessary? I mean, the main argument of venos regarding the battle pets was that the ridiculous price would somehow justify their power but with 15% more zen and the 40% off sale for battle packs the average price of a battle pet dropped now from 187$ to 97.5$ and... hmm nevermind
  • Hazon - Sanctuary
    Hazon - Sanctuary Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    b:victory Yeah! But one day sale only...
  • colezz
    colezz Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    THX to messed up markets and forgot all others.. venos have already they advantage and enought nix/herc's.. so why just give stuff to venos.. where are all others?? compared 15%sale and pet bag sale.. nix/herc is half price now.. even under.. why not then put all items sale.. so all happy.. this is just so wrong to others than venos..
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Get a grip people, the world isn't coming to an end simply because the Battle Pet Packs went on sale. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    OMG, I love you xarfox.
    Getting my herc today. b:laugh
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Get a grip people, the world isn't coming to an end simply because the Battle Pet Packs went on sale. b:chuckle

This person speaks truth.
  • Silverhawk - Dreamweaver
    Silverhawk - Dreamweaver Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I would expect a lot of QQ Threads opening soon about Venos and their overpowered pets b:chuckle since its quite obvious that most Venos can afford Battle pet packs now and Venos > Other Classes in game.

I'm planning to scrap my archer and get a Veno, Overpowered Pets & Flesh Ream ftw ! b:laugh
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I would expect a lot of QQ Threads opening soon about Venos and their overpowered pets b:chuckle since its quite obvious that most Venos can afford Battle pet packs now and Venos > Other Classes in game.

I'm planning to scrap my archer and get a Veno, Overpowered Pets & Flesh Ream ftw ! b:laugh

Players with venos have always been able to afford them, and most probably get most of their Feathers/SoF from other players that sell them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I have never been this lucky before! b:victory

First was waiting for this weekend to charge Zen, then went on earlier to find out Battlepacks are on sale... Got my herc now!!! b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BloodFire - Harshlands
    BloodFire - Harshlands Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    ;___; I just brought some yesterday. Oh wellz breaking the piggy to get some today. I'll get there <3.
  • Energize - Heavens Tear
    Energize - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Got near halfway to a nix with 6m, thanks <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    GaliNaab here, your neighbourhood friendly male venomancer.
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I declare today, May 3rd, Venomancer Day.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • Satuki - Harshlands
    Satuki - Harshlands Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Yay more Nixes. This is gonna be sooooo fun when everyone and their mom getting those birds.
  • Niamy - Sanctuary
    Niamy - Sanctuary Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I have never been this lucky before! b:victory

First was waiting for this weekend to charge Zen, then went on earlier to find out Battlepacks are on sale... Got my herc now!!! b:kiss

Im unlucky i spend all my gold on charm packs some hours before this and now im poor and far far far from herc b:cry
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1565254001&dateline=1226478053[/SIGPIC]
    Venomancer 82
    Cleric 55
    Barbarian 32
    Wizard 54
    Believe me when I tell you will not want to test my anger...
  • BigPunisher - Sanctuary
    BigPunisher - Sanctuary Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Im really looking forward to dragon orb sales. I wish it was dragon robs along with gold bonus, instead of battle pet pack. b:angry
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Im really looking forward to dragon orb sales. I wish it was dragon robs along with gold bonus, instead of battle pet pack. b:angry

Psst: you can buy zhen now, and use it later for when what you want goes on sale, but don't tell anyone. b:quiet
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Maddrox - Harshlands
    Maddrox - Harshlands Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    i'm buying my girl one b:victory
  • WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary
    WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary Posts: 1,686 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I declare today, May 3rd, Venomancer Day.
    I also declare it broke boyfriend day!

At 11:55am this morning, I had 5.6 million in coin and 44 in Gold.

At 12:15pm, I had 73k in coin and no gold. b:laugh

In the end I'm not upset at all though, since I ended up spending a grand total of $0.00 in real-world money, and yet it's like I'm a big-spender! Thanks PWI for making me a hero!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PWI Merchanting Guides: warrenwolfy.wordpress.com
  • Maddrox - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I also declare it broke boyfriend day!

At 11:55am this morning, I had 5.6 million in coin and 44 in Gold.

At 12:15pm, I had 73k in coin and no gold. b:laugh

In the end I'm not upset at all though, since I ended up spending a grand total of $0.00 in real-world money, and yet it's like I'm a big-spender! Thanks PWI for making me a hero!

I second that and feel your pain, although it is well worth it b:pleased
  • Limshutian - Sanctuary
    Limshutian - Sanctuary Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    .......i think i saw about one herc or nix announcement every half minute or so >,<
  • Maddrox - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Options
    It ended an hour early on HL server! wtf... b:cry
  • Drazo - Dreamweaver
    Drazo - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,187 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    It ended early on DW too, so I just missed it. Thanks PWI, I shall grind for the rest of the SoF.
    Non-mule characters:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]....and Drazomyst.
  • sirkdespar
    sirkdespar Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    xarfox wrote: »
    Greetings All,

Today only, we are having a limited time sale on Battle Pet Packs. This sale will only last until midnight, according to your server time.

Be sure to take advantage of this sale now, as there's also a 15% Bonus ZEN Sale going on. ;)

GASP, The server is traveling in time it seems...
  • Alliandrin - Heavens Tear
    Alliandrin - Heavens Tear Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Yeah, what's with the hour early finish, you giving some venos heart attacks our there! b:chuckle
  • Kimyrielle - Heavens Tear
    Kimyrielle - Heavens Tear Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    That was a good sale, there are a lot of happy Venos now in my guild. Thanks, GMs! And to all those who are complaining, $98 is still anything but cheap....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    That was a good sale, there are a lot of happy Venos now in my guild. Thanks, GMs! And to all those who are complaining, $98 is still anything but cheap....

3 good flying mounts or 2 limited edition land mounts or getting your weapon to +6/7, or mats for a TT80 gold weapon(bow or wand) or tt80 gold boots, same value as mats for TT90 green chestpiece, equal to a legendary pet, 1000x cheaper then the pw version where it was a.02% item from a lucky box, thats extremely cheap in comparison
  • JeanDeArc - Sanctuary
    JeanDeArc - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    +6/+7 weapon easy to get whitout orbs.. not cost much.. TT80 gold.. just be in TT and you get them.. so quite cheap.. but now TT mats price go down.. bc too many venos have herc to do TT solo mode.. 98$ is quite cheap when use daddys creditcard.. or just use game money to buy gold.. and venos have money.. ofc they only do money while grinding.. like other classes not do.. so we others need something too.. what is not usefull to venos..
  • Starrr - Harshlands
    Starrr - Harshlands Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    we others need something too.. what is not usefull to venos..

you get MP charms. they are useless to a veno as long as they tick at 75%.
    Staring at the wall is much more rewarding than playing PW.
  • Yuggy - Heavens Tear
    Yuggy - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    MP charms ticking at 75% kinda sucks for everyone.

Every veno with a herc unbalances the game. PWI is making money hand over fist which as a business is great for them but not so great for long term playability.
  • seduce
    seduce Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    veno's earn them(PWI) the most money with feathers and SOF... so i dont see why people should hate venos because they are overpowered.

They deserve the extra boost since they allow pwi to make the most money. Although having a battle pet sales doesnt really benefit other classes b:cry