Not a QQ thread (open it anyway)

Kamal - Lost City
Kamal - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Dawnglory (EU)
Well this is server is very diff from Lost City.
I started here at the 3 week and there was already people on lvl 80b:shocked
Everyone knows that oracles did it but its amazing that most people are now 70 and 80 with a hand full of 90's.

This should say "this guys have a lot of skill and this factions rock" but its the opposite lolololololololol

This is a small review of all land owning factions:

Pendulum - Tryed to be a PK guild and failed at it being complety destroed by Crimson

LastStand - They move to pend then back and now its a dead faction with no skill what so ever and they only do PvE tw

Kylin - They try to be cool by not doing nothing but the few of then that go around pking suck at it and are most of then scary guysb:cry

Kingdom - This faction is the same as LS, they where great once but now its a dead guild that is rushing to 90 so they start pking. but is now a Pve faction that will fail like all image's factions in lc.

Heavnlly - A faction where the leader keeps all tw income to himself to buy shards and gear and most memnbers are blind noobs with no skillb:bye

Sin - A joke. No more than that.

URD - This faction was started by ex-crimson or kingdom, that wanted to pk and are now the laughing spot of all server

Crimson - Probabbly one of the best. They are organized, great leadership skills and most of then are experient in pvp. We will soon see the map like in Lost except the color is green not red. For the jealous topis in this forum everyone is scared of then.

QQme - The new PK guild in harshlands, aka new flavour of the month.
When they lose 1 battle they will disband and creat a new oneb:bye

BloodCult - old flavour of the month.
Post edited by Kamal - Lost City on

Comments

• Disjoint - Heavens Tear
    Disjoint - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Crimson - Probabbly one of the best. They are organized, great leadership skills and most of then are experient in pvp. We will soon see the map like in Lost except the color is green not red. For the jealous topis in this forum everyone is scared of then.

ROFLMAOb:laughb:pleasedb:laugh
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I don't detect any bias in this thread. Continue.
  • Epic - Harshlands
    Epic - Harshlands Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Dammit you beat me to it Devoted. :(
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    Aurian - Harshlands Posts: 538 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Next time put ur Crimson description first. Saves time and we dont have to read the rest of the bs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Uiztrollin - Harshlands
    Uiztrollin - Harshlands Posts: 358 Arc User
    edited May 2009

Obvious troll is obvious. Am I detecting BR here?
  • icew1nd
    icew1nd Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    ROFLMAO b:laughb:laugh

2nd to the 6th posts all from QQme. Very predictable. Shows just how sensitive they are. Enuff said. b:bye
    edited May 2009
    icew1nd wrote: »
    ROFLMAO b:laughb:laugh

2nd to the 6th posts all from QQme. Very predictable. Shows just how sensitive they are. Enuff said. b:bye

There is only 2 QQme in those post, shows you how much of an idiot you are.

www.tinyurl.com/crimsonforums nuff said
  • Loltank - Harshlands
    Loltank - Harshlands Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Ok, wow.

I'm in Kingdom.

My RL friend is in Heavenly.

Here's the deal: Kingdom is NOT dead. We do PvP TW every week. We don't PK outside of TW yet, because we have a goal to achieve. Once that goal is met...

That's when the PK will start. Here's a hint: It isn't level 90.

As to Heavenly: My friend has received his TW both times he's participated, and the guild is more than happy with Shinigamii's leadership. To be quite honest, he's probably one of the best guild leaders on this server. The guild is happy with him, he's fair to them, and they're still together and not causing drama or falling apart on the inside. I don't know where you dreamed up this ****, but you couuld at least make it plausible.

As to Crimson: Could you please take their co.ck out of your mouth before talking? You're dripping EVERYWHERE.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • icew1nd
    edited May 2009
    There is only 2 QQme in those post, shows you how much of an idiot you are.

www.tinyurl.com/crimsonforums nuff said

Wtf. You are fkn **** are you? b:chuckle So angry are you. Need to calm down or you just might have a heart attack. We don't want that do we? OK correct that, I mean to say QQme and its PR brigade or bootlickers.

The OP wanted to share his review but instead of offering constructive analysis of your own, all of you just went all out. So uncivilized. If you don't like them, then why don't you share your own instead of acting like the spoiled rich brats that you all are.
  • Uiztrollin - Harshlands
    Uiztrollin - Harshlands Posts: 358 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Wtf. You are fkn **** are you? b:chuckle So angry are you. Need to calm down or you just might have a heart attack. We don't want that do we? OK correct that, I mean to say QQme and its PR brigade or bootlickers.

The OP wanted to share his review but instead of offering constructive analysis of your own, all of you just went all out. So uncivilized. If you don't like them, then why don't you share your own instead of acting like the spoiled rich brats that you all are.

The only I sense angry around here is you.
    edited May 2009

1: The statement in your first post was completely false.
    2:The OP's view is very biased.
    3:I shared my own point, the forum thread I posted shows it. Learn to read
    4:I'm not a member of QQme. You arrogant piece of trash Crimson (most likely)
    5:Your an idiot
    6:I'm not the one with the false statements, who is the ****?
  • Angerr - Harshlands
    Angerr - Harshlands Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited May 2009

Completely incorrect.

From crimson officers:

"we have zero co-ordination"
    "we are getting absolutely rolled by QQme in every respect"
    "QQme pvp to the degree of efficiency that makes us (Crimson) look like RANDOM TRASH"
    "We are getting schooled."

When ranked members admit stuff like that, please don't start saying they are experienced in pvp and everyone is jealous of their leet skills.

Why are you so **** scared to post on your main account anyway? That disproves everything you said. You are scared of every other guild on the server and hide behind fake nicks.
  • Khaos - Harshlands
    Khaos - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Angerr you should know that about 50% of crimson is from PW-MS and we are experienced in pvp or are we not?

PvP outside world doesnt matter if you cant take us in a TW.. simple.
    edited May 2009
    Angerr you should know that about 50% of crimson is from PW-MS and we are experienced in pvp or are we not?

PvP outside world doesnt matter if you cant take us in a TW.. simple.

Please tell me you are not in that 50%
  • Khaos - Harshlands
    edited May 2009

did you not notice the first word/name in my sentence? this was a question for angerr not for you.
    edited May 2009
    did you not notice the first word/name in my sentence? this was a question for angerr not for you.

I didn't realize I answered a question...
  • Khaos - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    I didn't realize I answered a question...

You dont need to reply on stuff that isnt ment for you period (.)
    edited May 2009
    You dont need to reply on stuff that isnt ment for you period (.)

Sorry for posting in a public thread on something everyone can see b:bye
  • missqq
    missqq Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    OMG harshlands boring server like LC crimson gonna take over Q_Q
  • Jakob - Harshlands
    Jakob - Harshlands Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    crimson - Probabbly One Of The Best. They Are Organized, Great Leadership Skills And Most Of Then Are Experient In Pvp. We Will Soon See The Map Like In Lost Except The Color Is Green Not Red. For The Jealous Topis In This Forum Everyone Is Scared Of Then.

......gtfo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • icew1nd
    edited May 2009
    1: The statement in your first post was completely false.
    2:The OP's view is very biased.
    3:I shared my own point, the forum thread I posted shows it. Learn to read
    4:I'm not a member of QQme. You arrogant piece of trash Crimson (most likely)
    5:Your an idiot
    6:I'm not the one with the false statements, who is the ****?

roflmao. hold your horses mister angry man. realy you need to calm down a bit, its bad for your health. angerr management is good for you. or maybe you just need some hugs and kisses? b:chuckle

neways, so when will be the much anticipated qqme vs crimson tw? me thinks the whole server just dying to see this kinda thing.
  • Kojiro - Harshlands
    Kojiro - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    why QQme look like so hate crimson? because crimson potencial faction? or some ppl in QQme just wanna be famous :P,...

"if u wanna be a famous person,.kill the famous person too"b:laugh
    that so simple think b:pleased
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    why QQme look like so hate crimson? because crimson potencial faction? or some ppl in QQme just wanna be famous :P,...

"if u wanna be a famous person,.kill the famous person too"b:laugh
    that so simple think b:pleased

thus seem from so high-red QQme of the hate? because a high-red possible party? or certain ppl in QQme, as soon as it would like to be famous: P,
  • Scarlet - Harshlands
    Scarlet - Harshlands Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Heavnlly - A faction where the leader keeps all tw income to himself to buy shards and gear and most memnbers are blind noobs with no skillb:bye

People like you talk without knowing the facts. Why is that?
    Oh wait, I dont see you on our roster. b:bye

For the record, we own 2 lands (just last night). 20Mil a week wont be enough to supply Shinigamii with all his shards. And I go with him through all HH runs for the faction (including the runs for his 80 gear). How come you dont know that and spew bullcrap?

Funny how a lvl 10 nobody with a name that sounds like a desert animal and spells horribly as if the dictionary wasn't invented is calling us blind noobs. It's ok, hon. You'll grow up, eventually.

And oh wait, I dont see you on our roster. b:bye

So how come you know this oh-so-top-secret information and revealed it to the world? ZOMG! Fair enough. Not like we will accept people like you who's more like cannonball of lies anyway. GG

Edit:
    AngeRR's post = /thread
  • Angerr - Harshlands
    Angerr - Harshlands Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    People like you talk without knowing the facts. Why is that?

For the record, we own 2 lands (just last night). 20Mil a week wont be enough to supply Shinigamii with all his shards. And I go with him through all HH runs for the faction (including the runs for his 80 gear). How come you dont know that and spew bullcrap?

Funny how a lvl 10 nobody with a name that sounds like a desert animal and spells horribly as if the dictionary wasn't invented is calling us blind noobs. It's ok, hon. You'll grow up, eventually.

And oh wait, I dont see you on our roster. b:bye

So how come you know this oh-so-top-secret information and revealed it to the world? ZOMG! Fair enough. Not like we will accept people like you who's more like cannonball of lies anyway. GG

Edit:
    AngeRR's post = /thread

Get used to it Scarlet. Crimson have a "holier than thou" attitude.
  • Akah - Harshlands
    Akah - Harshlands Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited May 2009

I got paid and so did everyone else who was at the TW, jealous of Shini's gear? or Just Heavenly on a whole? Dont bring us down to your level thank you.

/Akah b:bye
  • Angelical - Heavens Tear
    Angelical - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Not dissing Heavenly here, but Shini does use TW income on his gear, i whispered him at the CS lady and asked how much he spent to get all that sweet gear, he replied saying hes spent about 300 dollars and the rest was guild money, personally i see no problem with that if the guild agrees to it, after all he is the leader.
  • Akah - Harshlands
    Akah - Harshlands Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Not dissing Heavenly here, but Shini does use TW income on his gear, i whispered him at the CS lady and asked how much he spent to get all that sweet gear, he replied saying hes spent about 300 dollars and the rest was guild money, personally i see no problem with that if the guild agrees to it, after all he is the leader.

We don't dispute that some of the Guild money has gone towards bettering him (and many other members equipment for that matter - after all its whats its there for), what we were disputing is Kamal's statement that Shini keeps all the TW income, which he doesn't, everyone who attends gets paid on time and in full,

Personally I think Shini deserves a little back after all of the time and effort he puts in to the faction,

/Akah
  • Icon - Harshlands
    Icon - Harshlands Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited May 2009

Kingdom - This faction is the same as LS, they where great once but now its a dead guild that is rushing to 90 so they start pking. but is now a Pve faction that will fail like all image's factions in lc.

My LC guild (Singular) was made goal oriented in taking one specific land we never failed. Just had no reason to keep going after that, we took out a faction which owned land for months, which 4-5 factions failed at beating.

Your hiding your real name, dont even write your factless opinions, you are not a credible source.
  • Allure - Harshlands
    Allure - Harshlands Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    The OP wanted to share his review but instead of offering constructive analysis of your own, all of you just went all out.

Because the OP's review was totally a constructive analysis. I failed to see the constructive-ness in that behind the smears of Crimson ****, sorry.