Best PK Cleric

YenSu - Sanctuary
YenSu - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
Cast Ur Vote:)
Post edited by YenSu - Sanctuary on

Comments

• HatsuneMiku_ - Sanctuary
    HatsuneMiku_ - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    definitely YenSu :)
  • Zuyue - Sanctuary
    Zuyue - Sanctuary Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Haha nice poll :D who should i pick!
  • YenSu - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    Haha nice poll :D who should i pick!

lol zu choose:)
  • Zuyue - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    lol zu choose:)

Just so hard! :D
  • DarkRings - Sanctuary
    DarkRings - Sanctuary Posts: 168 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    None of the above...
  • XCLUSiiVEMEi - Sanctuary
    XCLUSiiVEMEi - Sanctuary Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    yensu of course :D
  • Briegg - Sanctuary
    Briegg - Sanctuary Posts: 584 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    gonna go ahead and vote you cause of the rankings
  • Zuyue - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    gonna go ahead and vote you cause of the rankings

Not saying Yen is not a good pker as we both know each other well, but its pointless to vote on someone because of ranking most of the ranking kills are not even from PK, but from places like DT and TW :D
  • DarkRings - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    Not saying Yen is not a good pker as we both know each other well, but its pointless to vote on someone because of ranking most of the ranking kills are not even from PK, but from places like DT and TW :D
    98% of my kills are from DT... b:cute
  • YenSu - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009

Im not GOOD i vote for Zuyue :P im just a small time cleric
  • YenSu - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    None of the above...

who did i missed :)
  • Katiekins - Sanctuary
    Katiekins - Sanctuary Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Vincent Vincet Vincet xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:pleased
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Hmmm.. probably YenSu or Kagura I think.. not really sure which.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    None of the above...
    Ive seen some of my 70s members pwn these guys PK... and not a herc/nix or a wizzy too.... (TT runs where worse...but thats a whole diff. story)

My opinion is the same here as DarkR
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Zuyue - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    Ive seen some of my 70s members pwn these guys PK... and not a herc/nix or a wizzy too.... (TT runs where worse...but thats a whole diff. story)

My opinion is the same here as DarkR

In what dream did u see this? if a lvl 70's any class including nix veno kills me ill quit the game forever and give my account away for free.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    In what dream did u see this? if a lvl 70's any class including nix veno kills me ill quit the game forever and give my account away for free.
    And ill kill myself and post my slow death on youtube.
    You shouldnt over estimate yourself and make false declarations that cant be backed up to follow :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Eduardoo of course! oh wait, he doesnt pk
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • aensidhe
    aensidhe Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited May 2009

No kidding...and I saw a number of Lvl 1 players pwn those 70s players with their bamboo wands...b:chuckle
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Hmm... no flames or trolls in this thread yet...

Seems to be lacking the usual....b:chuckle

Please, entertain me more. This is....

BORING

P.S. Where's the option to say "ZephyrX"?
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • _WillFire_ - Sanctuary
    _WillFire_ - Sanctuary Posts: 563 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I started replying for myself...then I realized that you want people who PK others...not who get pk'd.

Oh well. b:surrender

Kag is tops in my books. But I'm biased.
    Mark 12:29-37
    _WillFire_ 8x Combat Medic
  • Mikel_oru - Sanctuary
    Mikel_oru - Sanctuary Posts: 610 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I haven't even seen any of them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Qqmoar - Harshlands
    Qqmoar - Harshlands Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    ROFL....way to start a post with your name amongst the choices. Are you really that pathetic with your life that you have to reach out for acceptance. Go seek help idiot.
  • zkif
    zkif Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    i vote kagura!! b:bye
  • Pirodar - Sanctuary
    Pirodar - Sanctuary Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Good PK cleric is a dead PK cleric, so the best would be the one, that's dead the most often. DO You really want us to vote on that?
  • Scentsiella - Sanctuary
    Scentsiella - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Hmm, this is tough to judge, since the definition of what a "good" pk cleric is can vary drastically. My vote for the best goes to Kagura on this one. Worst probably goes to YenSu, but it's close.
  • Guenn - Sanctuary
    Guenn - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Well i do remeber one day in SP me ..ferril...and i think Vert where fighting a few bm's then next thing you know there was just a massive ring of dead barbs lol....so i have to say Yensu lol...just might have been the funniest thing i have seen in the game so far..XCclusiv..definately up there though lol
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Bah.. I vote for DarkRings. But I don't see him anywhere on the list.. O_O.

I swear to god he's the hardest cleric to kill.. I can't even touch him. "he pwnzah me so hrd" It's almost like he's a barb. :OO
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • DarkRings - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    Bah.. I vote for DarkRings. But I don't see him anywhere on the list.. O_O.

I swear to god he's the hardest cleric to kill.. I can't even touch him. "he pwnzah me so hrd" It's almost like he's a barb. :OO
    I'm a cleric at heart! b:victory

BTW, Did you know that Dylanne was a guy? D:
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    XAsch - Sanctuary Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Zuyue:- Dunno. Only seen him/her a few times, but the damage wasn't note-worthy.

Kagura_O:- His/her Demon sparked shots hurt T_T. Not much skill though, mainly just running away and attacking once you stop chasing.

HatsuneMiku_:- Seen him/her with Kagura whilst PKing Nef a while ago. Didn't hit much so I mainly focused on Kagura. =P

YenSu:- Not the hardest hitter, but by far the most skilled. She can maneuver in and out of the Safe zone and snipe people like.. you wouldn't believe. Thumbs up, YenSu.

XCLUSiiVEMEi:- I remember him/her hitting like 1k on me in DT a week or two back (my first time xD). Didn't really bother with them unless they were the only one out attacking.

crystalle:- Who? =o

Vincent_Son:- He was good, back in the day. When everyone was still in their 80s. Haven't seen him since.
  • ADvEnTcUrSe - Sanctuary
    ADvEnTcUrSe - Sanctuary Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    so. . lol, what exactly is DT??
    b:sad