Radiance is so strong.

Hisui - Heavens Tear
Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Etherblade (West)
Jesus. This guild can blow up for like 5x and still beat Caesar. Now they just blew up again and I bet nobody outside the large guilds would even want to mess with them anymore.

So pathetic. I heard Radiance was drama-ing it up while pounding Caesar's crystal. How fail is that? I bet if their cata pullers quit the guild in the middle of TW they can still beat you with veno pullers.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
Enrage - We Eat.
Post edited by Hisui - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Rocky - Heavens Tear
    Rocky - Heavens Tear Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Fail fail fail fail fail fail fail fail fail fail.

b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wilzxen - Heavens Tear
    Wilzxen - Heavens Tear Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Jesus. This guild can blow up for like 5x and still beat Caesar. Now they just blew up again and I bet nobody outside the large guilds would even want to mess with them anymore.

So pathetic. I heard Radiance was drama-ing it up while pounding Caesar's crystal. How fail is that? I bet if their cata pullers quit the guild in the middle of TW they can still beat you with veno pullers.

funny you said that, we were using archer pullers b:chuckle
  • Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear
    Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear Posts: 802 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Hmm trying to figure out the purpose of this thread. Not what we normally see from Hisui.

The TW between Rad and Caesar lasted a bit over an hour. And I think it was 80 vs 80. And Rad even had the advantage in levels over Caesar the best we could tell.

Rad blowing up minutes after the TW, had no effect on the TW before, everyone fought a good fight. The only guild that has been able to beat Rad has been Enrage till now for the most part. Caesar lasted much longer than most any other who has fought Rad as of late. Not sure where the dishonor comes from here. Other than the fact those who had nothing to do with the fight, just trying to inflame those who did. From talking to a couple ppl I know from Rad, they had thought it was a pretty darn good TW.

I'd expect to see this from some others, but I've gotten used to Hisui being more mature and objective than this. Oh well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    You will never do anything in this world without courage.
    It is the greatest quality of the mind next to honor.
    ~Aristotle
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    The purpose of this thread is to demoralize everyone who goes against Radiance so Hisui, I, can win more gamble money from guildies. Hope that clears it up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
    edited May 2009
    ROFL ok I guess I understand now, sowrrry lol

I will give those folks in Rad some props tho, they sure are survivors.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Aristotle
  • Wilzxen - Heavens Tear
    Wilzxen - Heavens Tear Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Rad blowing up minutes after the TW, had no effect on the TW before, everyone fought a good fight.

Actually drama started in the middle of that TW, causing 1 person to leave in the middle of TW, so Hisui is correct. If you were squad lead (which I was) and was on vent at the time you would have heard it.
    I heard Radiance was drama-ing it up while pounding Caesar's crystal. How fail is that?

Hisui the only thing you got wrong is this part, it was not a failure we won! We needed the drama to channel our anger into pounding the opposing factions' crystal. And because the TW ended faster than expected, we channeled our anger towards each other b:laugh

Someone forgot to tell us that TW is over, and to stop the dramab:cry

Bah think I said too much b:shutup
    edited May 2009
    Personally I would hate to see Rad eventually fall appart. They have been a long standing powerful guild, who has survived so much turmoil. One rumor I heard today was Rad lost like 30 people after the TW with Caesar last night.

Geezus Jenny!

They win a TW, and they lose 30 people. What would they do if they lost? We lost the TW and 24 hours later we picked up at last count 6 or 7 more people. I think we have ripped a hole in the space/time continuum, and we now live in Jerry Seinfeld's Bizzarro World!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Aristotle
  • Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear
    Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I always wanted Radiance gone because of they attacked no one except RoC and kept the small guilds at bay, now hopefully all the names on the TW map now, will change.
    We're MysticAve my name is not Dave
    (Poem in the making - Shall be epic)
  • EgaeniI - Heavens Tear
    EgaeniI - Heavens Tear Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Yes it was a fair fight 80 vs 80 with our lowest lvl56 it was totally fair XD, our highest might be me I think aki yet to get to 100hrs :p but I have to say it was a fun fight I had my dose of fair share killing, the only let down is I was SO SO SO close from killing this guy, if I can get 1 more shot in he will be dead.... But noooo stupid kai and szanti has to sent their nix in!!!! Ggrrr I will just have to try to kill him next week

Now... Who can get me out of church.... I'm desperate enough to use phone to browse pw form
    b:bye full time shop part time player
  • KillerByte - Heavens Tear
    KillerByte - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    [QUOTE=EgaeniI
    Now... Who can get me out of church.... I'm desperate enough to use phone to browse pw form[/QUOTE]

That's easy Ega, just invite me to church, the walls and roof will no doubt fall down.
    edited May 2009
    That's easy Ega, just invite me to church, the walls and roof will no doubt fall down.

You have that problem too eh Killer? Church scares me. I kinda think I'll burst into flames if I get near the front door of one, lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Aristotle
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Fail fail fail fail fail fail fail fail fail fail.

b:bye

I love your sig :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Rifkind - Heavens Tear
    Rifkind - Heavens Tear Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    The purpose of this thread is to demoralize everyone who goes against Radiance so Hisui, I, can win more gamble money from guildies. Hope that clears it up.

And me too! I doubled my money betting on Radiance over Caesar - but I won't be betting on Radiance again - my money is on Triad now. Caesar wasn't ready to fight Radiance yet, and Radiance hadn't completely melted down. Triad will be strong for a while at least; with the addition of so many high levels and the battle pack sale, they'll be phoenix-tastic and quite brutal. I just hope someone will bet against me.
  • Krasava - Heavens Tear
    Krasava - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    No, no and NO! b:infuriated

What you kind people don't understand is the BOTTOM LINE!!! b:angry

And the bottom line is this: me and Edya work very well together!

Edya has left the faction

ROFL b:chuckle
    edited May 2009
    No, no and NO! b:infuriated

What you kind people don't understand is the BOTTOM LINE!!! b:angry

And the bottom line is this: me and Edya work very well together!

Edya has left the faction

ROFL b:chuckle

Mark my words this will become classic. I predict maybe just as famous amongst gamers as Leroy Jenkins.
    b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Aristotle
  • lazyness
    lazyness Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    i really need to stop betting against rad
    it's costing me lots of money t.t