Bosses!

Gholdrobber - Lost City
Gholdrobber - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Suggestion Box
Perfect World needs lots of bosses. Some small but fast. Some so gigantic you have to climb up on them. Some so awesome you need other players to help fight!
Post edited by Gholdrobber - Lost City on

Comments

• Buffer - Dreamweaver
    Buffer - Dreamweaver Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Umm, there are lots of bosses. I just finished rattus, the four cultivation 49 bosses, suzerix, and still need to kill jewels...I've beat plenty of bosses/elites, and still have plenty more to go b:surrender
  • Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear
    Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear Posts: 802 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Well seeing as the OP is just level 12 I think he's yet to see what bosses are even out there. There is plenty young paddiwon, by the time your around level 50, you'll be wishing there wasn't so many, lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    You will never do anything in this world without courage.
    It is the greatest quality of the mind next to honor.
    ~Aristotle
  • Requeil - Harshlands
    Requeil - Harshlands Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    No, I have Shadow Of Colossus somewhere in my room for 'Climbing on bosses'. But I agree there should be bosses which you have to fight, or find some tricky way to fight, not climb.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sunrayarrow - Sanctuary
    Sunrayarrow - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    u say there are no bosses 2 climb on?ever saw the mantawip scout?he's just 1 meter higher than my baby snow hare.try 2 climb on him withought beeing attacked and pwned ;)
    but it's a good idea and sounds fun.And I had many things with "need a cleric 4 [blablabla]" it's like other classes are good 4 nothing
  • Gholdrobber - Lost City
    Gholdrobber - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I have seen bosses but they're so similar to other games. Perfect World should be different because it is the most celebrated mmorpg in Asia and my friend's house